SpiritWolfe

• The Plagued Earth | OOC •

Eh... I don't think Malik should be able to absorb the plague. Too OP, and too simple an answer to the sickness.

That really shouldn't happen anytime soon. We just had a storm hit not too long ago and we have the whole "switching" thing going on. Not only that, but we have the drama over Aladdin dying and Rico eating him.

Which was supposed to be important, but damn it's getting a lot more attention than I expected.

I'm going to send Weavile a PM about his ability. But the point of it is that he's really selfish and thinks he's better than everyone else so he's never going to use his ability after his initial discovery. He'll kind of just sit there and be like "um the king does not serve his servants."

I'm going to send Weavile a PM about his ability. But the point of it is that he's really selfish and thinks he's better than everyone else so he's never going to use his ability after his initial discovery. He'll kind of just sit there and be like "um the king does not serve his servants."

...What? I'm confused. Why this sudden burst of hostility?

Guys? Did we forget about the journey I asked a few weeks back? ;n; Or am I just assuming things due to stress? (today's the last day to get a good amount of work done) Or should I repost the idea for everyone-or only for Evie/anyone else who didnt see it?

Yaaaayy for Alvi and Rien switch~ I'll read it later. Makes me wonder if Rien is doing anything... Or any of my other charas. I;m gonna need to know where they are soon.

OMG HOMEWORK! *runs around in frantic circles* righttttt. Um. I'll do that in, um, a bit. Um. Yeah.

Heehee I'm glad you like it Bacon. smile.gif

Yaaaayy for Alvi and Rien switch~ I'll read it later. Makes me wonder if Rien is doing anything... Or any of my other charas. I;m gonna need to know where they are soon.

She is, she's being deathly afraid of Moss. (She's not paranoid anymore, but she's still a bit nervous.)

Kalana's going to be mad at Moss when she finds out that she see Rien uncomfortable. She's a really overprotective mother.

You don't want to mess with Moss. She's tougher than she looks. Let me repeat that again.

You don't want to mess with Moss.

I keep trying to make a post where Lineheart leaves Medea and Aerix to go dance in a field of flowers, but I can't seem to make a post.

I'm just kidding about flowers and dancing parts, guys.

She was, but then Frossy went inactive so... :/ I could have Malik hatch, and, in his hunger, discovers that he absorbs sickness as nutrients? Or something along those lines.

If he does do that, I might just kill Sandy off anyways...idk...

Hey guys! I want to apologize for being inactive the past 2 weeks. I almost have no free time now that I am involved in Show Band, and have tons of homework each night. I know practically everyone else is juggling homework and RP, too, and I want to say that you are all going a pretty good job at it! smile.gif

Yeah, I was just about to ask. So now Zela's consciousness is... um... in some moss? O_o