SpiritWolfe

• The Plagued Earth | OOC •

Um... Do you want me to? I could, if you want...

Oh, and Spira's all yours. Keep her quite active, though, if it's possible.

Edited by KoalaNoob

Sure. Where did Feather's app go?

I think Wolfe took them down. I'm hoping she didn't just discard the forms completely, that would be horrible. ._.

Edit: I've just been told she doesn't have them anymore. :/ I don't really understand why she would take them down to free up breeds. That's toxic for the continuation of the plot.

Edited by Bacon_Strips

Ah, oh well. I have it anyway, thanks to Doc, who had it memorized.

It is bad for the plot. Really bad... I guess that's why they all had to be adopted.

Awweeee thanks Tala! I don't think I'm any good with her though. >.<

I just finished an Aria post. :| Crits, anyone? I have a feeling I'm doing this wrong... *runs back to the schitzophrenia wiki page*

I think I may just quit. I'll probably plan something out reasonable that makes them leave, then ill leave and they'll be free to grab up and rp with. I have no inspiration anyway.

I'm waiting a bit though. If my inspiration doesn't come back, I might have to quit every RP I'm in. I can still manage my rp though.

Welp, bye. You needn't have your charries run off, they're a bit displaced from the storyline anyway. We'll just pick 'em up. Or if there's no one who wants them I can always kill them off. (With hope! Hehe)

And sorry about not being on for a while there. Been getting house ready for when my mother is going to be living with me for a couple weeks and then a few other unexpected things came up. Monday she is going to be having that surgery so from then on I really will be a little slow in replying, unless she is dozing or laying watching TV. She is supposed to stay off of it for a week at least so..yeah.

Anyways, I will get to reading what I missed and reply with what hatchlings I need to.

@Tala; That video was great by the way. Music choice too was just right. =p

I know we agile. Thats part of the reason I want to leave. Why rp when it doesnt contribute much? The plans that I could think of won't work. My charecters would be better off with you guys.

I really want to stay, but I don't have the will to.

You guys would glad to see me go. I would probably cause more trouble anyway. My posting is bad to you guys, and my charecters would be better off dead.

On a completly unrelated note, nice vid taleena. I didn't really understand the story though.

Did you ever laugh and cry at the same time? Thats what I feel like. I was extremly sad to the point that I had tears in my eyes when I was typing the first part. But now I'm extremly happy, and I don't know whether to be sad or happy anymore.

I actually think this post gave my insiration again. I'm me again now! Yay! I have an idea now. Since I can use the IPad to type now at afternoons, I'll try to maybe post better. No guarentees though. If I think my posts are better and worth staying, then I'll stay. But this doesn't solve me being unimportant. GIVE ME ALL YO PLAN IDEAS cause mine don't seem to work

The only thing I can think of is running away your least favorite dragons.

It'd be much easier for you in general to reduce the amount of characters you have so your posts can be more focused. I'm not sure if that makes sense.

Oh my god, Tala! I loved the video!

Since you're back, does this mean you'll be taking up Lineheart(if possible) for a little while?

(Sorry I didn't read all of the OOC.)

Hi, KK.

Silver, I have an idea. Have someone go through your posts before you post it. They can help you. Just PM it to anyone that's online.

If you focus more and try harder, you WILL get better. This really helped my writing, and it can help yours too.

And yes, less characters.

You know what... Can someone give me a re-cap of what happened while I was away? And can someone tell me which pages have the last interaction of each of my charas? If the interaction is over or someone left the area where my charas are, let me know. This was it won't take me so long to get up to date.

@KK, why, why... Why does your avatar have to be THAT of all things?! *sigh* Whatever. *Is trying to keep away as many spoilers as possible about 6th gen.* I seriously get angry whenever theres a spoiler when I clearly do NOT want spoilers.

Edited by Taleena Fuka

It's just a Charizard, why would you think it's a spoiler?

And Rien is with Favian, Moss, Medea, and Aerix. she hasn't done anything since announcing Moss (a beautiful gem)