SpiritWolfe

• The Plagued Earth | OOC •

Yeah, I don't think this RP needs anymore new characters. We already have so many that are just being wasted, we should focus on the ones we currently have.

Sindri will not be dying yet, so I would rather you have Aria somehow try to help her (it doesn't even have to be helpful!) Unless you want to do something else, then PM me.

Edited by Bacon_Strips

Can I have a recap please? I read it, but didn't really understand. Hopefully a recap will make things clearer.

I wish I could bring a character from Forgotten Island over, but I have too many characters (well you guys say I do). I wanted to make a plan with Mist to change her personality, but it wouldn't work.

I would give you a recap if I could fully understand everything thats going on (which I will eventually.) I don't know why, but apparently I seem to have less motivation to do things while I'm on vacation. =w=

Speaking of which, since I'm now in control of Spira, someone tell me what she was last doing and link to her last post please.

Edited by Taleena Fuka

Speaking of which, since I'm now in control of Spira, someone tell me what she was last doing and link to her last post please.

Spira's most recent post. I'm actually confused by it, so I can't really explain it.

Edit: Hooray on 200 pages!

Edited by Bacon_Strips

.w. I have no idea whats going on with Spira either... I'm just gonna say it was all a dream. Heres my best shot at being Spira~ I know she's kinda depressive atm, but I think this path that I'm taking is worth a shot.

My chara recap; who must interact with them and what they're doing:

-Michiru is pretty active due to Clem replying often; they're currently playing tag~

-Rakushun is on hiatus and hidden from the other charas, you must PM me if you want to interact with him; he's currently fixing his collar in his den and it'll take him quite a while to fully fix it

-Hibiki is waiting on Feather so respond KN when you can KN~; Hibiki is currently poking Feather's cheek

-Waiting on Alvi to respond so Rien is on hiatus until Eevee or anyone else nearby responds; Rien is stupidly running around the forest calling out Avi's name, someone or something is following Rien.

-Spira is waiting on Favian or anyone else who notices her to interact; Spira has slept walked back to the cave and is physically and mentally weaken with the possibility of amnesia.

Edited by Taleena Fuka

It's basically a dream.

I like Rien's post. I found it hillarious, like Rien, and unlike Rien at the same time.

I greatly approve! You can/will have Spira for as long as you want...which is probably until Spavian is canon, which will be a LOOOOOONG time.

Jerk. (I'm kidding. I agree that it is extremely unlikely, but it's in Spira's character. She has interacted with Favian the most. She cares for him the most. If she had interacted more with someone else, then she would like someone else.)

But I am interested in the MossxFavian thing as well. x3 Still rooting for SpiraxFavian as I always had. LineheartxFavian could happen, but I can't control more charas than I already am plus its not interesting to control two love interests at the same time.

MossxFavian is wonderful, and hillarious. I'm not sure Favian would like Moss, but hey, it's his bed. Convenient for babies, right? ...I'm too sick minded...

I'd actually kind of like Lineheart<3Favian, if it weren't for reasons. But Moss is clearly going to win.

I always thought LineheartxFavian would be a Mentor-Apprentice thing. Maybe I'm just weird, but Liney seems like a diminished Favian.

My visions Favian's futures:

Spira: An emotional relationship with rewarding struggles

Lineheart: A studious, working-together bond

Moss: Favian being freaked out by Moss' loud and brash attitude everywhere

Hello, MW here. allow me to go over your charrie sheet and possibly accept it. smile.gif

Has a deep-rooted feeling of worthlessness established by the lack of closure with his parents (always questioning why they left him or didn't want him)

Firstly, I'm not sure how the bit about wondering why his parents left him would work. I'm not even sure the hatchlings realize they're supposed to have parents

dubbed by the first few who met him

You can't say this until after he's hatched. I highly doubt any of the characters even know what the word sunder means.

do to his strength

*due

Power: Fire-breathing and above-average strength/durability

All reds can breathe fire, so that's unnecessary.

All in all, I feel like you need to read up on the definition of mary-sue. Your character fits perfectly. He has a tragic "past", a scar that doesn't detract from his appearance, no real weaknesses, and he feels bad about himself.

kronosdragon, I'm a little bit confused by your character. Does the " lack of closure with his parents" mean he actually had parents, or he feels abandoned by not having parents. Since, to be frank, the hatchlings probably wouldn't know about parents.

Another thing I'm having a hard time with is this: "does the hard work that no one else wants to do". I'm not sure if you're aware of it, but there is already a character like that (it happens to be one of my own) c: . While some overlaps are going to happen, it's good to have a variety of character types.

Well, I figured that, even as children, we realize we come from somewhere, and without some sort of caretaker, we perish. Now, I know that dragons are supposed to be a bit smarter than that, and I figured that, if a hatchling can figure out what species it is from birth, it can deduce that it had to have come from another dragon, especially if there are other bigger, older dragons around. If this is a problem, however, we can leave his sense of inner-worthlessness to just having a depressive nature, but there needs to be some sort of catalyst to trigger this. Some sort of trauma or bullying or something.

As for "doing the hard work that no one else wants to do," that was just something I felt lined up with his personality. He's a strong little fella, and having to get along in the world on his own (for the most part, even if it's just a feeling of being alone) has made him used to doing manual labor. He's not the smartest cookie (even if he were, he wouldn't admit it), so he keeps to himself and prefers to stick to the back of the ranks. If you'd rather me change that particular part, then I suppose I could have him just be more reclusive and helping out in very small ways when no one is looking.

Also, a Mary-Sue is a pre-conceived notion of characters that are unoriginal and poorly-designed. However, we fail to realize that these things do happen to people in real life - myself included. If we're being perfectly honest, I think a happy-go-lucky baby who loves everyone and has no faults is a Mary-Sue, so like beauty, it's in the eye of the beholder.

You don't have to change that part if you don't want to; it's really more of a personal thing ^^

Your explanation as to why your character may feel the loss of his parents makes a little bit more sense, but the version on your character sheet would still be confusing first-glance >.<

If you'd like, we can all collaborate on reasons why your character would be depressed/have severe anxiety. The parent thing is just a bit of a stretch.

(I, personally, don't see the Mary-Sue aspect of your character, but I'm not a mod. Weavile is, and whatever his final decision is goes)