SpiritWolfe

• The Plagued Earth | OOC •

I'm just letting you know that the situation with Silverpheonix hasn't gone unnoticed and she is being spoken to by me.

I'm just letting you know that the situation with Silverpheonix hasn't gone unnoticed and she is being spoken to by me.

Okay ^^

Also, thanks for the recap Doctor. And you're app is accepted, Evie smile.gif

No, I wasn't mad at you? Why would I be? There was just a situation earlier. Also check your other erikiteru...

Oh! I forgot to ask: How many of Sparkle's charries were taken, and which ones? I'll be removing the others so I can open up some more breeds ^^

Well I know that, I just thought you might get mad if I interrupted something you were doing.

I know about that. I'll go post. ^^;

I don't think you can just remove them, Spirit. There are things they've been doing. Like with Hibki and Feather.

Oops, I just finished editing...

I'll see if I can move them to the inactive characters list.

EDIT: Is it only Feather? I can't find her app anymore :/

Edited by SpiritWolfe

It doesn't matter, I guess. We can just pretend that stuff didnt happen.

And also, sorry, KK, but I'm not replying to that. The point is, it's too hard to reply to. The question only leaves one or two sentences to say.

Aw, really? You can't just drop an (attempted) interaction like that. Maybe Spira could jump in surprise? She can do something, I'm certain.

Plus I don't know what to do with my other characters.

EDIT: Maybe Myst can join Erikiteru and help Spira as well?

Edited by KrazyKay12

Um...yes I can. Spira is really tired, and her minds foggy. She can even see right, so I'd assume that her hearing is even worse, at the moment,

Okay, so I can just have Erikiteru notice how out of it she is, and try to help her back to the cave. And then Myst helps or something :? We'll see how this goes.

I was thinking about having Lineheart find Favian, but that might cause a plot hole. But then it would mean having Lineheart VS. Moss possibly so that would be cool, but I also don't think I'm up to the task of handling that right now.

Nah, doesn't matter. I can just make it like that.

Actually, I was going to have Spira do something with extreme plot-relevance...

There's a lot of people Favian has to deal with right now. Moss, Rein, the new hatchlings, Medea, and Aerix. If you want to try for FavianXLineheart, then I suggest you wait since there's already too much going on for him.