SpiritWolfe

• The Plagued Earth | OOC •

*gasps*

Bacon and Korra.

You guys just, just...*laughs*

I LOVE insanity! Not the random kind(To be honest, I get tired of that sometimes) but the DEEP, DARK, EVIL INSANITY. The sense of BETRAYAL, the HEARTBREAK, the BLOOD. You guys just made this RP ten times better! I love insane charaters! LOVE them!!!

;w; Thank you so much...

Ill admit, I jump into things randomly in real life and sometimes in rps too but it's about the time and place. When he prof says you can't bike in that area you shouldn't do it. My statement is final.

Waahh it's almost over, hahahaha... My quarter is almost over!

Hmm like KK said, but reversed. I like the random kind a bit better, but I do (strangely) like the other kind.

Korra, I got this. I PMed her, and I will sort it out.

And Phoebe, even if you're only interacting with yourself, anything that gets posted is meaningless clutter.

Yes, it is meaningless clutter. It has NO plot relevance whatsoever. Plus, your posts are relatively short, and frequent, adding to the problem.

Oohhhh, that Alvi. She thinks Sindri's out to kill her, I like that. Let that paranoia set innnn muuuhahahahah.

And I just realized Bacon has a second chara. I musta missed the convo about Bacon taking over Sindri.

It looks like mostly everyone is enjoying the swap and the chaos its ensuing. Kinda wishing now I included everyone, but its not something everyone can do or want to do.

Edited by Taleena Fuka

When an argument starts, I say drop it. Because arguments cause relationships to break, friendships to shatter, and ruin the whole idea you have about someone. *forgets all about this even though I was never involved*

Hey, I forgot to say that I'm waiting for one of the water hatchings to talk to Skip.

I'm really, really sorry for leaving without a notice. I'm still busy, so I don't know when I'll be able to start RPing again. Again, sorry sad.gif

Well then I have no idea what to post.

I can't interact with myself with Tasimi because apparently that's nonsense. Oops, sorry, that's a Bulapedia forum. tongue.gif

EDIT: The chatroom is so empty. :c

Edited by KrazyKay12

I'm really, really sorry for leaving without a notice. I'm still busy, so I don't know when I'll be able to start RPing again. Again, sorry sad.gif

I PMed you about something Wolfe, if you get a chance please look at it ASAP.

I PMed you about something Wolfe, if you get a chance please look at it ASAP.

I sent something to Silver.

EDIT: I placed a temporary ban - for now. If Silver returns and causes more trouble, I may have to permanently remove her from the RP.

Edited by SpiritWolfe

How longs the ban?

Also, check Silvers post where Roseanna attacks Rico. She edited it, AFTER her ban, presumably.

Great news everyone, me and my partner have managed to get the sketches done for our project! I just need to refine them and pretty it up here and there, put it in the vid with the rest and we're set for Tuesday to show it to the class! Bad news is obviously Im not getting sleep til late tonight (its already 12:51AM, lol) but who cares! IM ALMOST DONE <3

Do you guys still want me to show you? The project I mean. I think I mentioned it before, but our project ended up being quite... Different from this RP, to the point it ended up being an alternate reality. Charas are doing things way outta chara, events happen that havent happened, relationships are close to non existent as it appears Favian ended up with Lineheart (NOOOOO) and Rico seems to be following Aerix everywhere (LOVE?!) and in some of the drawings I imagined Aerix as batman.

Also, its noticeable that we didnt exactly finish the project in terms of quality- some of the drawings weren't completed fully and we weren't able to get bgs from Tapir due to an unfortunate crash of files. We're proud to have at least finished the base story though.

You know what I find ironic? The fact that Silver is doing a better job at being a character OOC rather than IC through her "vicious" temper shown in her OOC posts. I could go on but I'd rather not, not this time.

Edited by Taleena Fuka

Rico seems to be following Aerix everywhere (LOVE?!) and in some of the drawings I imagined Aerix as batman.

Sorta, I actually have an idea there (I haven't had much chance to test it), not to the point where it needs talked over with anyone yet.

And, Aerix is Batman. tongue.gif (Actually, I have been playing him off as sorta similar now that I think about it.)

I made a list of all the currently "active" roleplayers in this RP (active meaning they are not banned and have posted at least once the last two weeks, since everything is moving slowly now).

Active roleplayers:

Bacon_Strips (last IC post: September 12) (last forum post: September 14) (1 2 characters)

Evensong (last IC post: September 12) (last forum post: September 13) (4 characters)

Lilithachaos (last IC post: September 12) (last forum post: September 12) (3 characters)

Doctortear (last IC post: September 11) (last forum post: September 13) (6 7 characters)

LegendOfKorraFan (last IC post: September 11) (last forum post: September 14) (2 3 characters)

MasterWeavile898 (last IC post: September 10) (last forum post: September 14) (1 2 characters)

Ayesthine (last IC post: September 10) (last forum post: September 14) (3 characters not including an unused one)

KrazyKay12 (last IC post: September 9) (last forum post: September 13) (4 characters)

Frosslass (last IC post: September 7) (last forum post: September 9) (3 characters)

WolfehDragon (last IC post: September 4) (last forum post: September 13) (1 character)

SpiritWolfe (last IC post: September 4) (last forum post: September 14) (1 character not including an unused one)

assasin6547 (last IC post: September 3) (last forum post: September 13) (1 character)

skiddajane (last IC post: September 2) (last forum post: September 2) (2 characters)

Notes: Many (if not all) roleplayers are in school/work (or both). It is also the weekend, and the previous weekend there were more posts than usual.

Inactive roleplayers not marked inactive:

girlfairy76 (6 characters)

KoalaNoob (2 3 characters)

tapir (1 character)

Goldenwolf (1 character)

TillDeathDoUsPart (1 character)

Roleplayers who left:

0023567467 (7 6 characters)

Roleplayers with prewarned absence:

Taleena Fuka (4 0 characters)

Edited by Bacon_Strips

You missed someone else who left, but I can't remember who. Started with an S or something.

I'm sorry I've been inactive, but nobody's interacting.

Alvi can read lips and she uses her magic to amplify vibrations. She usually catches what most people say but I guess I should play up her deafness a little more? :/