SpiritWolfe

• The Plagued Earth •

((OOC: There could be an aquifer that has water leaking through the cracks of the cave.))

(OOC um... Interesting... But how would the dragons find it? Maybe team Alpha can dig streams to connect the water and find water underground, giving them the idea? But I just thought it would be convenient to have an automatic source in the cave... I can't wait for bacon strips to get back)

Edited by KoalaNoob

((OOC: Well if the water is leaking in cracks, they could widen one of the cracks and make, say, a pool or something? They could drink out of that. Or maybe team StayingInTheCave might go exploring and find a drink-able water source?))

((OOC: Either way is fine I suppose. Team StayingInTheCave is going to find something important. Whoever finds the water supply doesn't really matter. Though the group that is looking for water should probably find it. Team StayingInTheCave can find Narnia or something...))

(OOC that's actually what team Alpha is doing, and they found one- the spring. They can always redirect the water into the crack Spira found, and voila! Water!

And I got ninjaed ninja.gif)

Edited by KoalaNoob

((OOC: I might make a water drag char if nobody else does, I think that would be interesting. :3))

user posted image

------

As Amara came closer to the pool, she began to crawl upon her belly, slithering across the floor while her paws pedaled her forward. Coming to an abrupt halt before the edge of the pool, she creeped her head over the cusp of its borders and let the shimmering reflections dance across her face and twinkle in her red-orange eyes. Giving and earnest, broad grin, she reached down to gently poke the waters, and recoiled with a vehement hiss as the waters rippled violently in the confined space and startled her. Poking her nose back over the edge, she looked back again, eyes staring ponderously into the depths of the arrays of water-bound unhatched eggs.

Looking back up, she noticed the White hatchling appeared confused at her actions. She smiled nervously and apologetically, creeping back over guiltily and staying her distance while still staying in amiable chatting range. "Sorry, just . . . felt a need." She left the fragmented sentence open, but still looked back over at the pool longingly. But soon, her vision was averted to something much more bothersome: eggshells. They littered the floor liberally in one place after another, and she felt an itching need to move them. Now. Perhaps the eggs should be moved too, carefully arranged so it would be easier to help them hatch? What about beds underneath each of them? She remembered her stumble onto the rock-hard and cold floor quite vividly; it would only be kind and logical, someone could get hurt! The ideas kept broiling about in her head, leaving her staring openly and sternly towards the eggshells in thought.

------

Edited by nikikt

((OOC: trueeeee. Yay for water sources! Anyone got any ideas for what Team StayingInTheCave is going to find?

Nikikit and Doctortear, that would be interesting! biggrin.gif

ninja.gifninja.gifninja.gifninja.gif ninja ninja))

Edited by Evensong

((OOC: I already sent Spirit a character sheet for a Shallow Water. We need more water dragons!))

(OOC um... What was that a picture of? BACON STIPS!!! HURRY UP! I want to RP SO BAD!)

((OOC: Aquifer, a underwater source of water. Did you see the little well on top? Ever wondered how wells got water? Where there you go!))

((OOC: Well, Nikikt gave Team StayingInTheCave something to do. They are now Team OCD and can clean up the cave! Edit: No idea, I just found it randomly.))

Edited by Doctortear

user posted image

Kiska smiled, noticing Amara's longing to do something. "I'm Kiska." she said, finally giving the other her name. "Do you have a plan of what we should do?" She followed the other dragon's gaze to the eggshells. "I can help you clear those." she offered, gesturing to the shells with her tail.

((OOC: So I guess we're Team OCD now! laugh.gif ))

Edited by Evensong

((OOC: obsessive-compulsive disorder

ninja.gif 'ed again! ))

Edited by Evensong

(OOC: Well, yeah, I knew that, and some people call it "Compulsary" (and that is not spelled correctly) but I just thought it would be different for this.)

((OOC: Team OCD FTW! xd.png I love it!))

user posted image

------

Amara was snapped from her reverie and looked to the now named White: Kiska. "Glad to know you." She smiled, if bashfully, reminding herself of her sudden compulsive behavior as of before. "Yes, I was thinking, perhaps we should clean the cave up a bit? And maybe we could send for some stuff to make nests for the eggs, no? I certainly didn't like it when I fell on the floor." She shook her head with a deep frown to accentuate her point, looking back at the eggs, her face slightly twisted in deep thought. "But it's a group decision; what do you guys think?"

------

user posted image

Sera lifted her head. They're going to clear out the egg shells? I think that's something I can help with. Sera flapped her wings fluttered off the rock. She slithered over to the hatchlings and bowed her head. "You wouldn't happen to need some assistance?" Sera asked as she lifted her head. "I have wings, so maybe I can fly up to the ceiling and get some of the moss that's dangling from the ceiling. I think having the eggs laid down on moss would be better than having them scattered around the cavern floor."

Edited by Doctortear

user posted image

------

"That would be awesome!" Exclaimed Amara. "But you can fly? How do you know?" She wondered aloud, but quickly shook her head and stood to her feet excitedly, in a rush. "Wait, never mind that! Kiska, could you help me move the eggshells to a corner until we figure out what to do with them later? Someone might want to keep theirs, or we might have other uses for them." She looked to the Golden dragon standing at the entrance to the cave, wondering what he was doing there. He supposedly was staying according to what Favian had told her, but if he wished to simply sit and contemplate, it was fine by Amara. She had no intentions of trying to forcefully take charge.

------

Edited by nikikt

user posted image

Sera looked at her wings. "I haven't attempted to fly yet." she admitted, "But I suppose I can try now." Flapping her wings, Sera lifted herself from the ground. Instinct took over and Sera began to do what was imbedded into her genetic code. Soon, Sera was up in the air and looking down at the other hatchlings. "How much moss do you want me to get?" Sera asked Amara. Surprisingly, the beating of the wings didn't make too much sound. The flapping barely made any sound. Peculiar, I should test out flying more often. Sera looked up at the moss. The stalactites had moss collected around their rocky structure. The moss looked dry, but Sera didn't mind. They could soak the moss in the pool if the moss turned out to be too dry.

user posted image

Skylene became excited that the group was beginning the journey. She felt a sense of relief, as she flew high into the air, about a good fifty feet, and shouted out to them, "Which direction are we traveling?!" The new height was almost frightning and amazing at the same time.

Edited by Bacon_Strips