SpiritWolfe

• The Plagued Earth •

Spira left too, walking out of the cave with Luye. Walking around, they soon found a spring of water, surrounded by trees bearing fruit and bushes with berries.

(OOC it's hard to do this without the team members OOC)

Edited by KoalaNoob

user posted image

Ashni smiled at Gold dragon that came over to them. It was nice to see that everyone was being friendly enough, but at the same time she feared that there was no way she was going to be able to keep everyone's names in order. She figured that the Gold dragon was talking only to Sera and so she would keep quiet for now. However, when the White came over she gave a friendly smile and motion with her foreleg for the other to lay beside her if she wanted to. "I am Ashni and glad to have you to join us over here."

((On phone so sorry for any typos))

((OOC: I will too. Maybe we can work out a system where we tell the others when we can be on, so we can do it together more easily, and we probably don't need an OOC topic)

Edited by KoalaNoob

user posted image

------

What did he mean, 'just by looking at you'? Am I that scared? She frowned, watching for a moment Favian trying to gather up his party, two already leaving the cave. She resigned herself to pacing over to the group of dragons staying to guard the cave after a long moment of battle with herself. She hoped that she would find a friend soon, for she craved company. Nothing would ever be like the short experiences she had with her other half, but she could not resist trying to satisfy her social need. Deftly, she let her long-strided pace shorten to a crawl. She carefully situated herself by the Thunder hatchling, but a comfortable distance away. Sitting carefully on her haunches and wrapping her long, thin tail intricately around her legs and bottom, weaving it two and fro until it settled, she gulped to gain attention, and flashed a rare smile at the four, white and gentle.

------

((OOC: I'll throw my two bits in and say that like Evensong I think it would be best to have a OOC topic for the RP; it would be a lot easier to communicate plots and times we get on and such that way, but the only person I think would have business doing that is SpiritWolfe since this is her RP. But we can bring it up and leave the decision up to her.))

Edited by nikikt

((OCC: Hey SpiritWolfe! *waves* We miss you! tongue.gif Deleted and then reposted because the order got messed up))

user posted image

Kiska smiled back at Ashni, glad that everyone was so nice. She gratefully flopped down beside the other dragon, not used to moving around so much. After all, she was newly hatched. It was then when she noticed the other hatchling, Amara. On closer inspection, she realized that, although she was clearly a two-headed dragon actually had only her left head. Kiska, how did you miss that? Wake up! she gave herself a mental kick. The other dragon smiled at her kindly, and Kiska found herself questioning whether Amara was really going to eat her. She seemed pretty nice. Maybe she should say something to her. "Um, hi." she ventured cautiously.

user posted image

Ashni looked to the new hatchling with a tilted head. This one seemed a little, well she would not say shy or odd but maybe nervous? Either way Ashni gave a easy-going smile right back to the newcomer before saying, "Hello, my name is Ashni. What is your name?" She hoped that the other hatchling would end up laying or sitting closer to her other side, at least then she would know that the red hatchling was more relaxed. Ashni shifted her frame to make it known by body language that she was more than welcome to come over if she wished.

user posted image

Sera noticed the new hatchling that Ashni and Kiska had taken interest to. However, Sera didn't introduce herself to the new hatchling. With Kiska and Ashni already talking to her, the hatchling had enough on her plate. She would be overloaded if Sera also began to talk to her. So instead Sera looked at the hatchling, gave a respectful nod, smiled, and then looked away. Sera was now looking around the cave. She didn't notice it before, but there seemed to be a small pool in the cave. Sera's curiosity got the better of her as she began to slither towards it. When she looked into the pool, she saw eggs contained within it. Sera saw her reflection in the pool and poked the water with her wing. Her reflection bursted into ripples. It took a few moments before the water settled and showed Sera her reflection once more. Satisfied, Sera crawled back to her group and coiled herself around a rock. "There were some eggs in that pool." Sera commented softly. Sera yawned and curled on further onto her rock. She than began to hum another tune, waiting for some one to talk to her once more.

Edited by Doctortear

~~~

Viden looked around for a moment and instantly wished they had a better system. Suddenly people were getting up, moving about the cave and, just as fast, two groups were leaving. Viden had no idea what he was supposed to do. He wasn't sure whether Favian had said he should wait or that he should go. He shrugged, mostly to himself and then turned to Tauriel, "I guess we will just go now.." he said in a sheepish voice. Turning himself in a circle to see where Thallus was he asked, "You ready to go?" But he didn't wait for an answer, he was so excited that he couldn't contain himself anymore. He began bounding out of the mouth of the cave, hoping his group would follow.

~~~

user posted image

------

Amara let her smile fade to a content if albeit guarded expression and nodded towards the two. "Hi. It's Amara. And . . . yours?" The question was intended to the White, giving her a twinkle of a smile in her eyes. She looked about the cave sheepishly and noticed how quiet things were now. Turning back towards the two she now currently had the attention of she felt a small sprig of paranoia bloom in her chest after Ashni seemed to motion her to come closer by the shift of her body. She didn't mind her so far, she had an easy-going way about her, kind and leader-like, so she shushed it half-heartedly. "Well, um . . . What do y'all think we should do?" She noticed the Sunsong slither back, quietly utter a few words of unhatched eggs in a pool, and laid down around a rock contentedly. "Eggs?" She muttered, her face screwing into a confused expression. "Are they swimming dragons?" She mused quietly, standing up, her paranoia dispelled despite its angry and passionate argument. "We should check that out." She didn't wait for the other hatchlings, quickly forgetting the still hanging question of the White's name and letting a long-gaited stride carry her quickly between the three dragons.

------

((OOC: lol cool find Doctortear; now we've got Amara forgetting the others and rudely leaving them to satisfy Bloodscale curiosity. Hope there's no hard feelings, I just felt it was more IC for her.))

Edited by nikikt

((OOC: Huzzah! I'm making things happen! I figured there would be a pool for the water dragons. If they aren't in water, then the water dragons would be flopping on the cave ground like fish.))

(OOC good job! No one else thought of that, but wouldn't they need bigger pools as they grew up, and wouldn't the water be undrinkable? OOC)

user posted image

Sera watched as Amara wandered off onto the pool filled with eggs. Oops, I tempted her with that information and now she has left to go check it out herself. I hope Ashni and Kiska aren't mad at me. Sera wondered if she should join the Bloodscale in her observation, but thought against it. They'd think I was removing them from the picture so I can talk to her. No, I'll just stay put. If anyone wants me over there, they will call me. Sera blinked and laid down on her rock, staring at the eggs around her.

Edited by Doctortear

((OOC: Yeah, that was a great idea. Now maybe we can get the ball rolling a bit for the dragons at the cave smile.gif And maybe transplanting them to bigger bodies of waters elsewhere would be a big grand adventure?!))

Edited by nikikt

((OOC: I always though there would be a river connected the pool. The hatchlings could go back into the river and get fish and such and then come back to the cave. I also think the river may be connected to a lake or ocean. That way, they can move to bigger areas once they grow up. This is all a theory of course...))

((OOC: Smart, Doctortear! It'd be an interesting challenge to RP one of the water dragons; I wonder if anyone will do it. Also, anyone else getting kinda annoyed by when you add a reply but someone else replies first, and then your post shows up before theirs because you started it first? >.< (if that made any sense at all) ))

user posted image

Kiska blinked confusedly as she watched Amara investigate the eggs. She wasn't angry that the hatchling had run off halfway through their conversation, just a little bewildered. Okay... what do I do now? She turned to Sera and Ashni. "Er, do we follow her?"

Edited by Evensong

((OOC: Smart, Doctortear! It'd be an interesting challenge to RP one of the water dragons; I wonder if anyone will do it. Also, anyone else getting kinda annoyed by when you add a reply but someone else replies first, and then your post shows up before theirs because you started it first? >.< (if that made any sense at all) ))

((OOC: Yes, yes, I am having similar complications. xd.png))

((OOC: Yep, its called getting "Ninjaed ninja.gif ". It makes you have to go back and edit your reply because someone else did something. Oh and I might add some sort of water dragon. I imagine playing as one would be fun. smile.gif ))

(OOC maybe the cave pool can be a hatching point, the spring can be the hatchLING point, and then there can be a river somewhere that can be for adults?)

((Eep! Dang timezones!))

"Hey! Wait up!" Thallus jumped led up and instinctively tore after Viden, dodging past object and hatchlings and finally taking a leap onto a ledge nearing the cave mouth. He sat there, panting, for a while, then turned around and began climbing, hopping up further ledges and using gaps as pawholds. After a mere minute of climbing he felt his paw touch something - something thin, papery, with moved and rustled. Thallus froze until he realized it didn't do anything until he did, and pulled himself up the rest of the way, dragging the leaf and flicking it down into the cave, falling forwards onto his face and staring straight ahead into the mass of giant trees and plants. He looked around for Viden. "Viden? Where are you?"

((OOC: Yeah, that sounds like a good idea. I just thought that the pool would be connected to rivers that connected to bigger bodies of water. But yeah, you pretty much got it. smile.gif ))

(OOC yeah, time zones SUCK. I came back on today, and I had to go through TWO PAGES. Maybe there can be streams connecting the water? Should there be another water source through the crack that the hatchlings can drink from?)

((OOC: Yep, its called getting "Ninjaed  ninja.gif ". It makes you have to go back and edit your reply because someone else did something. Oh and I might add some sort of water dragon. I imagine playing as one would be fun.  smile.gif ))

((OOC: Ahhh, makes sense now. xd.png So that's what the ninja.gif was for..

And agreed, Koala, though I can't imagine how they'd be transported!

Welcome back Wyvern (may I call you that?)! I hate timezones too tongue.gif ))