SpiritWolfe

• The Plagued Earth •

(OOC YAYZ! Bacon Strips is here! I hope he didn't die reading... oh, four five pages. And by the way, Alpha and Gamma have already left...)

Edited by KoalaNoob

(OOC: Already quick-read it. It was mostly OOC by Doctor. rolleyes.gif However, I'll be going to bed in about an hour.)

((OOC: Favian's group is outside biggrin.gif Hehe, sorry about the OCs))

Edited by Doctortear

(OOC I'M BEGGING YOU! BRING OUT LUYE! Wait, he is your dragon, right?)

((OOC: Luye is girlfairy's character EDIT: That's cool))

Edited by Doctortear

user posted image

------

"Oh . . ." Amara took pause, looking back up at the now air-born Sera. She had not thought of how much they might need. Looking back at the large amount of eggs waiting patiently behind them, she turned back to Sera and smiled sheepishly. "Why don't you just start pulling stuff down until there's nothing left?"

------

((OOC: Alright, night guys! Gotta get off! Might be able to come back sometime later, though. wink.gif))

(OOC I'm leaving now. I hope Kalana gets submitted soon... I REALLY want to RP now.)

(OOC: Doctor, is that right? Does my new post work?)

Edited by Bacon_Strips

user posted image

Sera nodded and flew up closer to the stalactites. Sera reached for the nearest piece of moss and tore it from the stalactite with her teeth. The moss tasted dry and dirty in Sera's mouth. Sera looked down at the cavern floor. What am I suppose to do? Fly back down and then come back up? That would take too much time and energy. I think I'll just drop the moss and let it hit the ground. After I'm done up here, I can help place the moss underneath the eggs. Sera let the moss fall from her mouth and onto the cave floor. It fell down slower than Sera expected. At least I don't have to worry about the moss hurting anyone. Sera bit onto another piece of moss and continued the process.

((OOC: That's fine. biggrin.gif ))

user posted image

Favian looked at the surrounding area. He heard running water nearby. "Let's head over to that water source." Favian said, answering Skylene's question. Favian turned and lead his group towards the water.

user posted image

Skylene recognized the river Favian was talking about as the river she had first went to. A sense of warmth filled her, and she looked down to see the jumping fish and the busy water. She looked around at the area further. The forests, as she remembered, kept company to the river from both sides. Aside from the forests, she could see nothing else of potential harm. At least she hoped. I hope the forests are friendly... she thought, knowing the group would cross through them.

(OOC: G'night!)

Edited by Bacon_Strips

user posted image

Favian stopped once his group had reached the river. He sniffed the water. It didn't smell like it was undrinkable. Favian lapped up some water and tried to not scrunch his noise. It tasted fine, but the smell of fish was getting to Favian. Now that he looked, Favian saw small shapes underneath the water. I wonder if we can catch one.

Edited by Doctortear

(OOC can we use dragons we have sent, but have not been put in the first page?)

user posted image

Kiska began helping Amara move the eggshells to a corner, enjoying her work. The fragments were pretty, coloured things and she tried to match them with their owners while she worked. She had found what she believed to be Favian's egg, as well as Skylene's. A brightly coloured piece caught her eye. The colours shifted between purple to yellow when she tilted it, reminding her of a certain teammate's scales. Turning to show Sera her discovery, she was startled by a muffled thump. Squeaking, the White hatchling jumped, whirling around to see what had scared her. Oh, it was just a clump of moss. She looked up at the ceiling, and saw Sera flying around gracefully, biting down pieces of moss. Wow! She's flying! Kiska watched, fascinated, as the other hatchling danced gracefully through the air. I hope I get my wings soon!

((OOC: and off to bed! Night everyone smile.gif ))

((OOC: No idea. However, if Spirit says its accepted I guess you can go ahead and RP))

user posted image

Ashni wactched as the groups slowly filtered out of the cave and she hoped they would be alright out there. Though she knew there was little point in worrying to much over it since for now it was best to just watch over the eggs and the dragons that she tentatively was calling friends in her own head. Sera going over to find the pool of water and the eggs in there was a shock as Ashni did not think that the cave even had water in here, but if there was so many eggs in here already she supposed it made would make some kind of sense.

Ashni again said nothing when Amara and moved off the look at the water herself since she herself had wanted to go explore that little bit of information. However, for now she kept her place by the entrance to the cave until they started to clean the cave up and gather the moss. Now she would leave her place to help as she did not want them to do it by themselves and the Gold could yell if something came if he stayed at the entrance. "Here I can gather the moss into a pile so it will not be everywhere." This said she started to gather it as Sera dropped it from above.

user posted image

Sera looked down when Ashni told her she was going to put the moss into piles. "That would just be brilliant." Sera said as she continued to throw moss to the cave floor. She was almost done. Just a few more bundles and Sera would be able to help the others. Sera continued to pull moss to the ground until all the moss was on the floor. Sera flew down and landed on a rock. "Is there something I can do to help?" Sera asked.

Sindri followed after Favian. When her group got to the river there were fish in the water. indri saw one at the edge of the river and so she scooped her paw in and hooked the fish with her claws. The fish lay on the ground flapping about wildly, she finished the fish with one stab to it's neck. "Here you go." said Sindri to Favian.

~~~

"Hey wait for me!" laughed Tauriel, she ran to catch up with Viden. She loved how the wind felt in her face and how the grass felt under her paws.

~~~

(OOC: I don't know what group Feather is in so I'll just make her go with Favian)

Feather padded after Favian. Everything was so calm in the forest. When her group stopped by the river she looked in the water. There were fish swimming in there. Feather took a drink from the river and the water tasted so good. "Have a drink." she said to her group "The water is so cool and refreshing.

~~~

Cyrus watched as Sera picked of the moss. He was careful not to get hit on the head with one of them. He said to Sera "Do you want me to do anything/"

user posted image

Favian stopped drinking the water and examined the fish. Yuck, that must be what smells so bad. If I was a water based breed, I would like the scent of fish. I suppose Purples aren't fish eaters. Favian prodded the now still fish with a claw. The flesh of the fish was soft, despite having scales. Favian didn't have the urge to taste the fish, so he avoided taking a bite. "If the water is clean, then I would assume the animals swimming around in it are fine to eat." Favian said. "If this is what a healthy fish looks like, then I would avoid fish of this species that look different." Of course I'm not counting gender differences. Different genders wouldn't affect the main organ system. However, fish that look like this but are more... peculiar should be kept away from.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

user posted image

Sera looked over at Cyrus. "I suppose you can help put the eggs into comfortable areas." Sera said, "Put them into order while we gather the moss." Sera blinked, should she help gather the moss. I am the one who brought it down in the first place. Sera began to gather moss and put them into small piles.

(Luye is oficially a vegetarian. But he will be a good hunter Cx)

Luye gazed at the river. "Wowsomuchwater! I- EWW WHAT IS THAT?!" Luye gagged at the sight of the fish. "That is DISGUST- I mean... I don't think I want any, no thank you!" The Soulpeace remembered his manners. He prodded the fish with a claw. Squishy! He felt like he could throw up. That is, if he had eaten or drank anything, he probably would. Luye spotted a tree with a very bright fruit hanging from a branch. "THAT looks tasty." he licked his lips and realized how hungry he was. Climbing up to the branch, the Soulpeace plucked the fruit from the branch and bit into it. It was very sweet. "Yum. I found some sweetfruit!" He announced to the others below.

Cyrus went over too were some of the eggs were and started rolling them into some moss nests. Some of the eggs Cyrus new what type of dragon was In them others not so much. He saw a blue egg with silvery swirls on it. I bet Spira hatched from one of these. He said to himself.

~~~

Sindri sniffed the fish, it did smell disgusting. "Do you want me to bring it back just in case one of the other dragons might want to eat it?" she said to Favian.

Edited by 0023567467

user posted image

"I think that's a smart conclusion." Favian said to Sindri. Favian looked up to see Luye with fruit stuffed into his mouth. "You do realize that the fruit may be poisonous, right?" Favian said as he walked over to the tree. He picked up one of the fruits and opened it. He sniffed the inside of it and took a bite. "Lucky for you," Favian said through a mouthful of fruit, "this stuff isn't poisonous." Favian enjoyed the fruit. It was tasty and packed with flavor. "Come over here and try this." Favian called to the rest of the group.

Edited by Doctortear