SpiritWolfe

• The Plagued Earth •

Spira nodded. "Okay then. I'll take My group to look for water, but I think we should wait for them to assemble into the groups first."

(OOC: I have to go. STUPID!:OOC)

Edited by KoalaNoob

user posted image

Favian nodded, "Agreed." However, Favian wasn't paying too much attention to Spira now. Favian was now wondering on what his group should do. Well, Spira's group is going to find water. It would only make sense my group went out to look for food. Favian nodded to himself and looked at Spira. He wondered who would join which group.

Edited by Doctortear

~~~

Viden wiped the goofy look off his face when he noticed Thallus smile, mission accomplished. It was time to get down to business. He segregated himself a bit from Spira so they would be able to tell who was in what group and said, "Okay, if team Alpha is going to look for water than I guess team Beta, will look for food? I don;t know about everyone else but I'm getting hungry." Team aplha and beta sounded right to him, and he was getting pretty hungry. He looked about and tried to decipher who was going where, so far on his team he had Thallus and probably Tauriel too, but he didn't know who else was going to look for water. "Okay so, Thallus and I, oh and I guess Tauriel too, will look for food. If anyone wants to join us they are welcome to, but we also need dragons to go on the water team," he explained. Looking over to the dragon who he thought might be called Skylene he said, "Skylene, you should probably scout for both groups, fly ahead and make sure there is nothing dangerous that you can really see, and if there is...hmm, I guess we need a signal." He asked everyone, "Any ideas for a warning signal?"

~~~

Thallus pawed the ground with excitment. They were going to find food! He looked at Viden again. "Squeal as loudly as we can?" he suggested, rolling over onto his side. "That's bound to be heard."

((Ugh short post. >_<))

user posted image

Skylene wasted little time in choosing which group to join, deciding to fly over to Favian's group in an instant. However, another dragon suggested that she scout for both groups. "Well, I guess that's fine. It's probably best that I use my wings to the fullest extent." She wondered how difficult the task could possibly be.

(I'm mobile so no fancy stuff xc)

"I'm group... umm... The water one!" Luye shouted, going over to Spira's group. The Soulpeace wasn't sure if it was Alpha or Beta. He didn't really listen to the dragon talking.

(OOC: Hi everyone! Sorry if I joined a little late. :/)

user posted image / user posted image

Voices. There were so many voices. The little hatchling was curled up in her shell, having been brought to consciousness by the sounds that were coming from outside. Some deep instinct was driving her to break the egg and work herself free, but she was too terrified of what was beyond. Instead, she decided to stay where she was and hope that whatever was outside would leave.

"Hi Luye! We're team Alpha...at least I think... Do you think you'd be good at digging? We need some diggers. Oh, and maybe Favian's group can be Omega, or Gama. And something else to look for can be moss, to make fluffy nests. I don't think we can go back to our eggs..."

Luye

user posted image

The male Soulpeace shrugged. "I've never tried digging. I mean, you can't dig stone." he joked."Why would we need to dig? Water can't be underground!" Atleast, he hoped. If all the water was underground, that would make their paws sore. And just not to die of thirst!

"Yeah! Instead of Beta and Alpha, it should be Alpha and Omega! Those two names have a nice ring to it, don't you think?"

user posted image

The hatchling suddenly felt something knock against her egg. It was barely more than a gentle brush, but her shell fractured and burst open, leaving her blinded by a very bright light. She squealed in terror, a sound so loud she was sure it was heard by all the other... hatchlings? She blinked, surprised that there were other hatchlings around, rather than the very scary monsters she had imagined. Still, she cowered back, What if they eat me? she panicked. I bet they have sharp teeth and were just waiting for me to hatch so they can eat me! And now, I've caught their attention. Why did I have to squeal? she asked herself, furiously. Turning around, she found herself face to face with a green and blue hatchling. Her eyes widened, horrified, and she squealed again.

(OOC: Typos.. and I forgot something >.<)

Edited by Evensong

((Green and blue hatchie = moi?))

Thallus stared at the White in utter bewilderment. The squeals had scared him and he was tensed up, so much that he was almost like a statue save for his quick breathing. After staring for a moment, he started relaxing as he realized it was simply a newly hatched, freaked out dragon. He remained where he was, but pushed himself up so he was sitting rather than lying down. He carefully reached out a paw. "S'okay, you're safe here."

((Yup tongue.gif))

user posted image

The hatchling sat, frozen, staring wide-eyed at the the other hatchling. Am I really safe? she asked herself, What if he's just getting ready to eat me? What if he's just stalling so the other hatchlings can surround me? She quickly shot a glance at the other hatchlings, but they didn't seem to be getting ready to eat her. Okay, maybe he's telling the truth. she thought. After a few moments, she gathered up enough courage to mumble, "I'm... um..." What's my name? Kiss? No... that doesn't sound right. Definitely not Kiss. Um, Kissa? That wasn't exactly it... Kista? No, though that sounds pretty close. Oh, wait! Kiska! "Kiska." she said, in a voice that sounded something between a choked squeak and a mumble. "Please don't eat me."

user posted image

Favian watched as the hatchlings split into three, maybe four, different groups. I guess that's okay too. Favian was pretty sure his group was hunting, but so was Viden's group. Oh well, I guess my group and just explore the area. We need one group to scout ahead, right? When Favian heard that hatchlings starting to name the groups, he became proud. Everyone is working together and trying to figure things out. This is exactly what we are suppose to be doing. "Oi!" Favian called to the rest of the hatchlings. "Anyone coming with me on team, er, Gamma to go and explore the area?"

Edited by Doctortear

"I'm Thallus," said Thallus, smiling. "We won't hurt you, don't fear." He flopped down onto the ground, tired of standing, supporting his head with his paw and looking up at Kiska. "If you still worry, join me and Viden in this group. You'll definitely be safe with us. We're gonna be the first to go outside and find food!" He thoughtfully fondled his half fluffy tail fin as he spoke, then started studying it. It looked sort of like one of the trees outside, his tail imitating the strong trunks, the thin struts of the fin resembling branches and the fur resembling the leaves and at the top, the canopy, where the longest fur was. Thallus smiled, holding up his tail against one of the trees outside the cave. "I'm a Canopy dragon..."

((Ugh bed 3:))

Edited by rampaging wyvern

user posted image

Sera watched as the hatchlings gathered around the mouth of the cave. Most of the hatchlings were leaving for the first expedition. Sera sighed as she curled up near one of the eggs. Sera wanted to go outside, but she didn't crave the outside world as much as some of the other hatchlings did. Besides, the cave was larger than the other hatchlings thought. Sure it wasn't as big as the outside, but it was still a fairly large cave. Sera and who ever stayed behind could explore the cave and watch over the eggs while the rest went out to explore. Who ever stays now can go out and explore next time. Sera closed her eyes and began to quietly hum a tune to the eggs around her.

Edited by Doctortear

user posted image

Kiska's eyes widened. Wow, a Canopy Dragon? That sounds pretty awesome. I wonder what kind of dragon I am? She looked down at her paws. There's nothing about me that looks like anything. she thought, rather sadly. "I don't know what kind of dragon I am." she got up the courage to admit. "Your name is... Thallus, right? And you're going outside?" Kiska looked past his tail, which did look a lot like a tree, at the forest beyond. Her jaw dropped. There were so many colours! The outside was beautiful and it was so bright, not to mention even scarier than the cave. She shuddered. "It looks so... scary! I think I'll stay here, that is, if that's okay." she said, eyes wide with admiration. Wow! They're going to go outside! "Maybe I'll go see if anyone else is staying." she suggested, not wanting to hold him and Viden up. "Have fun!" Kiska hoped that that was the right thing to say. Waving goodbye with her tail, she tentatively made her way towards the other hatchlings, hoping with all her heart that Thallus was telling the truth when he said they wouldn't hurt her.

((Good night! smile.gif))

((Wow, I go to sleep and there is a lot to read when I wake back up.))

user posted image

Ashni had stayed back and watched the whole debate about what to do and she was glad to see that Favian was going to be seen as the leader. The Purple seemed to have a great head on his shoulders so at least he would not make rash dissensions that could harm everyone without thinking about it first, but Ashni was a little jumpy about the others leaving the cave. Of course she knew logically that food and water were needed for them all and this could only be received from outside their safe-haven, but a question had started to bug her as she watched so many different hatchlings roam about this cave. What could have been the reason that so many eggs of so many different dragons were placed in one cave? Not that she was going to voice this question out loud anytime soon in hopes that she was just being paranoid, but she was just going to stay at the entrance of the cave and protect those who stayed and the eggs that had yet to hatch.

"Favian, I think I am going to stay here and guard the cave. I mean we don't know what it out there and I think someone should stay and make sure that nothing tries to get inside here and harm the eggs or anyone who stays," Ashni would finally speak up and make her judgement on where she was going to be at so that the others would know.

user posted image

"Okay then," Favian replied, "I think Cyrus, Sera, and the White hatchling are also staying behind." Favian nodded to the Gold and Sunsong. "While you're at it, can you please tell me if you find anything interesting? I think we need to address a few things once everyone has satisfied their craving for adventure." Favian looked at the groups. All of the hatchlings looked excited that they were going outside. It was good some hatchlings were staying behind. Someone had to look after the eggs.

((OOC: I'm making all my posts with color and the picture now. biggrin.gif ))

Edited by Doctortear

user posted image

Skylene listened to Favian's question of who was joining the Gamma group. "Is the Gamma group going first? Which groups are going next? I need to know so I can shift between looking out for each of the groups." She was a bit concerned if she could properly look after each of them.

user posted image

"I assumed Alpha was going first." Favian said, "But I suppose we can send out multiple groups at a time." Now that Favian thought about it, Gamma, being the exploration team, should probably go first. When Gamma came back, the party could tell the next group about what is out there and where to go. Then the next group and head to the hot spots and do a better job.

user posted image

"Sending out multiple groups at a time is fine. I just need to know which group is going when, and where they're going. I don't want to lose sight of any group, for safety reasons." Skylene had a thought, How high can I fly in the air? The higher I go, the better...

user posted image

"I suppose you would have to ask the group leaders." Favian said, "I don't know who's going at what time. But, if I had to make assumptions, I would suppose Gamma and Alpha would go out near the same time and Beta would leave a little afterwards." Favian bit his lip. Maybe he should ask the leaders for what time their groups would go out. He hated not knowing.

user posted image

Group leaders...who are the group leaders?...I should pay more attention to conversation... Skylene felt bad for asking questions over and over again, as it made her appear clueless, but knew she had to. "Who are the group leaders?" she asked out to anyone who could hear.

user posted image

Ashni let herself lay down by the cave entrance once she acknowledged Favian's words about who was going to stay inside the cave with her and just listened to Favian and Skylene talk about how to handle the order of teams going out. Advice was not her strong point yet, but even if it was it seemed that Favian had it figured it out all on his own so there was little point to try and give her own input and confuse the whole thing even more. So Ashni would keep quiet on that part and let the part try to figure it out on their own.

For now she would look outside of the cave and wonder how long it would be until she and the others would grow their wings. Some instinct told her that then she would be stronger as well, some unknown strength allowed to her then that she was not given just yet. To be honest the feeling was annoying.

user posted image

"Viden, Spira and myself." Favian retorted. "There may be another group, but no one has said anything about a fourth leader." Favian looked around himself. Had anyone joined his group yet? He saw hatchlings join Viden's and Spira's groups, but no one seemed to have come over to Favian. Skylene did, but she's scouting. Who's in my party?

Edited by Doctortear