guy person

The Forgotten Island

((OOC: Wait wat? Isn't Shimmer Fin WolfehDragon's character? Am I missing something here?

Edit: Sniped. It's been a while since that's happened.))

Edited by Shibadruid

Redwing tossed Sparsus unceremoniously on the ground in front of her. She could see the cave from here, "Now then, what are we going to do with you?" She sat down in front of him to avoid pacing, "You know I killed Volter's girlfriend because you left? He'll probably hate me forever now."

"Redwing, I'm sorry. I don't even understand how I'm me, aren't I dead?" Sparsus sounded truly baffled.

"Well you were, but see.." She stopped herself, "It's a long story, you wouldn't understand. Promise to behave?"

"I promise."

Redwing wasn't sure she was convinced, "Alright then." She said anyway and headed for the cave again, Sparsus followed close behind.

Volter looked at Tsumi, "I'll grow mine sooner or later. It's mostly since we are not the same species." He looked at the sky. "We can go either North or East. Your choice girls." He stretched out again and let electricity flow through him, sparks coming out of his horns.

Volter sighed and followed Mango. He stayed on the beach and just watched.

Mango

"The beach is pretty! And it's fun to play in The water! There's also pretty rocks! Tsumi, want to play in the water with me? I don't think it's a good idea for Volter though cause he might accidentally shock something." She said, excitedly running with the waves

Volter knew she was right. It might hurt him as well. Either way he avoided the water. While they played, he found a rock to sharpen his claws on.

user posted image

"Not the same species? What am I?" Tsumi asked Volter distractedly as they headed towards the beach. She watched electric sparks crackle from his horns halfheartedly, gazing at the endless waves. Somehow, the ocean seemed to be calling to her, lulling her into it's watery depths. She crouched in the sand, peering intently into the restless water. Carefully, she dove in, and immediately found that she was a natural swimmer. Forgetting about getting an answer from Volter, Tsumi splashed in the waves, laughing out loud. "Wow! The water's great!" she exclaimed to Mango after she had resurfaced.

Edited by SpiritWolfe

Volter watched as they happily played together. The water looked beautiful but he knew it wasn't safe for him. He finished sharpening his claws and laid in the sand. He tried to think positively, but it wasn't happening. He wouldn't fall into revenge as Redwing did, but he felt like something had to happen, he NEEDED to do something. Right now though, he was to stay with these girl until they got back to the cave.

user posted image

"Yes, of course," Stars Galaxy nodded, eager to change the topic. She flapped her wings and landed on the branches of a nearby tree, swaying rather unsteadily but just managing to keep her balance.

"So..." she muttered absentmindedly, looking around, wondering where on Earth were they supposed to find something to eat.

~~~

user posted image

It had only been a couple of minutes since Moon Puff started walking when Jade began to pester him again. This time, she gave his tail orb a peck and he snatched it away from her quickly. Taking a couple of deep breaths, he asked, "What is it this time?"

Jade turned her head and gestured with her beak to a certain direction. Puzzled, Moon Puff looked at where she was gesturing at and saw Cerise. What he saw first was the injury she had on her shoulder.

"Cerise!" He hopped over to her on all fours, like a bunny, as quickly as he could.

"What happened?" he asked, the telepathic message having an anxious and concerned note to it.

~~~

user posted image

Leaf Scales had decided that, however much she wanted her revenge on Troulce, she didn't have that much experience yet. She needed more practise, more...lifeblood. Her thoughts drifted back to the Ridgewing couple - Stars and Holmar. Ah...the weak Stars. A perfect target for getting blood on her claws. Leaf Scales climbed up the branches of the tree once again, and jumped from one branch to another, her cold, black eyes skimming the lush, green trees for any sight of a purple Ridgewing.

((OOC: Why does there have to be so many insane characters? I am now glad we didn't reveal the meadow.

Sorry I didn't post earlier, I pressed go to first unread post, and it skipped your post with Daralis and Errapel (And yes, he will be jealous. Things are about to get interesting).

And by the way, what does Errapel want with Daralis again?))

Alatum leaped out of the tree and glided down next to Daralis with grace. His eyes narrowed at the unicorn as he acted poshly towards Daralis. Why did he do that?

"Thank you for your help," Alatum said to it.

He then turned to Daralis.

"Are you alright? You are not hurt are you?" He asked, looking over her for anything that looked like an injury.

((Cerise can easily have blood poisoning. And I can only reply with Cerise right now.))

Cerise was not convinced it was real. First of all, she couldn't hear him clearly.

She touched him, but that could have easily been the tree behind him.

She decided to go back to follow Troulce to the cave, as this hallucination was not vivid. She staggered towards the trail Troulce took.

Mango

"I know, right!" She replied, splashing Tsumi. After they played for a bit, they decided to head back to the cave and dry off.

user posted image

Tsumi floated in the water as Mango left, watching her head back to the cave. "Hey, wait for me!" she called, preparing to launch herself in the air. Just then, she felt something brush against her foreleg. With a surprised squeal, she ducked her head under the water and looked around. Almost immediately, she caught sight of a school of small silver fish swimming around. This is prey! she realized instantly. In a heartbeat, Tsumi was diving into the swarm, attacking from one side, then the next. When she was full, the young Blusang Lindwurm realized that Mango and Volter might want to taste the fish too. She lunged forward in the churning water and grabbed two of the silvery fish in her forepaws before resurfacing, propelling herself to the shore. "Mango! Volter!" Tsumi cried as she entered the cave, gasping for breath. "I caught some fish for you!" She laid her catch down on the cave floor, her azure eyes bright.

mango

Mango turned around and ran back when she heard Tsumi. "I want some!" She said and ate the fish. "It's good!" She said. "What is it? It tastes like mouse mixed with ocean water and plants." She asked

Volter walked over to Tsumi and looked at the fish. He put his claw on it and started to cook it using electricity. Once it was a golden brown, he ate it. The taste was wonderful. "Thank you. This was nice of you." He nodded and threw the bones outside.

Holmar flew up to join Stars, on an adjacent branch of course so that the first didn't break, and said, I can show you where I found the grapes last time. It was by the stream. You can gather up as many as you need, and I'll go to the cave to see if there's any meat left. Will that work? Holmar sighed inwardly. He felt like the previous conversation hadn't gone as well as he'd wanted it too, and he hoped that the wouldn't mess up in the future.

user posted image

Tsumi nodded in acknowledgment of their thanks, pleased and proud that she could cheer her new friends up. "Your welcome! And it's fish," she added, responding to Mango's question. She didn't know how she knew this, it had just popped into her mind. I wonder how that happens, she thought absentmindedly, feeling the pull of the ocean once again. "Water is my home..." she murmured, her voice no louder than a whisper. Tsumi was completely unaware that she had spoken out loud, and flushed in embarrassment, wincing. "Well, um," she began, her cheeks growing hot. Great, she scolded herself sarcastically. Just great.

Volter nodded, understanding her feeling. "It's okay, most of us have strange pulls once we hatched. There are other dragons who are drawn to the water as well. Others hear voices in their head, giving them information they wouldn't normally learn. I always feel a pull when it rains, like the clouds want me to be up there, controlling the storm. There is nothing to be upset or embarrassed about. What we are, what we need is always inside us." He went back to his spot and laid down, still able to talk but in a more relaxed position.

user posted image

"I didn't do it because it was just there." Shimmer Fin murmered, but loud enough for the black hatchling to hear. "I did it for food. And I also need to practice. You can't expect me to take down a full-grown fox, without learning how to, would you?" She asked turning her head to glance at him.

Troulce growled, let me invalidate those points. One, the question of food. If you spent any time at all looking around the cave, you'd see a large pile of food, as I've already hunted enough to feed everyone here for a good two days. Two, the question of practice. There are many other creatures around here that you could practice on, and I'd appreciate it if you would refrain from killing the pups, cubs, or other young of the animals. Do you understand me? I've already got my paws full dealing with other, evil hatchlings, and I don't want to have to deal with a third right now. Okay? Troulce calmly walked over to the water, and washed off his horn. He made a mental note to apologize to Cerise for accidentally slashing her.

user posted image

Shimmer Fin scowled at the black dragon hatchling for a few seconds. She was glad that the conversation ended quickly, but also mad that he had gotten into her buisness and was telling her that she couldn't attack any kind of animal she had wanted to. 'And besides,' The hatchling thought to herself. 'I bet no Shallow water dragon would want to spend any sort of time in a dry cave eating off of food besides fish or any ocean animal.' She was actually glad that she had not attempted to eat the fox pup. She shuddered at the thought of swallowing fur and more fur until it clogged up her throat and she couldn't breath anymore.

She walked towards her Tide-pool. She studied it for a few seconds and moved a bit farther up the beach from where she was once standing. "I should dig a den." She said to herself.

Luckily, she found a mound of sand and she began digging into it, her paws scooping piles of sand and shoveling it away. But she strangely felt used to it. She felt as if she was suited to this- like her paws were made specially to scoop away sand and grit until she could dig no more. Eventually, the mound of sand cut down until it was a shallow den in the ground. Huffing with satisfication, she decided to dig a bit deeper until she was sure that she was able to fit in it. 'Don't you remember?' The voice came to her again. 'Practice your elements.' It said.

Shimmer Fin had forgotten all about practicing her elements. She moved to the shore of the beach. 'What should I do?' She wondered. 'Focus with your mind. Remember, the water is your energy. Concentrate. First, try making a small wave.' Shimmer Fin sat down by the water. She focused herself and try to become one with the water. She could feel herself pulling the water towards her. She focused more. She imagined the sloshing of the water as it pulled itself together into a small wave and surged towards her. As it came towards her on the shore of the beach, the wave softened and began to falter, lapping up at her paws.

She let out an exasperated sigh. It was hard, but she was at least glad that she had gotten the hang of it. The water seemed as if it were trying to cooperate with her. She just needed more faith and more strength. And she would be able to use it to her advantage in no time.

Edited by WolfehDragon

user posted image

Tsumi smiled softly at Volter, grateful for his understanding. "I wonder who else has a bond with water..." she trailed off, lost in thought. Maybe there's another dragon like me! We can swim together, hunt together, play together... She lay down next to her broken egg shell with a deep sigh, fingering the blue, beige, and black shells halfheartedly. Her eyes trailed over to Mango and she muttered, "What are we going to do now?"

Mango

"I don't know. Maybe look for a new cave or other dragons? I don't feel a pull to anything, unlike you guys. What does that mean?" She said. 'Maybe I'm not as good then.' She thought, worried that it was bad.

Volter gave some thought, "I know their was some chubby thing that lived in the water... don't remember who though..." Volter couldn't help but chuckle at the thought.