guy person

The Forgotten Island

Cerise snarled at Troulce, "You were the unconscious one, and I got attacked first.

I'd say this fight was at least mine partially." Cerise went on the other end of Troulce and crouched with a growl, ready to lunge.

Sparsus was mostly surrounded, with Cerise and Troulce crouching on opposite sides of him.

Volter walked out the cave. He felt darkened, knowing that this beautiful place wasn't paradise, but an illusion to the corruption and darkness that lived inside of all of them. He wouldn't fall to it, he was determined to stay alive long enough to see the job through.

Mango

"What can I do? I hunted already, it's so boring." She said to the new hatchling. "Maybe you and I can go exploring?" She asked

Volter walked back to the younger dragons. He spoke up, "If it's not a problem, may I accompany you two. The fresh air would do me well, maybe better my mood. I also know a good chunk of the landscape around here. The more the merrier." He was sincere, he felt that changing his attitude was a good start.

Sparsus stared at Troulce, barely even noticing Cerise, "I heard that, I can't believe he was so thick skulled." He laughed, "Troulce, your insane. He had no idea, I didn't until now. That bit there at the end, where you said 'forever'." He laughed again, "That's where I would be if I didn't have to deal with.. Wait." This wasn't how he acted, he acted like Troulce was, something was wrong. "What's going on? How? She should be dead." He noticed something different in his voice, "No, I'm dead. How?" He looked over at Redwing, except she wasn't there anymore.

Redwing walked up behind Sparsus and smacked him over on the head with a large stick. Then she turned to Troulce, "Well, I wasn't expecting that." She smiled and tossed the stick aside, "It seems that when the insane Sparsus is combined with the part that was me they negate each other and the product is essentially the original." She began to mumble, "I wonder how that works, and I bet that's why I was able to help stabilize him the first time." she noticed Sparsus stirring, and returned her attention to Troulce, "He's extremely unstable and if I don't find a way to fix it his mind will rip apart again in a matter of days, but this time he'll die." She picked Sparsus up with her mind, "Also, I'm beginning to remember my time in my egg. I recall that I felt him searching for something to do, some way to prove that he had no decency, so I asked him to throw me." She placed Sparsus back on the ground, forgetting why she had picked him up, "Anyway, good day Troulce, Cerise." She bowed in turn to each of them and turned, picking Sparsus up again.

Sshe walked back towards the cave as he struggled, "Since when can you do that? Put me down!" He demanded.

She thought about complying, but this was too much fun.

Edited by MasterWeavile898

Mango

"Of course!" Mango said, smiling. "You could lead us back if we get lost. Hmm, maybe we should find a new cave? But I can't bear leaving all the decorations I made. Oh well." She said.

((Sorry Spirit Wolfe, but I want to interact with Volter and Your charrie without waiting.))

Troulce returned to normal, and muttered to nobody in particular, what just happened? Have I gone crazy? Has the world gone crazy? I have no idea what Redwing was talking about. I understood the words, but when combined it just ... *sigh* I give up. I'm going before I crack and kill Redwing and Sparsus just to end the confusion. censorkip.gif me ... Trouce wandered off into the forest, slowly working his way to the cave.

Volter sat at the entrance of the cave waiting for Mango and Tsumi get ready. He watched as Redwing... carried Sparsus? Volter blinked in silence as they approached.

Mango

Mango motioned for Tsumi to follow, and bounded up to the entrance to where Volter was. "I'm ready! She said.

Cerise stood up normally, confused. "Y-Yeah, me too." She followed Troulce, staggering as she did so. She forgot about the shoulder wound.

"I have a bit of a problem." She winced. In the distance, she saw Moon with Jade.

He didn't look real in her bleary eyes. Maybe this was a hallucination. Or maybe her eyes were just blurry from the loss of blood. She shrugged, dazed.

user posted image

"Exploring?" Tsumi echoed uncertainly, blinking warily at the entrance to the cave. After hearing about Volter's experience with the outside world, she wasn't sure what it would hold for her. Don't be a coward! she scolded herself silently, shrugging off her troubling thoughts. "W-well, I'm ready t-to go!" The young Blusang Lindwurm grimaced; she couldn't help but stutter slightly out of nervousness.

((Seriously, I'm not on 24/7 ._.))

Edited by SpiritWolfe

Mango

"Great, let's go!" She said, running in a random direction. After a bit of running, she stopped and waited for Volter and Tsumi. "You're going to have to be fast!" She called.

Volter didn't notice them, seeing Sparsus again baffled him. Seeing Redwing carry him with her mind was even more confusing. Then something ticked in his mind. Redwing lost Sparsus and killed Aurase. Now she got Sparsus back, and Volter still has to live with Aurase's death. One of his claws twitched.

Mango

When she realized they weren't following, she turned back and ran as fast as she could. She didn't want to miss anything! When she arrived, Volter was just sitting there. He was watching these two dragons. 'Oh, more friends!' She thought, waving frantically at them to say hello because she was out of breath.

user posted image

Shimmer Fin leapt foward, she flew through the air, hurtling herself at the fox pup. She bared her teeth and lashed out with her unseathed claws, landing a blow on the fox pup's shoulder. Shocked from the hatchling's strength, it winced and fell back, shaking uncontrollably. "That's right, be scared. Be very scared!" Shimmer Fin snarled and shot out a paw to pin down the fox pup by it's neck. Part of her told her to let it go. But a HUGE part of her told her to kill it. As if reading her thoughts, the voice spoke to her. 'Finish this battle.' The voice sounded harsh and unforgiving, Shimmer shuddered as if huge eyes were glaring up at her from above.

She quickly bit into the fox pup's neck. The life slowly drained from it's eyes and it's muzzle opened and closed in an attempt to breath air. Then it stopped and lay still. 'Well done.' The voice said. Shimmer Fin felt pride surging from the beginning of her muzzle to the tip of her tail.

'Now let's see what you can do with your elemental powers...'

Edited by WolfehDragon

user posted image

Tsumi hesitated, watching Volter intently. She followed his gaze and noticed that he was watching two dragons, a Speckle-Throated and Red Nebula, with the beginnings of a frown forming on his face. She nudged him, wondering if these were the 'heartless' hatchlings that Volter had been talking about. "Come on, let's go." Without another word, she turned and sped off after Mango, but noticed that she couldn't run very fast without hind legs. Well, that's why you have wings, dummy! she snapped to herself silently, unfurling her blue wings that were delicately speckled with beige and black. With a mighty push, she lifted into the air and flapped wildly for a few seconds. She desperately searched for a warm draft of air, and glided smoothly once she had found one. She barely noticed when Mango turned back. "Hey, whatcha waiting for?" she called down impatiently.

Edited by SpiritWolfe

Volter refocused, (I'll deal with them later...). He got up and dashed over to Mango and Tsumi. He made a glance back and then walked forward.

As Troulce wandered, he decided to go farther north than he had before. Eventually, he found the northern edge of the forest, and along with it the ocean. Entering the sand, he noticed a Shallow Water dragon that had just killed a fox pup. Sighing and shaking his head, he said patronizingly, you really didn't have to do that, you know. I understand that you want to hunt, but others such as myself are more suited to the task. Anyways, it was just a mere pup! What would you think if a large creature attacked you just because you were there? Troulce sighed again, and started pacing around the hatchling. What, oh what shall we do with you?

Mango noticed that Volter had began walking. 'Aww, I wanted to make friends. But that can wait!' She thought, and raced to where Tsumi was

user posted image

Tsumi hovered in the air for a few heartbeats before setting down gently. "Wow," she breathed, glancing over her shoulder at her wings. "Flying is great! How come you guys don't have wings?"

((Short post D: Silver, what type of dragon is Mango?))

Edited by SpiritWolfe

((Mango is a bbw))

Mango

"I don't know! But I wish I had wings! It looks fun to fly!" She said."Lets explore by the ocean!" She said before running off.