guy person

The Forgotten Island

The elf realized he would be leading him to the border of the tundra, but by then the baby would be dead.

He went into the cabin and set the dragon on the sofa by the oven.

He began making some tea in the mean time, constantly checking on the silver.

Atatum looked at Daralis with a curious expression on his face.

"What was that?" He asked.

"Hm? Oh, nothing." She replied nonchalantly.

"Say Alatum, we're going to grow up someday, right? What do you want to do when we grow up?" She asked curiously.

She sat down under the tree whose leaves draped over like vines.

Alatum followed her to the tree, but stopped abruptly when she asked him a question.

"Well... um..." He stammered.

He had never given it much thought. Why concern yourself too much with the future when the present was already so complicated? Alatum thought for a while.

"Well, to be honest, the only thing that I've found enjoyable so far is talking to you, so until I find something else, might as well just spend it all by your side."

Volter waited but heard no answer. Jumping down would be suicide. He waited some more and then walked away. So many dragons were getting killed or gone missing. Volter only hoped he wouldn't be next.

Mango liked staying in the cave. It was way prettier than before she had decorated it. She decied to hunt for some food. She went outside and spotted a chipmunk. She sat still in a holly bush until it was close enough to catch, then jumped on it and ate it.

user posted image

Frost Bite sniffed the air. She could smell that she was getting closer to the entrance. She padded forward for a few seconds, then she heard some rumbling. Frost Bite blocked out the noise with her mind, humming to herself and looking at the beautiful shards of the crystals that littered the tunnel's path. The rumbling became louder until that she couldn't even block it out of her mind.

She looked around, then her eyes widened, suddenly realizing where the noise came from. She turned around and stared. Pebbles and rocks that clung to the walls of the tunnels began breaking and falling off, one by one.

"Cave in!" Frost Bite gave out a developing roar and hurtled herself through the air, her claws outstretched, in this case, freedom was her prey. She saw the exit and she closed her eyes, back in her mind.

She could feel the soft grass under her paws. And the blue sky, stretching ahead of her. Plentiful prey galloping around in the forest, waiting to be caught.

She felt the cave in getting closer to her every second. She looked back and saw a rock falling down behind her, about to slam onto her tail. Frost Bite cave a shocked gasp and flew through the exit.

She tumbled through the grass, head over paws. She looked up, dazed.

She was free.

Edited by XxDragonletxX

user posted image

Stars Galaxy smiled and blushed lightly. "Thank you, Holmar," she said in reply. She wasn't entirely sure if she knew how to teach him, though.

"But do you really think I can teach you how to do it?" she wondered aloud, still doubtful of her capability.

~~~

user posted image

Moon Puff cocked his head, his ears twitching again. Nope, nothing. Perhaps he had been mistaken?

"I think I might have been mistaken," he said sheepishly and turned back to Leaf Scales, only to find her gone.

"So...what now?" he asked.

~~~

user posted image

Leaf Scales snapped out of her trance quickly to back into the bushes behind her and darted up a nearby tree, its leaves hiding her well. She went back into her trance.

"Wait." It wasn't a request, more like an order. Leaf Scales paced in the dark. She didn't know where she was going, heck, she didn't even know where she was. But frankly, she didn't care of her location. She was in her mind and that was enough for her.

"If I help you kill Troulce..." Leaf paused for a moment. "...what's in it for me?"

Edited by Dream_Dragon

Holmar shrugged, and replied, truth be told, I'm not sure. It was more of an idle thought than a well-formed plan. Still, if you think you're up for it, I know I am. Holmar watched a cloud move across the sky, and he couldn't help but feel he was missing something important.

~~~~~

Troulce was still unconscious. Hopefully the elf had brought Cerise back to the others, and not to his hut. If Troulce woke to find that the elf had disobeyed his commands, he'd give it reason enough to fear for his life. Of course, that all hinged on Troulce being able to wake up within the next two hours or so, which was doubtful.

Sparsus almost laughed, "Nothing, I've already stated I do not need your help. I was simply assuming you would like to be there when I kill him, or kill him yourself." Sparsus backed out of Leaf's mind the rest of the way and quickly moved over to Redwing's, he knew he was in there, and he couldn't have himself stopping him. He reached into her mind and yanked her into a frozen state, she was essentially dead. It would take such a weak-willed dragon hours to find her proper place in her mind again.

Redwing didn't know what had happened, but she was unable to access her bodily functions. All she could see was blackness, and Sparsus, but which Sparsus?

Edited by MasterWeavile898

((She is speaking telepathically in italics by the way, that means when she asked who was there, in the elf's ears, she chirped. It also took her and hour to wake up.))

Cerise didn't quite open her eyes when she woke up. She first took in the scent. It smelled like anything but her forest home. She painfully moved her leg and came in contact with something furry. That was when she opened her eyes. It was a softly lit place with a comforting atmosphere. She tried to lift her neck to look around, but her bones seemed to have rusted, as if not used for years. She just laid her head back down, as she would have liked nothing more than to doze off. However, her body would not comply. She heard something move about and froze."Who is there?" She croaked, making her throat burn. Silence was all that followed. She saw something moving towards her through her bleary eyes. It sat her up and handed some sort of object filled with a sweet smelling liquid she weakly took it in her hands, but nearly spilled the object everywhere when she saw her hand, had the being not caught the cup with impressive reflexes. Her hand was covered in cloth bloodied by her own blood. She feebly tried to take it off, but the hand of the humanoid stopped her and gave her the liquid. She took it and drank it greedily. It was warm, and tasted like how the flowers smelled. She gulped it all, soothing her fiery throat. Her vision cleared and her strength returned. She rubbed her eyes and looked at the humanoid. Elf was what soared through her mind. If this was someone who she could trust, she might ask for him to teach her how to make it. "Who are you? Why am I here? What is this on my hand?" She asked quickly. The elf smiled and answered her questions very vaguely. So, her hand was hurt, she fainted in the snow, and he was simply an elf. "I'm leaving then, now." She declared after a moment of silence. She headed towards the door. "Stop. I'll take you." He said. She nodded slowly. "Wait. Can... Can you teach me how to make some of that?" She asked, pointing at the empty object. "Tea? But you'll need some things. I'll give them to you." He said. It took an hour to teach her, but she learned. After that, he picked her up with a fur bundle of a pot, a spit, and a set of cups. They were small, so it only took a bit of effort. They walked to the border of the tundra. He set her down with the bag. "Thank you... For everything I suppose." She thanked. The elf just waved his hand, reminded her to wait a day for her hand to settle to take off the cloth, and walked away to disappear into the blizzard's mist. She trekked towards the forest to go to the cave, dismissing Sparsus and the unconscious Redwing and stirring Troulce as a hallucination from her fainting, but decided to stay and watch it.

---------------------------

Daralis smiled shyly at his eagerness to be at her side.

"Okay Alatum." She shifted her hoof around the ground.

"I'm bored. Want to race in here?" She asked. She loved racing against Alatum, even though she was certain to lose because she wasn't very fast.

"I promise to be careful." She grinned.

Edited by Onixthebunny1

"As long as you promise not to lose me again." Alatum replied with a smirk on his face.

He found that he quite enjoyed making quips back and forth with Daralis.

((OOC: Can horses smirk?))

Edited by Narath

user posted image

The creature grunted inside it's egg. It's little 'world' was getting too small for her. The inside of her world felt cold and damp, she had nothing to do with it now. She wanted out.

The hatchling thrust out with it's hind legs, striking one of the walls of her home. The wall shattered and broke off, leaving a rather large hole in the middle. Light seeped in from the crack and the hatchling squirmed in her egg, the light taking her by surprise and blinding her for a moment. 'It's just light.' The hatchling thought, squinting her eyes, she scowled at it for a few seconds. 'Better get out.'

The hatchling slipped through the large crack and peered around for a few seconds, seeing some hatchlings in the cave. She suddenly felt like she didn't want to introduce herself and that she had nothing to do with them. She saw the exit and moved towards it, being unusually fast on land for a ShallowWater hatchling. She bounded foward outside of the cave and rounded the cave's corner, turning left. She had a mission to complete, and she was intent on getting started, but first, she needed to find a nice body of water that could be called her 'home.'

(OOC: Dunno.)

user posted image

Rin was already in the den, slowly falling asleep. Her eyes fluttered for a few seconds before they fully closed. Her side rose and fell, she was finally in a peaceful sleep.

(AGH! Short post!)

Errapel shrugged, "Find certain people, perhaps. I need to find someone who can fly..."

He walked off to find someone. He knew he could levitate himself, but that would waste energy.

Besides, he needed his energy. He was feeling particularly... strange.

---------------------------

((I think so.))

Daralis giggled, "I won't!"

Overtaken with her excitement, she took off. Unfortunately, she was way too excited.

She crashed into a tree, getting stuck in all the vines and leaves. "Owww... I shouldn't have done that..."

She struggled to get free, but to no avail. She hung there, looking down. When she did, however, she saw a familiar looking unicorn.

"Hello." It greeted darkly.

((Sorry for the OOC here, but I couldn't resist.

The idea of an evil unicorn is just too hilarious))

"Daralis!" Alatum cried as she crashed into the trees.

He flew over, and alighted on a branch next to her.

"Wait one moment, I'll get you out," He said, not noticing the unicorn.

He began to chew and gnaw at the vines holding her in place, and managed to get a few off of her.

"So much for being careful, huh?" He said, then resuming his pruning of the vines.

user posted image

Stars Galaxy couldn't help feeling a bit weak when Holmar said that.

"I don't know, you just put the right words together and sing them in the appropriate tune. That's how I do it, I guess," she suggested, thinking that she sounded stupid when it was worded that way. She got up, looking up at the skies. It was such a deep sky blue... She couldn't help thinking what was out there. Stars? Galaxies? These two words popped into her mind and she smiled as she realised that, coincidentally, those particular words were her name. Beautiful, they were. She liked the sound of those two words. She wondered if her name had a meaning. She wondered if all those names the others had, had a meaning.

"Do you think your name has a meaning?" she blurted out idly.

~~~

user posted image

Moon Puff looked on as the unicorn left. Jade came twittering to him, her wings making a curious humming noise as usual.

"So there you are," he said idly as he looked around. The place was a mess now. Most of the trees and bushes had their leaves shaken off and the ground was cracked in places, with random humps of earth rising up here and there. Leaf Scales had certainly gone into a rage earlier. He wondered about her eyes. They had been in two different colours earlier. Something definitely worth thinking about. However, Jade chirped, sounding a bit cross and gave him a peck on the head.

"Hey, watch it! What do you want?" he asked, reaching up with one of his short paws and rubbing his head. Jade jumped off his shoulder, staying in the air, and somehow tried to use 'wing sign language'. Moon Puff didn't understand at first but gradually, it dawned on him.

"You want me to find Cerise?" he guessed and Jade nodded. He let his breath out slowly. He thought about how she had ignored him earlier. No...it wasn't possible. He knew that Cerise wasn't mad at him, she was upset about something else, but what if she still needed some alone time?

"No," he declined firmly and turned to a certain direction, where he thought lead back to the cave and began walking back.

~~~

user posted image

Leaf Scales grabbed a nearby vine that was creeping up the tree and pulled at it so hard that it snapped. She felt like a fool and she did not like feeling like a fool. She climbed down the tree, gripping the tree bark so hard it cut into her undeveloped scales. But she didn't care. She was going to find Troulce. And when she did, she was going to kill him. Her eyes flashed a luminous midnight blue for a moment before returning to normal. She was going to have her revenge. She could feel the rage within her. A cold, raging, dark fire. It didn't give out light. It didn't give out warmth. Oh no, it was cold, dark, and eerily sinister. Leaf Scales landed on the floor with a thump on all four paws. She relaxed for a moment before scooping up a pawful of soft earth and watching it sift through her claws.

Ah, yes. Revenge. It would be sweet and beautiful, soothing and fulfilling.

She just needed to get it.

Edited by Dream_Dragon

"Sparsus?" Redwing said tenatively.

"Hello Redwing." The tone of his voice left no doubt as to which Sparsus he was.

"Get away!" She yelled and backed up a bit.

"Redwing, don't go backward, that's what he wants." She heard the other Sparsus reply in her head.

This was getting confusing, "Why can't you both just go away?" She demanded, taking a step forward anyway.

"If I do that you'll die." The other Sparsus said as he came into view.

"I need to keep you from saving Troulce, you weak-willed fool."

That stung, but before Redwing could reply he disappeared.

"Redwing, just keep moving forward, that's the only way out." Said the other.

She did as he said and started forward.

Sparsus, his setup complete, returned his mind to his body. He had been following Troulce, but he had to stop to communicate as he had. Troulce wasn't far though, he climbed through the treetops and, using what psychic signals he could interpret, he reached Troulce's location. He saw that Cerise was with him, a minor complication. He smiled as he dropped onto her back. He slammed his knees into her head as hard as he could in an attempt to knock her out, then he jumped of and prepared to strike again if necessary.

((I'm finally back! smile.gif))

user posted image

Tsumi yawned softly, hitting her head against the roof of her egg. W-what? What's this? Squirming uncomfortably, she struggled for breath and fought to free herself from her confinement. With a mighty kick, the Blusang Lindwurm was able to make a tiny crack, and it was enough to filter in a little bit of light. She clawed at it as if testing for any weak areas, creating a fine spiderweb of cracks and splinters. With renewed energy and excitement, Tsumi thrust herself against the crack until it grew wider, and she pulled herself out if the large, gaping hole. Tumbling onto the stony floor of the cave, she opened her jaws in a silent wail, blinking against the harsh brightness. Looking around in confusion and bewilderment, Tsumi asked quietly, "H-Hello?" Her shrill voice echoed eerily in the large cavern, and she opened her mouth to speak again. "Where am I? What is this place?"

Edited by SpiritWolfe

((I want to, but it's going too fast for me to keep up.))

"Agh!" Cerise yelped, as something slammed onto her head. It caused no more than a head ache, though.

She jumped back and saw Sparsus, but why would he do that? Oh, it's the evil one Redwing talked about.

Cerise snarled and pinned him down, slashing at his throat. "It's going to take more than slamming my head to take me down!" She spat.

She realized it wasn't a hallucination. But, why was Troulce unconscious?

------------------

((Jealous Alatum, activate!))

Errapel's horn glowed and glided the pegasus down from the tree through all of the vines and leaves.

He realized it wasn't a flying creature he needed, but this particular horse was what he wanted. He set her down gently and bowed.

The pegasus unvoluntarily blushed and turned away. She bowed her head and said, "Pleased to meet your acquaintance. I am called Daralis."

He tipped his head in elegance. "I am Errapel." He looked at the black pegasus up in the tree and wryly smirked while Daralis' head was turned.

------------------

Daralis would have laughed if this unicorn was not there. She nearly whinnied when he glided her down.

When he bowed, that feeling she sometimes had with Alatum whirled quickly through her, causing her to blush.

She greeted him politely as she would, a bit embarrassed by herself.