Destiny Arts

New Avatars

I am wondering who has there favorite new Avatar that was created for the New release Celebration!? Mine Has to be the Day Glory Drake or the purple and black Pygmy. biggrin.gif

Personally I like the derpy GoN - I didn't intend to make him that way, he just came out like it. I guess that's because it's the face I'll be making when i finally summon an egg xd.png

slightly tipsy holly is a close second xd.png

My top favorites that I can think of right now are the Black Marrow avatars, the male vampire, and the female hell fire wyvern.

The Alt Black, Sweetlings (both regular and alt), Seasonals, Gold, and Daydream stand out the most to me. smile.gif

Though those stand out more, all of the others are amazing too. happy.gif

The avatars are so cute! The GoN's face is hilarious. laugh.gif

I would grab a Sweetling avvie to use, except I don't like changing things around a lot. So I'll just admire from afar. wink.gif

Cool! I agree the G.o.n is funny smile.gif

Edited by Destiny Arts

Guardian of Nature, it looks so derpily happy

The Golden Wyverns, because of reasons *coughIlovethose*cough*

The vampires

The Waterwalker c:

I had to start with the Cheese for the first day, just because it looks so irresistible! I'm using the Summer and will probably switch to Autumn tonight. Beyond that, maybe Black, Electric, Red Dorsal, Hellfire? We'll see! lol

Congrats, Mysfytt! they are a gorgeous bunch! <3

I agree that they're gorgeous- so much detail! My favorite by far is the Alt Black, with its sweet-yet-serious face and epic ear fins, but I also like the Dorsals, Gold, Geode, GW, and Ice. They're all so awesomely spiky. smile.gif

The Dark Mysts' eyes kind of scare me, but it's all good because the Water Walker looks just like a parasaurolophus. SO HAPPY!

Awesome designs, Mysfytt.

Edited by Athkore

The Balloon! *-* Derpy floaty Balloon! laugh.gif

Loving it. *^-^*

They look so... so human. Canopy is a dinosaur, holly looks intoxicated, and albino and brimstone I think look the best.

Albino, Hellfire Wyverns, and Ice are my favorites tongue.gif

The GoN, vamps, and seasonals are also lovely~

Black Marrows are my favorite of them.

Black Marrows are my favorite of them.

I rather like the black marrows as well smile.gif

For me it's definitely the Alt Sweetling.

Thanks to my luck of getting These, I was able to trade for so many things (also gifted quite a lot of the offspring).

I doubt I'd have all my Golds/Silvers if it hadn't started with the first few trades.

Thanks to all those, who helped me getting to where I am now with my scroll!

I love the Hellfire Wyverns! The female is so pretty!

Tis why I chose her for my new avatar!

Personally I like the derpy GoN - I didn't intend to make him that way, he just came out like it. I guess that's because it's the face I'll be making when i finally summon an egg xd.png

slightly tipsy holly is a close second xd.png

I love it, personally. It gives it more personality than the full sprite does. Amazing job on all of them! Though my second favorite would have to be the alt Black.

It's not like I haven't been waiting for that one since you mentioned this project forever ago....

I like the GoN best tongue.gif The hellfires and the alt black are close seconds, though!

As you can see in my avatar, the pillow. Love their sprites and the avatar is adorable smile.gif

I love the hellfires, yulebuck and pillow the most, but the others are definitely growing on me!

The dorsals' horns look a bit blunt, but they are very much adorable <3

I like a few of them, but they seem rushed. Canopy looks very much like a stegosaurus to me. tongue.gif

Ah well, thanks Mysfytt.