Destiny Arts

New Avatars

Very nice style. I'm not even a huge fan of Brimstones but I fell in love with this avatar.

I have mixed feelings about all the avatars. On one hand, I am immensely stunned at the shear number of avatars mysfytt worked on. Not only that, but to animate them too and give a fluid, natural motion takes effort. Wow! I really respect Mysfytt for having the dedication and time to do all that.

But on the other hand, style wise, I'm not thrilled about them. Quite a bit of the shading on the heads and necks don't seem to match with light sources. There's also a cartoonish style about most of the avatars in the eyes that bothers me.

I like the GoN the best. The alt Black, Gold, Black Marrow, and the others are great ad well.

I personally like the Alt Black and the female Hellfire the best.

The Hellfire just screams "NIGHT FURY" in my mind.

I love all of them! xd.png

I do not know if I can single out any favorites. I am using the Alt Sweetling at the moment (subject to change at any time xd.png ) as I think it is adorable, but every time I see one of these on the forum, regardless of which one it is, I love it. smile.gif

Edited by missy_

Some of them are cool, others freak me out-- mostly the ones with giant eyes (Sweetlings, Dark Mist, Seasonals). Of course those are the ones I see around the forum the most =P

Interested in what the Nocturnes, Magmas, and Zombies will look like.

Edited by Nine

TCA is sad because Guardians are not among them and those are her favorite breed.

She generally likes them though.

I can't decide on a favorite *shrugs* Oh well, I'll stick with my own avatar either way. Plenty of people has new guys and it's already hard to differentiate between them.

I think Mysfytt out did herself on these! Thank you Mysfytt!!!!!! biggrin.gifbiggrin.gif

Edited by Destiny Arts

The GoN is quickly becoming my favorite.

user posted image

Look at that face-- he's just so happy. He's on cloud 9, walkin' on sunshine, and feelin' fine.

They are all a lot of fun. I'll probably rotate since I'm incapable of choosing a favorite.

Mysfytt did a great job! I can't change mine though... because I love it and it took forever to find it. smile.gif

While I'll switch to a magi when they become available, because of my magi army, for now I'm really enjoying having Ekaira-as-a-dragon for my avatar.

TCA is sad because Guardians are not among them and those are her favorite breed.

She generally likes them though.

I agree with this, the Guardians are my favorite too. I really like the avatars, but my first thought was "No guardians?" I can't wait to see how Mysfytt makes them look.

The GoN is quickly becoming my favorite.

user posted image

Look at that face-- he's just so happy. He's on cloud 9, walkin' on sunshine, and feelin' fine.

...I'm walking on sunshine, wooah! I'm walking on sunshine, don't it feel good! All right now... /shot/ Your fault for getting that song stuck in my head... But that pic is hilarious. I will never be able to look at my avatar the same way again xd.png

On topic: I just noticed the Sweetlings' eyes. They're so cute and alien at the same time. I'm gonna have to switch to that one for Valentine's Day next year.