TJ09

2013-05-24 - DC's 7th Birthday - Day 3

They are so cute!!! I Love them <3

wasn't able to get any, but the hatchies are just squee-worthy.

Oh it's gendered ! The S2 hatchie is pretty similar to the S1. Now I'm even more curious about the adults xd.png

I saw them! But I missed. Now to wait and stalk the Desert again :I

Squee! Got my first soon-to-be-baby-cat-egg! >u<

Edit: One of them gendered! O_o The exotic scent reminds me of the smell of India spices. ohmy.gif

Edited by Vakarian

wasn't able to get any, but the hatchies are just squee-worthy.

I grabbed extras. Two have your name on them. smile.gif

God, I'm really sweating bullets over these eggs and babies. My D1 eggs got sick twice yesterday and I was really afraid I would lose one or both of them. Thank God they're finally hatched now. I find I'm constantly checking the other eggs. I'm going to take a nap today and every time I leave the computer for any length of time to sleep, I have to fog the eggs or I toss and turn worrying about them. It's crazy. rolleyes.gif

Hahaa, these little ones remind me of hairless cats. I'm really curious to see the adults now.

Why are there no eggs in the desert but eggs in all the other biomes?! The new eggs were dropping like Holiday eggs (constant flow of eggs) for the last two days and all the other biomes were completely empty. What is going on. I can't keep up with all these changes. Bring back the way it was the last two days!

Edited by MysticTiger

these 3rd day eggs are so beautiful! I love them wub.gif

and the "fatty" pink baby is just so hugable user posted image

Ooo, another one i think i recognize. Not sure though. Cute lil babies!

I secretly talked to the spriter. They were never on the completed list.

And no, I will not give away the spriter's name under any circumstances.

HA! Finally caught one of the day three eggs. I have been waiting for my Day 1 eggs to hatch and they finally did, so I was able to get the first egg of my pair. My second Day 1 egg has already developed the hole and just waiting for it to hatch as well so I can grab my second needed egg, preferably soon, lol ... gotta stay on schedule xd.png.

(pokes gently at the Olive egg that has been sitting on her scroll with a hole in its shell for nearly 24 hours) dry.gif Hatch darn it!! I need more eggs... tongue.gif

Welp, got my two in the :45 drop! Not staying up 'til midnight again with the morning-of success I'm having. X]

~Feathers

...I'm in shock. I logged in at :45, went straight to the Desert, and caught my second egg on my second click. blink.gif At least I can go to work stress-free!

Ooh, cute hatchies. I like their simplicity.

Since the new hachies look like naked cats and come from the desert they remind me of the sphynx. The race of the cats is also Sphynx Cat. May we get some kind of sphynx like dragon???

user posted image <--- No this is not a sphinx citty. I's our new hachie xd.png

Here later today and ready to battle for a few day 3 eggs. wink.gif

Have seen a few drops already and no luck so far.

Day 1 eggs still not hatched unsure.gif

omg its so cute i could just glomp it to death.

user posted image

edit - better pic xd.png

Edited by Red2111

Wow these eggs are very cool looking and the hatchings are soooo cute. Thanks so much!

I like these hatchies! They're kinda chubby, aren't they? wub.gif

I may have to make a hatchie army with these guys. :3

The egg is so pretty. It's eggs like these which make me wish we could freeze them, so much detail on it. Well done to whoever made it!

Love the design of the egg, and the hatchie? Cute as can be. smile.gif

My cat would look exactly like that hatchie (if it were pink and had wings!) - but I love this S1 hatchie (and the S2!) - it is absolutely adorable.

Beautiful job, Marrionetta! I'm not always a fan of the S1 hatchies because they're so small and its hard to see the detail the artists create - but these are amazing!

smile.gif Loving the pink kitty dragon (even if it doesn't stay pink or kitty-like)!

Since the new hachies look like naked cats and come from the desert they remind me of the sphynx. The race of the cats is also Sphynx Cat. May we get some kind of sphynx like dragon???

user posted image <--- No this is not a sphinx citty. I's our new hachie xd.png

Awwwwww... that little nekkid kitty is adorable!

Finally got one. Need Day 1 eggs to hatch to get egg number 2 of Day 3 or save space for Day 4. C'mon Black Caps...hatch already ._.