TJ09

2013-05-24 - DC's 7th Birthday - Day 3

Aagh, three more hours until I can go hunting for these babies. Unless I dump something, but I don't really wanna do that...

Cats! Cats everywhere biggrin.gif

Cool draggies, Marionetta! biggrin.gif

And Happy Birthday to all :3

Edited by CharolineSw

Well, I think these are my current favourites of the event! Of course, so far every new egg has been my "new favourite", they've all been so gorgeous, but these might just win for me. Cat dragons! With pink colouring and a spicy aroma!

I'm trying to think of which spices appear pink. I know you can get pink peppercorns. Hibiscus flowers can be pink/red and are a kind of flavouring in tea, but they're more fruity than spicy. Saffron flowers are purple or pink and produce pink or orange/red spice. Yarrow is a flowering herb that includes a pink variety. Himalayan pink salt is dramatic looking and pink (obvs), but doesn't exactly have much of an aroma.

Am I overthinking it? I'm probably overthinking it. I'm really intrigued now, though. In ancient times the spice trail from India and the Middle East is what fed spices across Europe. Between the spice description, the desert biome and the almost damask pattern on the eggs my mind is filling with all sorts of possibilities!

Oh man, these are so pretty! I haven't managed to catch any yet because my internet has been down and I only just managed to get to a place with really good internet...

These babies look kind of cat-like. A cat-like dragon would be neat, I think! And I do adore how cute and chubby they are. I can't wait to get some on my scroll!

ETA: Sandalwood appears kind of pinkish... my friends and I have taken to nicknaming these guys Sandalwoods. I think it fits them rather well xd.png

Edited by silver_chan

They're just so pretty! For some reason the description and design is giving me a vibe that this was a rejected Valentines breed... They're just gorgeous! The alphabetical placement is throwing me way off though... What could it be?

I get that vibe too! I'm definitely gonna try pairing them with the heartseekers and rosebuds since those dragons give off smells too.

I get that vibe too! I'm definitely gonna try pairing them with the heartseekers and rosebuds since those dragons give off smells too.

Of course, I'm wondering how Luminas will respond to breeding! lol

I think this is my favorite egg so far. I can't wait to see the adults! c:

Mine too! I keep going back to TJ's first post to see if any matured!

I think after this i'm gonna mass-breed my Pink and Red pairs. I did a few weeks before but maybe I shoulda bred more >_> don't have any Magi pairs, though i do have some set for hybrids.

I like the D1 eggs, personally :L D2 is nice though plain, and D3 reminds me of wallpaper :P

What an interesting looking hatchling! I like the colour and I am really interested on what the adult looks like.

Would you believe I managed to catch what must have been the only spitfire that dropped in the last drop with all my spam clicking?

Luckily my vampires did what I wanted for a change and turned and repulsed it.

lol ok days 1/3/5/7 are gonna be a hard catch for me and 2/4/6 an easy one considering how it is going for me today

They are so cute! I cannot wait to catch my 2

More amazing work by Marrionetta; the eggs look so awesome. o3o Thanks again, TJ.

These eggs are gorgeous .

hm pink spices fresh cloves? as seen here

Thank you so much Marionetta biggrin.gif

Also Can anyone else see a dragons head( top right and also bottom left) in the design or is that just me?

Edited by velvet_paw

And now I have four! Maybe waiting for midday my time isn't such a bad idea... the only problem is I probably won't always have this time, since my work schedule is up in the air.

The main problem I foresee myself having is that so far I love more than half of these dragons, and I'm sure that'll change to 100% once they all grow up. How on earth am I going to stop myself from hoarding as many of each as I can catch? xd.png

Also Can anyone else see a dragons head in the design or is that just me?

Cloves! Great idea!

Also Can anyone else see a dragons head in the design or is that just me?

I agree, if we could freeze eggs I'd be tempted to never hatch these ones. I can only hope the adult has that patterning on it.

Seeing the S2 hatchlings, I'm really glad I got 4 eggs. I relly like them <3

And now I have four! Maybe waiting for midday my time isn't such a bad idea... the only problem is I probably won't always have this time, since my work schedule is up in the air.

The main problem I foresee myself having is that so far I love more than half of these dragons, and I'm sure that'll change to 100% once they all grow up. How on earth am I going to stop myself from hoarding as many of each as I can catch? xd.png

Thaaaat's ok, I'll helpya with THAT by hoarding as many as I can! Glad to be of help!! wink.gif

This egg's pattern reminds me of a quilt... or wrapping paper.