TJ09

2013-05-24 - DC's 7th Birthday - Day 3

once i know all of their looks, i can decide on which one i'll be making an army out of biggrin.gif

Yay! My black caps are hatching and I was able to snatch 3 of the new eggs between last night and this morning!

Now then the hatchies... they are so cute oh my gosh ahhhhhhh I am so happy I have them ahhhhh~ ♥

Awwwwww... that little nekkid kitty is adorable!

Yes but it's forbitten to grow them in germany course they have no whiskers. Cats need them to life happily ^^

But I know exactly what you mean. I'ts very cute <3....

Odd codes. Is this dragon - in some way impolite ? xd.png

Fuzz - "Screw you, I'm a dragon".

So one gendered. A very little change, I was hoping it will get some pretty patterns or something. However I like its description.

Awww, the hatchlings are so squishy. <3 Glad I was able to get my three of these guys! ^^

Well, the gendered one has a little black tuft on the end of it's tail. But if it's a cat, what's with the spicy smell when it waves it's wings?

Edited by Stickley

I have to say that I quite like these hatchies... Although I thought that they will look different. I hope their wings will get an interesting pattern when they become adults biggrin.gif

So happy with all these new releases. Even though my computer being so slow means I can't catch any of them, I've gotten Day 1 and Day 2 and Day 3 eggs from others that were giving them away. So THANK YOU to the kindness of others on DC and wish me luck hunting for the rest of the week and I wish all of you luck as well.

Edited by GRKeistra

Well, the gendered one has a little black tuft on the end of it's tail. But if it's a cat, what's with the spicy smell when it waves it's wings?

Kitty ate some spicy hummus? tongue.gif

I can't wait to see if there will be dimorphism in the mature hatching sprites!

I'm LOL'ing at the things going through my mind when trying to figure out that description.

I picture the adults with butterfly wings.... and the pattern on the egg are on the wings. Let's see what they will look like *waits impatient*

Kitty ate some spicy hummus? tongue.gif

Maybe it rolled in catnip? I don't even know what catnip smells like. hehehe

I can't wait to see if there will be dimorphism in the mature hatching sprites!

I'm guessing not; usually when there is, TJ has four eggies smile.gif

I picture the adults with butterfly wings.... and the pattern on the egg are on the wings. Let's see what they will look like *waits impatient*

Oooh, the pattern of the egg on the wings... THAT would be really pretty.

Oh is an interesting thought yes waits impatiently too smile.gif

On another note i grabbed a second egg biggrin.gif

That would be fantastic biggrin.gif I hope you're right!

Oooh, the pattern of the egg on the wings... THAT would be really pretty.

The ears of the S2 hatchling do kind of remind me of butterfly wings.

I noticed too and had a little giggle at 6am this morning.

What cute fatfatty hatchies! wub.gif

Maybe it rolled in catnip? I don't even know what catnip smells like. hehehe

It's in the mint family but isn't as strongly minty as mint... if you follow me tongue.gif

UGH I can't wait to see how these look as adults! Between the spicy smell and the pretty eggs and tubby kitten hatchlings and mysterious alphabetical placement, I am thoroughly intrigued with them!