TJ09

2013-05-24 - DC's 7th Birthday - Day 3

It's in the mint family but isn't as strongly minty as mint... if you follow me tongue.gif

UGH I can't wait to see how these look as adults! Between the spicy smell and the pretty eggs and tubby kitten hatchlings and mysterious alphabetical placement, I am thoroughly intrigued with them!

Me too! Is it bad that I'm totally pre-occupied with dragons today while at work? hehehe

I got my co-worker (two, actually) into DC and he is sitting over there grumbling because he has 5 eggs with big holes in them and they won't hatch and it's nearing the top of the hour. hehehe

Aww! I think they would make great playmates for the Rosebuds. wink.gif

Me too! Is it bad that I'm totally pre-occupied with dragons today while at work? hehehe

I got my co-worker (two, actually) into DC and he is sitting over there grumbling because he has 5 eggs with big holes in them and they won't hatch and it's nearing the top of the hour. hehehe

He knows they won't hatch till they're below 4 days?

Aw, the baby has little wings now! I swear, they do look like fat, winged little cats. I absolutely adore them. So nice and squishy looking... <3

The Day 3 hatchlings are really cute little guys, aren't they? It does look like the darker color will be in their wings as adults. The egg pattern does look like brocade or some laces, just beautiful, and I like the idea of the pattern repeating in the wings.

Congratulations, Marrionetta, on your beautiful babies! It's good to see you back in the Cave, and I am really looking forward to seeing these adults! <3

He knows they won't hatch till they're below 4 days?

Yep... they are at 4 days or less... in the ER... and actually a few hatched before the end of the the top of the hour drop... and now they have all hatched so he is waiting for another drop. It would be nice for him to hurry so he can start answering the phones again. It's a shared job, unless dragon hunting. hahaha

There is a lot of sickness going around. Remember that this release is bringing a lot of extra traffic to the fansites. Your eggs will get views faster than usual and may get sick easily. It's best to keep them out of hatcheries for their first 12-24 hours. Incubating will not protect them!

O. M. G.

My co-worker just caught an egg with this code: hiya3

I WANT IT! I wonder if he will let me have it if I work his next shift for him? hehehe

My co-worker just caught an egg with this code: hiya3

I WANT IT! I wonder if he will let me have it if I work his next shift for him? hehehe

lol That is a cool code! I want it, too. xd.png

Time for a nap so that I can last until midnight. Good luck catching, everyone. smile.gif

lol That is a cool code! I want it, too. xd.png

Time for a nap so that I can last until midnight. Good luck catching, everyone. smile.gif

Have a great nap!!! See you tonight!

First I thought they'd be some type of Persian/Arabian perfume or incense dragons....now looking at them i think of the pudgy sultan from Disney's Aladdin...

I'm guessing not; usually when there is, TJ has four eggies smile.gif

I'm betting on adult dimorphism. When they don't TJ has 2 sprites (like he did with the Royal Crimsons). I think 4 sprites is for hatchling dimorphism, and 3 is for adult-only dimorphism. Just a guess. smile.gif

I am very intrigued by this dragon. Can't wait to see what it is.

"Likes chasing butterflies"... in the desert?

I'm betting on adult dimorphism. When they don't TJ has 2 sprites (like he did with the Royal Crimsons). I think 4 sprites is for hatchling dimorphism, and 3 is for adult-only dimorphism. Just a guess. smile.gif

:3 You would be right. This is always the case

Finally got a chance to see the hatchlings. They are so cute and I love the description.

Aww the hatchlings are adorable little chubby things. <3 Their color is gorgeous and I'm just hoping the adults turn out as pretty as their eggs.

Thank you for this release!

The marking on the egg reminded me of a henna tattoo, i hope the adults have markings like that!

They're just so pretty! For some reason the description and design is giving me a vibe that this was a rejected Valentines breed... They're just gorgeous! The alphabetical placement is throwing me way off though... What could it be?

Edited by sylphoflights

These ones are so pretty! I love their egg, I can't wait to see the adults.

I have at least on of each day! Really happy for that. biggrin.gif

I think this is my favorite egg so far. I can't wait to see the adults! c: