TJ09

2013-05-24 - DC's 7th Birthday - Day 3

the exotic scent one were the easiest catch so far...quick 5 minute drop and caught 5...one more than i need...will gift the spare when it comes off CD...

I almost landed myself with a fog egg when catching these! Other eggs are already mixing in the drops

Fleshy-cats? The egg had black, so there's still hope.

/shot

Since it's later [and an egg hatched] maybe i'll get something this round.

*_* Th-they're so cute! Uwah, I can't wait to grab a couple. <3 And I can't wait to see their mature and adult sprites!

This Dragon looks a lot like either a Jackal or a Sphinx. I'm thinking the ladder since this Dragon might eventually have wings at some point. Besides, both the Jackal and the Sphinx are creatures from the Desert.

Well I can't get anymore eggs for awhile but I did get one from the desert and two from yesterday plus the cap one. Also have a soulpeace one ready to hatch. So I will have to wait until some of these grow up before I can get anymore. smile.gif

Oh I just looked on my scroll and after I got my lst egg from the desert before the 9 drop went into the coast one and tried getting a second egg with a black cap on the top. Thought I didn't get it but then when I went on my scroll to get the codes for Daily Dragon fix there it was!!!!! Yay. That was way faster this time as I couldn't get a 2nd one no matter how many times I tried the first day they arrived. Sooooo I am DEFINATELY egg locked. biggrin.gif

Edited by LuvDragons

It's already the next hour, but I don't see the new eggs in the desert huh.gif ? I haven't gotten a chance to get one or 2 yet (only got space for one at the moment till Day 1 eggs hatch). Not even last night since I didn't want to deal with the lag.

*pokes her black caps with gaping holes in them*

will be snagging 4 more *which is not part of the schedule but its worth it*

imo, these babies will be harder to snag after the release because they look like cats, so i'm stocking up now.

totally building an army of these <3

It's already the next hour, but I don't see the new eggs in the desert huh.gif ? I haven't gotten a chance to get one or 2 yet (only got space for one at the moment till Day 1 eggs hatch). Not even last night since I didn't want to deal with the lag.

There were eggs at the top of the hour for about a minute... then again at the 5... keep checking! smile.gif

These are really cute! :3 Hopefully the adults will be just as adorable as the hatchies.

ohmigosh they look like naked little cats!!! aaaaah <3 haven't a chance to catch one yet! uvu eeeeeeeeh

The hatchlings are so adorable! They look some much like cats. Now I just have to wait for my eggs from Day 1 to hatch...

ohmigosh they look like naked little cats!!! aaaaah <3 haven't a chance to catch one yet! uvu eeeeeeeeh

hahaha, they DO look like little cats! I can't wait to see the adults! smile.gif

The drops every 5 minutes are pretty easy to nab one.