TJ09

2013-05-22 - DC's 7th Birthday - Day 1

Well, two minutes until the next release. I won't be sticking around for long after we see the eggs. If it's anything like last night I won't have a chance until later in the day when everything dies down xd.png

Ack! Fingers trembling! xd.png

I'm not sure where to look! First page of this thread? Last page? The suspense is killer!

It's feels like the Kentucky Derby or the Belmont Stakes!

Ohh The Lag...I was so close. Better luck the next round (hopefully)

Darn, I wish I had f-5 refreshes on this, or at least a cursor that would go where it's supposed to... it's WORSE than yesterday.

Those who click the quickest get them first. And the sites uber laggy, like, 789 users on one page all scrambling for an egg? Yeah, Best to wait till fewer people are online.

;Quietly Slinks back to the shadows to await a grab;

I can't believe that we have to hunt with Javascript on!! ARGH!!

Woo! Caught 1! biggrin.gif Now I just need to get it a mate during the next drop. (I'm amazed I got the first one so me scoring a second is even more unlikely) lol

If I can't get an egg in the next 15 mins I'm waiting till the morning. I can't deal with this, and tomorrow is my last day of school.

Another glittery egg? Well, I'll be... waiting here. Sharing this spot on the volcano with 700 other people. Hope no one falls in.