TJ09

2013-05-22 - DC's 7th Birthday - Day 1

Well...managed to catch 3 of each kind... Not sure how that happened, was only trying for 2.....Well guess I'll be gifting 2 eggs tomorrow. biggrin.gif

Almost forgot about the release for today xd.png Didn't get any yet, but I'm still trying :3 I like the egg description as well :3

Ummm! Actually, for me these new eggs were easier to catch than the ones from yesterday. I hope the ones that are having problems can get them. Good luck!

They have a 5 hour cool down (when grabbed from the Cave) before you can trade them.

So the time left on them (if they are Cave grabs and not AP grabs or bred eggs - this goes for all eggs) has to be 6 days and 19 hours or less in order to trade them.

Ah thanks never noticed before; i suppose i have never been in haste to get on it before until now lol biggrin.gif

and so onto day 2 of the hunt cool.gif

Does anyone know if the other biomes will stay empty like that in the next days ? My plan depended on being able to come back and catch one extra in a couple of days when a slot opened up. If the other biomes are closed I will have to revise my plans completely.

Edited by Anna Selka

-please don't use this thread for gifting, use the appropriate threads in trading- Edited by rubyshoes

It's me, or black-cap egg aren't dropping? :c

I haven't seen any - haven't really hunted intensively for them (because I'm currently egglocked), but was curious to see if they were still dropping briskly today because my catching plan relies on being able to snag a previous day's release. I've only looked at 5 min drops, though, not the hourly...

Well, every time I look all the other biomes are empty. Totally empty. Even things like forest and jungle... I really hope that won't be this way all the 7 days. It wasn't yesterday iirc

Interesting looking hatchlings, the male is looking to be quite fetching.

i thougt there are permanent, there are no more drops from the eggs yesterday ? I missed that...i can tread 2 of the eggs from today...

i thougt there are permanent, there are no more drops from the eggs yesterday ? I missed that...i can tread 2 of the eggs from today...

All the eggs are permanent. so you might want to wait.

Anywho, the last drop was so quiet, only 60 people to contend with.

I hope these are really bird-themed! Birdish dragons = best dragons. I love the color scheme, regardless.

Yay! Got my Day 2 egg...quite easily actually.

So glad I am sticking to a one-egg rule [Not to mention, I would not be able to get a male/female pair of each from the start due to lack of Pinks.

My day 1 eggs are cracking! Yay! It's so hard to wait for TJ's to grow up so we can see the adults.

If anyone's having a hard time getting today's dragons, I have two to give away! smile.gif

I know a few of us dropped Day1 eggs into the ap because we had no takers. I am guessing they won't cycle forward for a bit. But it's something to think about if you are short that breed. I think I'll grab a couple day2 and drop there if they are easy to get and it looks like we are locked out for the rest of the release.

I hope these are really bird-themed! Birdish dragons = best dragons. I love the color scheme, regardless.

I'm more betting on something that fits the blue ones, maybe similar to them o-o would be bit awkward if bird alike dragon mated with them :'D

These drags are much easier to catch then the black caps... Less demand maybe? Anyway, I have no idea how I keep up with the new eggs, because I am totally egglocked. I know this might sound strange, but I'll be glad when this week drop is over. xd.png

I haven't seen any - haven't really hunted intensively for them (because I'm currently egglocked), but was curious to see if they were still dropping briskly today because my catching plan relies on being able to snag a previous day's release. I've only looked at 5 min drops, though, not the hourly...

I've been to the Coast several times (at different times of the hour too), and there's nothing dropping anywhere but the Volcano on the hour and on the fives.

I've been to the Coast several times (at different times of the hour too), and there's nothing dropping anywhere but the Volcano on the hour and on the fives.

i've noticed the same thing