TJ09

2013-05-22 - DC's 7th Birthday - Day 1

Wow, this is what I got up for at 6 am. Not a single egg. sad.gif

Got 2 before the Chaos started... will get some more later smile.gif

Took a while but I finally caught the four I wanted to catch tonight.

8 minutes of trying and I've finally got my pair. Gosh, that was tough. The eggs are really pretty, though. Now, off to influence and incubate!

I got one! My ideal is two but considering that I STILL haven't caught a single Crimson dragon...I'm unnaturally ecstatic with my one right now xd.png

Edited by JapanRocks

omg OMG I KNOW THESE.

I can say, if these are what I'm thinking then it's not a new spriter, or even a terribly active one, so sadface on that front. However I love the color scheme so much I'm willing to overlook that.

Got one, I'm thinking I'll try for another so I am guaranteed a CB pair but then I'll hold off so I can still try and get my fill of the other releases.

Edited by TheCompleteAnimorph

OMIGAWDDD! After that first drop all I got was ONE?? I must've opened over a hundred tabs.

Somehow managed to snag 5 in that madness. Pure madness! Haha. biggrin.gif

Radioactive by Imagine Dragons was a very good egg-hunting song. <3

Ha! That's what i was listening to, also! I managed to grab six. xd.png

Got my 3 already! Thanks so much TJ and Spriters! This is gonna be a fun week! biggrin.gif

*had Pokemon playlist ready for this event* Gotta catch 'em all! ;D

No luck for me all I got was this egg is all ready taken, maybe as it goes on and there are more eggs to hunt I may have better luck. LOL

YEAH!!! Let the party start!!

12 minute drop and not one egg caught..not with over 800 members grabbing for them sad.gif

XP ten minutes, not one egg. OTL

My only hope is people get scroll locked and i manage to snag one to breed more with. I'm pretty sure i know what dragon this is. o-o and if i'm right i want it all the more.

Thank you for the new lovelies! Paha shall have to sleep, then try to catch a couple...not a chance at the moment! xd.png All good fun though...for me, anyways!

Edited by Twilight Dream

got my three, i think i gunna go to bed now, i'm tired...ZZzzz...

Edited by WestWindReborn

What a freaking disaster. It's like I was on a frozen screen the entire time and I have the fastest internet available in my area, and a good computer. If this is how it's going to be for 7 days, this won't be fun, this will be a frustrating rage fest for a lot of people.... Almost 900 people in one biome? >_< Ugh.

Forget hourly drops. These need to drop every half hour or less for anyone to get any before the next new egg shows up...

Edited by MedievalMystic

My first thought was the Threadwing dragon since the egg has similar colourations, but nope, that's still on the Completed List. Very curious.

Thank you for the first of 7 eggs!

OMIGAWDDD! After that first drop all I got was ONE?? I must've opened over a hundred tabs.

same here, though I didn't get any xd.png