TJ09

2013-05-22 - DC's 7th Birthday - Day 1

Yay! Thanks TJ! Happy Birthday DC!

Great way to start off my birthday as well C:

Happy Early Birthday, yo! Or Happy Birthday if it is your birthday today. biggrin.gif

I got 3 eggs. (: I might grab more to gift to others. Since my goal is 3 for each release.

I had a faint hope that these eggs would be those orca dragons... but doesn't seem like it.

Edited by kiyoura

If 800+ people are going to swarm the area that the egg in question is going to be released in, I think I'm just gona give up on this and go back to breeding. I'm not gona get my hopes up for nothing.

Got my three! Thanks TJ and Spriters! They remind me of a bannerfish <3! Good luck to everyone hunting!

Got six, I really only wanted four. Guess I'll be gifting away a few when I wake up tomorrow morning.

The eggs are sooooo pretty! Eeeeeee!

Those egg sprites are beautiful! The colors remind me of the beach! Hooray for day 1! Thank you!

I can't even get one. I've clicked at least 50 of them and I can't even get ONE.

"Remember they're permanent - so take your time" ...

Oh yeah, NOW I read that!

Frazzled shaking fingers.

This is so exciting.

Got my two for the day, don't know how many sorry messages I got. I'm out for now though I may come back later to grab eggs to gift.

I got my 3. Yay! I love the egg sprites~

Thanks TJ!!

Oh my!! Over 800+ people on the coast page, haha!! I got one so far but now the eggs are gone. ohmy.gif

So excited! biggrin.gif I had planned on only getting two per day... but I couldn't help myself. I've got six of these little guys now. xd.png Can't wait for tomorrow -- and to see what they all look like!

how do you guys catch them all i get is lag and the message sorry someone else grabbed it before you. no matter how quick i am. this is how it always is too for me

Turn off javascript and images and center-click with your mouse so you don't have to navigate back. then spam the F5 button.

Being a Taurus, I'm stubborn in nature....And so it looks like I might be up all night until I get my 3~ xd.png