TJ09

2013-05-22 - DC's 7th Birthday - Day 1

Scoreboard:

Day 1 - none

*whimpers*

Kipzin' internet is slow. :c

I'm sure getting these guys will be easier tomorrow night, since all the super catchers will have their eyes on a different prize.

Got the two I wanted pretty quickly. The eggs are really pretty! If I like them, I'll get more later, going for just 2 each right now.

Thank you TJ and spriters!

I had only one eggslot when this happened despite my desire to be completely free at the beginning of the week OTL. Well it's ok I got my one and an egg hatches in 2 hours.

Sigh...no sleep tonight...I just want two eggs! lol well this should be entertaining at least.... I hope?

Hng. I'll be lucky to get one due to this internet -flops. rolls- Hopefully I somehow have a rare streak of luck and I manage to nab one.. let alone the three I would really like e-e;

Ah well... they're permanent so if anything I'll eventually get one, like I did by finally getting a cb blusang. only what, a year after their release or something? xd.png

over 800 people splashing around the cove.

LOL! Thanks for that mental image xd.png

Edited by s0r0k4

Well, these are some crafty little eggs, or some crafty 800+ users! xd.png No luck catching tonight. No luck catching anything tonight. It looks like I'm going to have to try before work in the morning instead. Good luck everyone and Happy Birthday Dragon Cave! smile.gif

They tell us to have patience... but I have exams in the morning. dry.gif

Got ONE! 5-minute drop, will be fun to see the rage on here.

That's all for me, I need to be unlocked so I can get the other pretties...I'm not at gold level yet, I'm thankful that I have a bronze so I have at least an extra spot.

I missed the first round!!! What do they look like?!?!?! D=

Edit: Oh, hey! Nevermind I found a pic on the first page xd.png /blonde

Edited by HeavenlySin

Wow that is alot.png of people >_> no chance for me at all! the new eggs look very pretty - thank you TJ!!

I'm caught between waiting for the next drop and filling up with 7 or leaving slots open...augh. I guess I'll go to bed, lol. It's so tempting to stay up and try to snag 2 more. xd.png

Ha! That's what i was listening to, also! I managed to grab six. xd.png

lol, maybe I should imagine that I'm listening to that - I caught goose-eggs! laugh.gif

Thank you TJ and spriters for the new releases! :3 I managed to grab only 1 so far, as over 900+ people fighting for them xd.png I'm going to try harder next drop to get more (if I don't wrack my mouse in the meantime) laugh.gif

So hey, for everyone who's worried about not getting an egg here 15 minutes into the release, here's a story to make you feel better.

Exactly as the clock struck midnight, my computer decided to BSOD. And it took over ten minutes to get it working again!

Yeah. FML.

Caught six!!! For all my slots! smile.gif

Three incubated (Other three will be for trades/gifts later today), influenced two of incubated to be male & female!

Thanks to TJ & Spriters for this event! laugh.gif

I like the new releases better when they drop for an hour straight during the first hour --- makes waiting up for them and losing sleep worth it.

^ This ^