TJ09

2013-05-22 - DC's 7th Birthday - Day 1

The drop pattern is a big drop on the hour, and a smaller drop every five minutes after. Some people have better luck on the 5's because other people only hit the big drops.

I personally find it helpful to use a refresh method that doesn't open a whole bunch of tabs, because more tabs usually will slow your computer down.

I finally got one when only two were dropping at a time dj;lasdf.

Now I'm good until tomorrow. 8D

There should be a limit, you can only get one when they are first released, it makes it more fair for everyone.

*hmph*

I agree some of us aren't fortunate to be masters of egg grapping and they should make this game only sort of fairish.

Managed to grab one... but my goal was three. sad.gif Oh how I wish I was back at college with my faster interwebz.

If only I could say the same for my university's internet! HELLO, CONSTANT DISCONNECTIONS. ಠ_ಠ

It's mostly better now but still. All those long connecting minutes wasted... tongue.gif

There should be a limit, you can only get one when they are first released, it makes it more fair for everyone.

*hmph*

At least with this one there are so many other eggs that it's going to be harder to hoard one type initially.

@pic: eww?

A get better would be nice :/ but at least I still caught eggs....

Yay! really looking forward to see what they become. :3

One down already... Only 3 more to go for today. ^^" If there wasn't something called RL.. nooooo problem. laugh.gif

Yay for new releases! biggrin.gif

Must. Learn. Restraint. Aiming for 2, got 3 and now fighting the impulse to go back and get myself off that blasted odd number...

I like the new releases better when they drop for an hour straight during the first hour --- makes waiting up for them and losing sleep worth it.

I said almost those exact words to someone in Skype a few minutes ago!

Thanks for the new eggs, TJ and spriter(s)! Happy birthday, DC!

...Yea, if this is how it's gona be (600+ in a single binome), I'm gona say "No" to all of them and maybe wait a year when their popularity has dropped.

A get better would be nice :/ but at least I still caught eggs....

I'm sorry. I do hope you get better. Just was really startled by the pics.

Just snagged my quota of two. **wipes sweat** What a huge relief! I figured I'd be at it all night.

Oh and just so you guys know...I burnt my left hand at work yesterdy, got 2nd degree burns and it is my clicking hand. This is determination: -images removed-

That is some hardcore Dragon Caving!! I salute you! Get healed soon!

Edited by rubyshoes

*scrolls her way tediously past the massive users reading this topic wall*

Is it just me or is there a sudden uptake in avatars with a bizarrely well-coordinated style by lots of people? /am I imagining things

So I relented and pulled out the big gun; I got my mother's super fancy $1800 work laptop and used it real quick, and now I have 3 of them, all according to plan!~

(Amazing what a higher quality laptop/computer can do ohmy.gif)

Ah, I forgot that I already had an egg before the drop. I got an overburdened message on my 7th laugh.gif

3 shall mysteriously disappear before 5/22/13 is over ninja.gif

Somehow managed to get 2.

Food time for me. Good luck, everyone~

Oh censorkip.gif yeah baby! Got two!!!!

So happy! Now I must dance in circles!!!!

I'm sorry. I do hope you get better. Just was really startled by the pics.

:'[ Yeah I will admit it is eww....Ty hun. Just hoping it doesn't scar too bad. I was using a thermalizer at work for heating food for Taco Bell, and the water got into my glove...it was 197 degrees at that time sad.gif

...I somehow accidentally got four, due to randomly refreshing, backspacing and clicking...

Nabbed two and a couple low time ap eggs so I won't be tempted to try for more happy.gif

@shovedtbh

o.O

/hands getwellsooncard