TJ09

2013-05-22 - DC's 7th Birthday - Day 1

Me too. Though I don't think I'll stay up until 12 tonight. Last night it was chaos!

Really? O.o

Well when I checked at 9 in the morning EST it was 375 users viewing the page. D:

But when I actually tried to catch around 4, there was only 61 users viewing and I caught one with relative ease...?

xd.png It seemed like once I managed to get my first one as a gift I was able to get a ton more through catching.

FIRST EGG IS ALWAYS GOOD LUCK CHARM.

ARGH!

I got nothing this time as well!

I don't see how you guys are pulling it off.

(But, Silence2 kindly transferred an egg to me. Thanks! I'll give you an egg someday!)

Edited by Angela_1

Is anyone having trouble with a single one? I can catch you one maybe, I'm finding this drop rather easy... O.o

Ugh... 7 more hours... I'll be in bed and unable to get up as so much to go to the bathroom by that time... mom is super strict these days.

Heheh, welcome to my world. I have parrental time locks, DC is 3 hours ahead of me. So At 9pm I lock off, and thats DC's midnight and realease. So RIGHT on the hopur I cant use computer anymore the eggs realease and I have to wait like, 14 hours for my free period (Im in now) to go egg hunting. -.-

Finally got mine after 17 hours of hunting. Although I got two more than I wanted lol.

Really? O.o

Well when I checked at 9 in the morning EST it was 375 users viewing the page. D:

But when I actually tried to catch around 4, there was only 61 users viewing and I caught one with relative ease...?

There were about 800 users at midnight last night. All those people are hard to compete with...

As for now, I think it's really easy too. I was clicking for fun and ended up with 3 more eggs that I plan to give away.

Edited by imperatrica101

Me too. Though I don't think I'll stay up until 12 tonight. Last night it was chaos!

I am staying up late every night this week even if it kills me. It really was madness last night, what with 800 + people clogging up the coast... Still, I'd rather slog through 800 people and get the eggs early, even if I have to fight for every single one tooth and nail, than wait until the next morning and slog through all of the commons and endless, frustrating misclicks. lol I detest misclicks on my scroll during a release so staying up late is much less frustrating.

Really? O.o

375?! OMG, the most iv seen was like what, 117? 118? Normaly theres 40-80 people when im hunting. SO thats lke.... Woah... blink.gif

There were about 800 users at midnight last night.

Currr-azy. We all want them on our scrolls as quickly as possible.

Me too. Though I don't think I'll try to catch any at 12 tonight. Last night it was chaos!

I don't want to miss out on the drop so I'm definitely going to be staying up till then. xd.png Besides I don't have class tomorrow till 3pm anyways so why not? xd.png

There were about 800 users at midnight last night. All those people are hard to compete with...

As for now, I think it's really easy too. I was clicking for fun and ended up with 3 more eggs that I plan to give away.

*dies hearing 800 and doesnt move* X_X *Holds up flower as I lay down* X_X

Just a note to people hunting for the eggs, I think it comes out with a fresh batch every 5 minutes. Either that or it's 10 or 15.

Just a note to people hunting for the eggs, I think it comes out with a fresh batch every 5 minutes. Either that or it's 10 or 15.

AWSOME! If I had a GOLDN TROPHY! -says words at my computer screen- That would be useful. -.-

Currr-azy. We all want them on our scrolls as quickly as possible.

Yes, so that we can catch the other releases ASAP when they come out afterwards. smile.gif

If there's 7 dragons, and 6 biomes, perhaps if one goes into each biome, then one is a breed only dragon.

Perhaps the last dragon will be one for all the biomes, instead of specific to one.

It's so tempting, watching all these Newsboys go by... ugh I hate it... but I must control myself for tomorrow...

oooh, hatchies are cuuuute! and the amount of people offering black caps in exchange for shimmers on EAtW is hillarious.

Caught my 11th one... lol. Waiting for these four to come off cooldown so I can gift them Dx

curse you CD I want to gift to! xd.png

Perhaps the last dragon will be one for all the biomes, instead of specific to one.

Or just hang in the main cave before biomes existed?xd.png Its still there.xd.png

What I do when trying to catch one of the release eggs, click non stop and then hope for the best when they appear. xd.png

oooh, hatchies are cuuuute! and the amount of people offering black caps in exchange for shimmers on EAtW is hillarious.

Heheheh, thanks for telling, ima go check and see it myself.xd.png

I just caught another! The best thing to do is to wait for the smaller drops every 5-minutes. Then, less users are attempting to catch one. Yay! Got my goal of two!

Once again, thank-you Silence2!

I would love another BSA. These hatchlings are so freaking cute... ;-; But I'm already hoarding Soulpeace! Nuu...

I think it's gonna be kestrel or seagull or tern or pelican or something.

OL! Theres no lie! Hopfuly people will dull and dimer down and switch it for shimmers requesting caps, ill be there for their stupidety will be my win.xd.png (If that happens, I hope not, for their sake.xd.png)

Maybe we will get an entirely new 7th biome for DCs 7th Birthday!

(Just a bit of Wishful Thinking here..)