Ayelldee

Reactions to the new Expunge BSA

To be honest, I was severely disappointed. Considering that one of the base breeds were Whites (which have already had so many healing type BSAs proposed for them), it seemed sensible that their hybrid would do something along the same lines.

I still personally would prefer a Zombie-Removal BSA for the Black Marrows. They're big, powerful and eat dead meat. They're the natural zombie predator, especially since it's canon that our zombies are the aggressive will-eat-you sorts, not general mindless shamblers that could probably be easily pacfied.

All I can picture is a Soulpeace trying to love and tolerate and fairy dust a Left4Dead Tanker Zombie to death.

...... It's not a pretty picture.

To be honest, I was severely disappointed. Considering that one of the base breeds were Whites (which have already had so many healing type BSAs proposed for them), it seemed sensible that their hybrid would do something along the same lines.

I still personally would prefer a Zombie-Removal BSA for the Black Marrows. They're big, powerful and eat dead meat. They're the natural zombie predator, especially since it's canon that our zombies are the aggressive will-eat-you sorts, not general mindless shamblers that could probably be easily pacfied.

All I can picture is a Soulpeace trying to love and tolerate and fairy dust a Left4Dead Tanker Zombie to death.

...... It's not a pretty picture.

I would kinda like that. Though, if there was that, I think zombies should get a sorta.. .sic 'em, where itll bite one random egg on your scroll and possibly zombify it. (maybe it would always autoabandon? so you could only grab the egg off the AP) to equal it out. lol.

I see the Zombies devouring the Soulpeaces first before the poor little dainty thing can so much as lift a claw to work its magic. xd.png

I see the Zombies devouring the Soulpeaces first before the poor little dainty thing can so much as lift a claw to work its magic. xd.png

Same here xd.png

Anywho...I doubt I'd ever use the BSA ._.'

I can see the BSA being useful to some. I like it cause I can look to see my Zombie every now and then.

Bu the complaining is worse than the BSA itself.

The sprite is beautiful and it's cool having another hybrid.

It's unfortunate that with so many long-longed-for BSAs to wish for, that people had their hopes up for something more widely useful and were disappointed in this area.

But as these are not, at least currently, necessarily easy to obtain, especially for newer people, it's better for such desirable BSAs as would require constant use to be given to ultra-commons which would otherwise be blockers.

So this does work out, in that we have an exquisite new hybrid (whatever it may do to an AP which, however, at least no longer blocks the Cave,) and some small percentage of people have a BSA they may have wanted for some time.

If we had any hope of such things as, for example, a hatchie Nurture BSA, to take a day off hatchie grow-time, that'd take the edge off our disappointment, lol.

I'm actually gonna use this as soon as I get one xd.png

Which I see was three minutes ago smile.gif Well done !

i can see this BSA being useful in the future possibley. currently, 1 of my 2 zombies is inbred and all the zombie fodder for this year are inbred dragons.

however, i'm pretty anti inbreeding. i have 1 project i'm purposefully inbreeding, but the only inbreds i keep on my scroll are Zombies and BSA's. eventually, i may want to turn my budding Zombie Army into CB's and have them all from the same breed; in which case the Expunge BSA will be needed.

so while i dont need it right now, in the future i may want it depending on what i decide to do with my Zombies.

Edited by Red2111

Like others, I can see this being useful to some and possibly me in the future. But at the moment, 1) I don't have any Zombies and 2) they're like NDs to me. They risk life and they're hard to get. D:

Once I complete my scroll, I'll most likely want quite a few CB Zombies; so yes, I think it would be useful to me in the future. But just not now.

edited because of the b ) problem.

Edited by cfmtfm

From the action page:

Expunge Uncurses a zombie dragon, allowing it to return to the afterlife.

So it dies.

Perhaps it you resurrect it from that, it becomes a super zombie. One never knows.

I'm actually gonna use this as soon as I get one xd.png

I'd have offered to breed one for you when I saw your post earlier, but alas I was egg-locked at the time! xd.png (And indeed, still am...)

Perhaps it you resurrect it from that, it becomes a super zombie. One never knows.

Ooh... now THAT sounds kind of cool... that it would change the Zombie into a Super Zombie (making it look more awesome?). Hopefully maybe TJ might do something like that?

I only have 1 zombie, so I don't think I'll be using this BSA any time.

For me it's utterly useless, I thought "Expunge" was similar to the revive action but I learned it just uncurses a Zombie dragon HECK! Zombie dragons are so special why would you uncurse it?

M brother zombified an odd number of dragons, and wanted to release one. Until now, he couldn't. As soon as he had an adult Soulpeace, off he went and used it. So, some folks are using them. I personally like my Zombies just fine, thanks, right where they are.

Expunge wouldn't be really useful for me in the future. I don't kill my dragons, and if I would I would have a small chance at getting a Zombie. Although I would accept a zombie dragon, I don't feel the need to return it back to its original form. At least it would prove useful in another case laugh.gif

I can't wait to have a zombie dragon, so this BSA is not useful for me. tongue.gif

Regardless of whether or not I will ever Expunge a Zombie, I like that the BSA gives me a list of my Zombies. I think that's a good thing to have, all by itself.

Attitude is everything. biggrin.gif

I could see this being useful to me at some point. I did not put much thought into the dragons I zombified and if I get more CB zombies or ones with cool lineages I may want rid of the ones I have now. For now, they stay. wink.gif