Ayelldee

Reactions to the new Expunge BSA

Lets be honest... who's really going to "Expunge" one of their zombie dragons?

Even if for x reason you didn't wanted a zombie dragon, would you really rather have it removed?

Even more useless than the "Splash" and the "Earthquake" BSAs.

Well, I can't say I'll ever use this BSA... but from a story-telling perspective, I kind of love it. It fits the description and name of the Soulpeace dragons, and if I ever do decide to rid myself of my lone Zombie (idk why I would) now I have that option. So... yeah.

I can't say I wasn't disappointed when it first came out; I was, a lot. But I guess I've thought about it some and decided it's pretty neat for the reasons I already said, even if it's totally useless to me xd.png And like others have said, at least this means I'll be able to find Whites and Daydreams in-cave, now that the BSA isn't half as useful as people were thinking.

Lets be honest... who's really going to "Expunge" one of their zombie dragons?

Even if for x reason you didn't wanted a zombie dragon, would you really rather have it removed?

Even more useless than the "Splash" and the "Earthquake" BSAs.

Those who would get bored with their zombies? Or want to replace them? =o

Even if I made the sprites and I agreed to have this BSA implemented, I sort of knew not many people were going to use it. wink.gif

Did you gather the new eggs for the BSA or because they are beautiful?

I was interested in the BSA, but I collect dragons because Dragons!

I don't care if they have a BSA or not. BSA is just the cherry on top.

I don't use Earthquake either, but I'm glad it's there for those who want and use it.

I also think the attitude of the game has changed a lot in the past year or so. I can remember when people made Zombies and then whined when they realized how limited Zombies are and begged to get rid of them. So maybe TJ is fixing the oldest problem first. Now that this has been "fixed", he can think about other, maybe more useful, BSAs in the future.

I also think the attitude of the game has changed a lot in the past year or so. I can remember when people made Zombies and then whined when they realized how limited Zombies are and begged to get rid of them. So maybe TJ is fixing the oldest problem first. Now that this has been "fixed", he can think about other, maybe more useful, BSAs in the future.

I wasn't around for that, but I imagine a lot of that stemmed from not understanding the Zombies were permanent. People probably made them to see if they could, and then they couldn't get rid of them... I'd have whined too, if there wasn't any warning.

Now that people have gotten used to the idea of that, and consciously chosen to make Zombies on their scrolls knowing full-well that they couldn't get them off, it makes sense that they'd find this 'useless'.

I wasn't really getting my hopes up about the BSA, I'm mostly disappointed that we don't have to kill our zombies to be rid of them. :/ That makes more sense to me.

Maybe a Behead action is too graphic?

Edited by Draco Knight

While it would have been nice to have a more 'useful' BSA - I can't say that I will stop hoarding these lovelies because of it. I will just - keep them far away from my zombie. wink.gif

BSA - very unmoving.

Sprite - gorgeous and I will hoard them.

Well, I can't say I'll ever use this BSA... but from a story-telling perspective, I kind of love it. It fits the description and name of the Soulpeace dragons, and if I ever do decide to rid myself of my lone Zombie (idk why I would) now I have that option. So... yeah.

I can't say I wasn't disappointed when it first came out; I was, a lot. But I guess I've thought about it some and decided it's pretty neat for the reasons I already said, even if it's totally useless to me xd.png And like others have said, at least this means I'll be able to find Whites and Daydreams in-cave, now that the BSA isn't half as useful as people were thinking.

This is just how I feel, about the story-telling aspect especially. I really like the fact that you can't get rid of zombies normally; it's part of what makes them zombies. And I like that the Soulpeace dragons actually have an ability that goes with their description; it makes their description mean something - it makes the game ... richer, somehow. Even though I will never ever use it because I wuv my zombies.

And I was a bit disappointed, because of the anticipation & let-down.

But overall, I'm happy and I love the Soulpeaces more than ever because of their useless magic.

Did anybody try it out yet?

I mean I still can't believe that's all *lol*

Maybe there is some nice surprise behind it? Like you did something good and for that you get an other nice dragon 'headed for out of the nowhere' on your scroll?

:-)

I expected something else but I don't worry about it neither ;-)

Any volunteers please step forward smile.gif

I won't try it out as to say it with Nautrish words 'I killed for them'

Qualeo used it and she ended up with a dead dragon that vanished from her scroll, apparently taking up a kill slot.

Edit: It might be a glitch, but when I choose my "available for BSA" dragons, the soulpeace is not there (and I did not use the BSA)

Edited by Naughtrish

yeah this BSA is essentialy useless to me. the dragons are nice but i probably wont be hoarding them now. after i get two pairs and a few frozen i'll stop looking. i mean it'll be hard enough trying to make lineages with them so really theyre just for show at this point.

they dont show up on my BSA page either.

Edited by Princess_Pinkie

I'd say it's useless... People choose dragons they wanted to make Zombies out of them... I don't really see why would anyone want to turn them back huh.gif

When I first learned about zombies it was pretty much on Halloween, or the day before. So I went through my scroll and picked what I figured I could live with dying. Not the best lineages, just random stuff. And then of course, I learned they took up kill slots and I could do nothing about it =x

Now, the 5 limit has been removed so the kill slot thing isn't so much of an issue. But I'd still like some lineage zombies. I failed miserably last year trying. But I figure anyone that uses it will be people like me, that just did random dragons when they first heard about it but would like to have lineage ones now that the restrictions aren't so bad.

It's not a spectacular bsa. But I won't turn down anything that is an addition to what I already have. And Soul Peaces are win. Someone gave me an epic win idea for a lineage so I shall be hoarding. Oh yes!

I'd say it's useless... People choose dragons they wanted to make Zombies out of them... I don't really see why would anyone want to turn them back huh.gif

I believe the dragons still count as their original breed.

So if someone foolishly zombified a limited holiday dragon (Christmas, Valentine's) or a Guardian of Nature, I could see this being a very exciting BSA since now they have their limited slot back. Or I suppose if someone wanted to kill every single dragon on their scroll, I guess.

But for the average person... I don't intend to ever use it.

I love the new BSA!

Now I'm able to use the revive spell, when a hatchling dies on my scroll, without having to worry about getting a Zombie on my scroll. Now I can undo the failed spell, when I have the bad luck of getting a Zombie!

Thanks!

Edited by Zeldarax

For 99.9% of the DragCave population, totally useless.

Anyone who turned a CB frill or old pink into a zombie back before they became unobtainable is probably squeeing their head off right now, though. :-D

This. I've seen a few people who wished they hadn't zombied something that later turned out to be unobtainable.

I shan't do this with any of mine. But I DO want to know what happens to lineages with zombies in. Will they break ? I am worried about a few nice things I have with a zombie in the middle...

This BSA isn't something I've ever missed, but now that it's here I'll likely use it. I can now get rid of my messy Zombies and make CB ones instead, to get my scroll goal smile.gif

I've been telling people over and over that the BSA *will* get used, even if people are apparently 100% certain than no-one on DC will ever, in the history of ever, use it. tongue.gif

Personally? I'm actually kind of glad that the BSA isn't something super amazing, because I adore the soulpeaces and want to hoard them. If everyone else wanted them for the BSA it'd be that much harder xd.png

(Also, the more I think about it, the more I'm glad that a new release doesn't have an amazing BSA, because that's quite unfair to people who have slow connections and can't collect them as fast.)

I love the new BSA!

Now I'm able to use the revive spell, when a hatchling dies on my scroll, without having to worry about getting a Zombie on my scroll. Now I can undo the failed spell, when I have the bad luck of getting a Zoimbie!

Not that that happen often, but it is still possible wink.gif

The possibility or reviving a dead hatchie and turning the hatchie into a Zombie outside the Halloween window is too miniscule, or more likely, impossible. I've heard claims and rumors that it could happen but all my years here, I have never seen one.

That said, I have no use for this BSA at all. I love the sprites so I will be collecting them for their gorgeous beauty while the BSA, just like EQ, can be totally ignored.

It's a means for getting rid of a zombie if you should ever need to. If it weren't for the fact that I've already got descriptions on my zombies, I'd be tempted to clear out what I have and re-make them all of one breed, so they appear together on my scroll. Might still decide to, since you won't be able to tell their original breeds anyway...

Before now we didn't have a means of removing zombies, so I would call this useful even if it will be rarely used.

It's a BSA that most have no use for at all.

I have two Zombies and that is all I plan on my scroll.

If I didn't want them I would not have made them.

I love the dragons itself, So i'll collect a mini army of them biggrin.gif . Of course, the BSA is useless to me dry.gif

My first reaction was complete disappointment :/ It's a BSA I won't ever use. However, if anyone benefits from it then it doesn't harm those of us who won't use it.

I'm still disappointed though xd.png

It honestly doesn't bother me. At least it HAS a use, even if I will never use it, unlike the splash BSA which is a joke. I do like the fact that now there is a way to get rid of zombies if you should decide you don't like them.

Edited by Nectaris