TJ09

2013-03-31 - Festival of Eggs

Thought there was a drop of new eggs. Good one TJ. April fools!

I would like 54 too, otherwise my OCD will begin to eat me.

generally, they show up every 5-15 minutes

Yes, more OCD people to share my anger with, 49 eggs, no there must be 54!

Or they could just make it arrange in rows of 7 instead of rows of 6. It'd even be a perfect square.

I would like 54 too, otherwise my OCD will begin to eat me.

my ocd kills me that I can't ever get full candy buckets/easter baskets and my wreathe shall forever remain naked! lol

Just when I thought I was done. I had 48, thought I was done, but here's another!

It's pretty, though. I wonder if there's any more.

There are 49. o: Yay!

Little did I know, I got my 48th egg just a few seconds ago. ._. Collecting eggs was a lot more calmer this year for me, but maybe that's because I spent most of yesterday absentmindedly picking eggs via my cellphone while at work.

they show up every 5-15mins, sometimes 20min.

Set yourself a timer for 15 and refresh smile.gif

Thanks for that! smile.gif I will. biggrin.gif

Ooh, my bad then. I thought of adding the light bulb on top but then I decided to make the egg itself the light bulb. I think the egg looks better like that overall and just went with a very subtle reference so that non Who fans can enjoy it more and the fanatics will pat themselves on the back. ^^

Yay turkey eggs. Almost there now.

I think it's FAB ! Not your bad at all smile.gif

How do you get all of them so fast, I only have 29, They only show up ever now and then. :huh:

They show up every ten to fifteen minutes, just wait for the time to pass and you'll get them pretty quick if you keep checking. :)

Phew, 30/49. Only 19 more eggs to go... I think I'll be taking a short break before getting back to hunting. Thank you to TJ and all the wonderful spriters who have given us such beautiful little Easter eggs!

i almost screamed when i saw the homestuck godtier egg ohmy.gif Way to go, whoever made that one!

Are there 50 now? There are two new ones listed but I can't see the picture for one of them.

I can only see 49...