TJ09

2013-03-31 - Festival of Eggs

biggrin.gif Alright,I'm a big Tolkien fan and the first egg I caught was The Eye of Sauron! rolleyes.gif Aren't I lucky? And the next egg I gathered is the purple one with a sign strangely simiar to the one on Thor's Mjolnir from the movie (I could be wrong but I do not associate it with anything else).And right now they're standing next to each other.It's CRAZY! And AWESOME! xd.pngwub.gif

Hurray! All 48, C-h-e-c-k! Now if there are any more sneaky last minute additions, I'm all caught up.

So did I earthgirl!!!!!! I was surprised! But happy yeah more festival eggs!!!!

just 4 left

a big thanks to all the spriters for those wonderful eggs and to TJ of course for the funny egg hunt

Wtf... More eggs?? And I was on my way to bed... Oh my, another night without sleep. xd.png

Yep I got the 49th hummingbird one too. I wonder if there's somewhere you can submit them....

Edited by zaverxi

how long for each egg to appear? i keep checking after every 2-3 minutes but i dont see any new egg then i try to wait 10 minutes but i forget to check as i get busy with house work cooking and broom and stuff so if anyone can help me out with the times i shoudl be checking

Hummingbird egg! I hope there aren't many more. LOL. I mean I love them, but there are just sooo manyyyyy.

how long for each egg to appear? i keep checking after every 2-3 minutes but i dont see any new egg then i try to wait 10 minutes but i forget to check as i get busy with house work cooking and broom and stuff so if anyone can help me out with the times i shoudl be checking

Every 10 (sometimes 15) min you can check smile.gif

I just had that lovely little Hummingbird one pop up, too!

I wonder if that's the only addition, since we seem to all be getting the same one?

Lol, found another egg, right when I thought I was finally done. I was so proud of myself, but now I guess I can be happy there's more! Anyone have any idea of how many eggs have been released? I have 49 so far.

Yep I got the 49th hummingbird one too. I wonder if there's somewhere you can submit them....

Time for this is actually over sad.gif

Plus you need an invite before you can get added.