TJ09

2013-03-31 - Festival of Eggs

BANGARANG!!! I finally got all 48 eggs. They are all so pretty. Thank you SPRITERS for those beautiful eggs and TJ for giving us an other great event! wub.gif

I only have five so far, but I'm loving the sprites! The banner's spiffy too. smile.gif

Big thank you to TJ and the spriters!

Ok, my favorite egg is the dragon painting an egg o.O xDDD lol

Silent claps for the artist! biggrin.gif

Just one more egg

Oh you mean the egg in my sig? If yes, I`m glad you like my work and don`t worry we will get at least 1 more egg. But we all don`t know when Dis want to add it. wink.gif

BANGARANG!!! I finally got all 48 eggs. They are all so pretty. Thank you SPRITERS for those beautiful eggs and TJ for giving us an other great event! wub.gif

Glad to provide, and even more that you all are enjoying it! ^^

Hmm... Can the artists check if their text is still there in the spreadsheet?

There were two documents, an organized copy and the original, and the original was deleted along with some updates for some reason and I don't know if any new description was deleted along with it x.x

I have one more egg to go then will have the 48 available so far biggrin.gif

thank you TJ and spriters. I love the egg hunt and looking at the wonderful eggs.

my favorite is the LOTR eye (which was also my first one found) and the cherry blossom one, knowing the reason it was created makes it so special wub.gif

Huzzah, I believe I have them all. Thank you TJ and all the spriters--there are some really good ones this year! /happily gazes at my full basket.

I can already see me not getting all the eggs sad.gif I got a day and a half and I only got 3 eggs gathered and they don't come up very often on my screen sad.gif Looks like I might go another year without completling this event

I have one more egg to go then will have the 48 available so far biggrin.gif

thank you TJ and spriters. I love the egg hunt and looking at the wonderful eggs.

my favorite is the LOTR eye (which was also my first one found) and the cherry blossom one, knowing the reason it was created makes it so special wub.gif

Same here too! First catch was Sauron's eye and I was so pleasantly surprised because I didn't know it was there. So far my favorite. Though I really do love Shajana's. smile.gif

anyone know if the homestuck egg in the April fools event will be a collectable egg for the basket this year :/ I really like that egg

anyone know if the homestuck egg in the April fools event will be a collectable egg for the basket this year :/ I really like that egg

I'm afraid not. The April Fools joke doesn't let you grab eggs, you had to be around for last years event to get that one.

I'm afraid not. The April Fools joke doesn't let you grab eggs, you had to be around for last years event to get that one.

Darn and due to me not being active around that time I missed the homestuck egg sad.gif I is now sad

Oh you mean the egg in my sig? If yes, I`m glad you like my work and don`t worry we will get at least 1 more egg. But we all don`t know when Dis want to add it. wink.gif

Ooh... You should create a new egg inspired in Harry Potter.. No? ok sad.gif jejejeje

Got the 48... but my banner disappeared??? banner is back smile.gif

Which egg are you folk calling the 'Tardis' egg, because I can see one that looks anything like a Tardis???

Edited by Cinnamin Draconna

Got the 48... but my banner disappeared???

Which egg are you folk calling the 'Tardis' egg, because I can see one that looks anything like a Tardis???

The animation does - it does the sort of vwhoom vwhoom thing with the engines getting ready and the white light getting bigger and smaller. It doesn't look like one on the chart smile.gif

Third row, 5th eggy.

I still have my banner...

Edited by fuzzbucket

I got 6 so now I need 42 eggs.....so while I wait for the eggs to appear Imma read homestuck smile.gif

The animation does - it does the sort of vwhoom vwhoom thing with the engines getting ready and the white light getting bigger and smaller. It doesn't look like one on the chart smile.gif

Third row, 5th eggy.

I still have my banner...

Sorry, I don't see the resemblance.. just looks like a pulsating blue egg to me.

I don't care how many eggs I get, I have the Eye of Sauron so I'm happy.

Thanks again, TJ!!!

Starscream egg=best egg ever!

I keep looking for a Skywarp and Thundercracker egg too. xd.png

I wish C8

Sorry, I don't see the resemblance.. just looks like a pulsating blue egg to me.

Ooh, my bad then. I thought of adding the light bulb on top but then I decided to make the egg itself the light bulb. I think the egg looks better like that overall and just went with a very subtle reference so that non Who fans can enjoy it more and the fanatics will pat themselves on the back. ^^

Yay turkey eggs. Almost there now.