TJ09

2013-03-31 - Festival of Eggs

Omg these eggs are driving me crzy i keep hitting the refresh button on my iphone lol.. 48 and counting

Is it just me or is the blue cracked egg looking like it has been smashed by naruto's rasengan?

Edited by Mysticangel

*shot also*

I AGREE!

And even though I am being biased, I love shikaru's egg.

EDIT: And everyone else's. I LOVE YOUR EGGS! biggrin.gif

There's a blue one. TARDIS blue. and dissapears like the TARDIS, too

or maybe is just wishful thinking

I just got it and though IT'S A TARDIS EGG

There's a blue one. TARDIS blue. and dissapears like the TARDIS, too

or maybe is just wishful thinking

I just got it and though IT'S A TARDIS EGG

. . .

Woah.

I fell in love with every egg I have.

IT'S A TARDIS!

c:

Yay! I have all 42 now!

Nope yer not done yet there's around 47 now. 8)

EDIT: 48 according to MysticAngel.

Edited by DorkJulian

Just picked up a Pong egg and had to explain it to my daughter. *headdesks* Feels really ancient now.

Hahahaha Hey! I just have 22 and I know that game u.u

Hahahaha Hey! I just have 22 and I know that game u.u

LOL! I was just a kid when they released Pong on its own console and a teenager when Atari first came about. I earned that ancient tag. *g* But it's all good, as she informed me the one I thought was a kitty was actually a kitsune demon and the other thing that looked like a funky crab was a Pokemon.

Edited by unbroken_halo

How many festival eggs are there? I have 19

edited to add:

I love the on that's like a dragon's eye

Edited by rubyshoes

-added to the post above this one, please don't double post- Edited by rubyshoes

unbroken_halo Posted on Mar 31 2013, 08:02 PM

Just picked up a Pong egg and had to explain it to my daughter. *headdesks* Feels really ancient now.

LOL I know the feeling when I explain something sometimes to my kids and grandkids

Hmmm no more eggs so far after 48... really pretty eggs spriters smile.gif so unfortunate i just started DC late last year. I missed the old easter eggs and ill nvr get em in my basket. sad.gif

I'm at 42 now (figures more would be added while I was eating dinner xd.png).

Edited by Slaskia

Some of these eggs are hypnotic, lol, don't know how long I've spent watching some of the cycles...

Thanks again to everyone involved!

Each new event turns out to be the BEST ONE EVAH, while previous ones somehow still retain the title, too!

Must be a dragon magic thing.

For all of you despairing that there's "only" 48, remember, this is gonna go on three days. I would figure they would spread out the releases to make it more fun for those who snatch up these guys within the first day.

Although I kind of worry about tomorrow; when I was riding in the car to go to my aunt's to celebrate I wondered if maybe the Teej would screw with us and maybe have the eggs hop to another spot on the page whenever you try to catch it o__O;;

(I really hope not, that's rather mean-spirited.)

(I do hope April Fool's doesn't involve the Festival of Eggs, having impossible to catch eggs or dummy eggs that dissapear the next day or something, the special eggs are like gifts Teej and the spriters make and share with us, many with personal touches and meaning that you wouldn't see in the normal dragon eggs, you can't be a tease with gifts.)

I just found a blue egg that looks like a night sky and it goes white/ghost-like o.o Is that the "TARDIS" egg I read about earlier? ^^;

I just found a blue egg that looks like a night sky and it goes white/ghost-like o.o Is that the "TARDIS" egg I read about earlier? ^^;

Yeah xd.png

DorkJulian: It's going to be something fun if TJ does do something tomorrow, like the Dino Cave

YEE I got the Pong egg while looking at someone else's basket at the past eggs...wait there's a TRUCK egg? blink.gif

ETA: The truck egg was a new egg, not an old one. I just saw it when I was looking at the user's basket since all the years are on it now. So yes YOU CAN GET A TRUCK EGG TOO!

Edited by DorkJulian

Yeah xd.png

Awesome! :3 Doctor Who is an awesome show biggrin.gif I'm surprised there isn't a Dalek egg to go with it xd.png

So for those who have been asking, I put an official cut off date. No more new eggs will be submitted, but there are some that have been submitted but have not been released yet. I will count'em all out.

I'm currently counting around 50ish, give or take one or two because I'm still on the edge about whether or not I want to submit my egg since it's super dumbs XD

Edit because I can't speak English apparently.

By tomorrow everything should be updated properly.

Edited by Dis