TJ09

2013-03-31 - Festival of Eggs

Although I've never actually seen the game, I've just got what has to be the 'Pong' ball earlier referred to - cool!

It took me a moment, lol, but then, most things seem to.

I loved Pong. *is old* xd.png

I have 15 so far

Edited by sparkle10184

44 of 48?

Someone said there were 49 now...but others say 48....getting confused again...

Pong egg this time, I giggled at it.

Back from works

I'm surprised folks managed to guess at my egg - unless it was an insider who gave that away >_> But anyways - little tidbit about why I chose the egg design that I did.

I picked the Nautilus because I was always fascinated by this living fossil's shell and had been wanting to do one since the easter event in '11. My folks have a nautilus shell half at home, and I enjoyed studying the intricate layers of colors and layers within as a kid, and the smoothly striped texture on the outside. When I went to create this egg I was torn between doing just the outside, or just the inside, so I decided to do a fade-away from outside to inside to show the subtle beauty of the outer shell and the bold brilliance of the inner shells.

Yess! I got the Kitsune egg!

edited to add:

44 of 48?

Someone said there were 49 now...but others say 48....getting confused again...

Pong egg this time, I giggled at it.

There are 49 now since the one with the truck was added.

You can see them all on the Spread Sheet

Edited by rubyshoes

There are 49 now since the one with the truck was added.

You can see them all on the Spread Sheet

there's 49 lines because of the title stuff taking up a line, there's only 48 eggs listed. I made the same mistake earlier.

47/48! One more to go! (for now).

Actually, there's 49 now xd.png

there's 49 lines because of the title stuff taking up a line, there's only 48 eggs listed. I made the same mistake earlier.

Oh I see that now. I was looking at it in fast mode or whatever it was called earlier and it didn't count the title as a line in that one.

44 of 48

one of the cherry blossom eggs this time. Accidentally refreshed my egg page instead of this thread, and there it was. Good for me, lol

@dragon rider- Like I said, I did the same thing earlier when there were only 41 eggs, lol

Edited by CheshireFox

This year, I'll get them all! I haven't since the first Festival. sleep.gif

I love your egg Verridith, as I said, i can´t decide which one is the best.

And for my egg, you can see the two old versions in my sig, after I made the egg blue, the dragon is painting the egg it is holding a little paintbrush in his paw. :)

I first wanted to make the egg coloured but some people said the egg is less visible, So I changed the egg so that it is more in the foreground.

I came up with the idea when I dreamed from an dragon which is painting an egg and it was an funny idea, so I made one.

Love your egg! <33 The shading on both the egg and dragon are just akfngl umph <3

More hints please? D: The red ribbon reminded me of Journey, but there's another egg for journey so I just don't know XD

Haha, nope, never played Journey XD Let's see...

The franchise's name starts with an A.

c:

46/48

Got the 3rd Cherry Blossom egg now. seems like my drop is getting more frequent now too

Edited by CheshireFox

c:

I 'was' going to guess Final Fantasy (it was the first thing that came to mind), but that blew that out of the water....

(48/48! Yay! I can go do other things now...until more are released).

Keep in mind a few more are soon to be added :3 Not sure how many, but at least one.

Haha, nope, never played Journey xd.png Let's see...

c:

Its an Aardvark? smile.gif

Edited by Mysticangel

I got this really interesting egg, it has red "handles" that come out the sides, and something that looks like a segmented tail? Anyone get that yet, or know what it is?

It's the legendary from the Pokemon BW2 games- the Kyurem/Reshiram cross.

For my own little egg spiel...

First egg I got was blue and in segments that parted to reveal a spinning core.

My top five favorites are: the One Ring, the blue one with depth to it and a pulsing white glow, one with a dawn valley and a river down the middle- does not move, the shifting nautilus, and the last is a tie between the lady bug and the white one with swirls and a yellow butterfly.

I also think that the designs for the Tri-force, the lightning-rod dragon's head, the blue egg with the white dragonet, the box to gold egg to dying flower that sometimes turns into a dolphin egg, and the lava lamp are quite nice.

The broken egg, the one that looks like it might be an albino dragon egg (the young dragon can be seen through the transparent shell), the white egg that looks rather like a crystal ball on a stand made of black antlers, the rowing truck and my very first egg perplex me... What do they mean?

Currently have 48 eggs, haven't seen a new one in a couple of hours.

Having fun collecting,

Cygnis

Edited by Cygnis