TJ09

2013-03-31 - Festival of Eggs

Oh my gosh, I love these eggs! Can't believe how creative and pretty they are. I want to be surprised by each one, so I'm avoiding the thread. But the truck egg just popped up and I laughed. Nice job, wonderful egg spriters!

Ooh, I am enjoying seeing these as they pop up. The guitar one made me laugh. Serious creativity going in to these, and some of them are just breathtaking. smile.gif

Love your egg! <33 The shading on both the egg and dragon are just akfngl umph <3

Haha, nope, never played Journey xd.png Let's see...

The franchise's name starts with an A.

c:

It's not Adventure Quest, is it?

It's the legendary from the Pokemon BW2 games- the Kyurem/Reshiram cross.

For my own little egg spiel...

First egg I got was blue and in segments that parted to reveal a spinning core.

My top five favorites are: the One Ring, the blue one with depth to it and a pulsing white glow, one with a dawn valley and a river down the middle- does not move, the shifting nautilus, and the last is a tie between the lady bug and the white one with swirls and a yellow butterfly.

I also think that the designs for the Tri-force, the lightning-rod dragon's head, the blue egg with the white dragonet, the box to gold egg to dying flower that sometimes turns into a dolphin egg, and the lava lamp are quite nice.

The broken egg, the one that looks like it might be an albino dragon egg (the young dragon can be seen through the transparent shell), the white droid with a red egg, the rowing truck and my very first egg perplex me... What do they mean?

Having fun collecting,

Cygnis

All the answers are here. Although off the top of my head, the white robot one is a turret from the video game Portal, and the transparent embryo one is just an egg. A literal interpretation of an easter EGG, the artist said.

The franchise's name starts with an A.

c:

There's like a little red fox thing around the egg.

No idea, I'll take a wild guess and say Assassin's creed (which I have never played and barely know anything about XP).

Is it a video game?

Edited by Shadowdrake

Waaaaa no more yet please T_T I don't have so many eggs sad.gif

You have three days to get them, and the coordinator (Dis) said that she was no longer taking submissions. So I think there's about fifty or so.

For all of you despairing that there's "only" 48, remember, this is gonna go on three days. I would figure they would spread out the releases to make it more fun for those who snatch up these guys within the first day.

I dunno.

First year there were 38, the second year there were 53, and the third year there were 42. (At least, if I did the math right.)

So, 48 would fit within the range we've currently seen. That said, it wouldn't be surprising to see a few more released, but it also wouldn't be terribly surprising to see no more released either.

31/49 (?)

Ah... lucky! I'm almost there... I hope I can find them all before the new ones are posted! >o<

Thanks so much for the spread sheet! happy.gif

I have 16 eggs now xd.png this is hard ;O;

LULS It gets easier if you do something while you're waiting every 15 minutes... biggrin.gif

LULS It gets easier if you do something while you're waiting every 15 minutes... biggrin.gif

Hahaha you're right. I'm writing in another forum about rol, this is a good way for spending time while I'm wating xd.png

Hahaha you're right. I'm writing in another forum about rol, this is a good way for spending time while I'm wating xd.png

Yup. You know how people say if you watch water boil it takes longer....well yeah apply that to this. :3

Anyone know how many there is?

Last count I saw was 48, some are saying 50.

Woot. got my egg in on time. Happy Easter Dragcave!

Thank you for that cute egg! It's beautiful! ^^

39/49... almost!! Has anyone seen any other new ones? Is it safe to say right now there are only 49 to find?