TJ09

2013-03-31 - Festival of Eggs

are eggs found on the actual site or on the forum?

On your scroll.

The Lord of the Rings egg appeared between last year's eggs just as I was checking my basket xd.png Sneaky Sauron.

thanks for the reply =) so if im looking for Easter eggs I should keep refreshing my scroll?

Any part of the site actually, not just our own scroll. I found my 2nd on another person's scroll.

Once an egg appears, it will keep appearing in any page until you pick it up. They appear every 10~15 minutes, you don't have to keep refreshing all the time

All the eggs are amazing! But my favorite has to be The Lord of the Rings egg biggrin.gif.

They can appear on the Caves main page, the account tab, the Easter basket page, etc. So far that's how I found mine....2 to go biggrin.gif

i haven't seen any for an hour now... though the text on the pages do get sort of 'out of place', as if there was an egg there, but alas, there is nothing u.u

but on the bright side i have 13 now :> i hope i get to catch them all this year ^^

I just started collecting. My favorite one so far is this one:

user posted image

43 pages and nobody's guessed mine. x'D Before I reveal, let's drop some hints. (It's the one with the shield on it, the ribbon on it [that also stretches a biiit off the egg, like it's peeling off], and the demondog. :3)

It has to do with three games from a rather large franchise that are a bit older. And it also has something to do with planes.

Let the guessing games begin continue! <3

biggrin.gif woo-hoo i got all 41 biggrin.gif

and I love them all......

Sidenote: it only took 6 hours...lol...at 10-15 mints. between each egg and 3 breaks...LOL

43 pages and nobody's guessed mine. x'D Before I reveal, let's drop some hints. (It's the one with the shield on it, the ribbon on it [that also stretches a biiit off the egg, like it's peeling off], and the demondog. :3)

It has to do with three games from a rather large franchise that are a bit older. And it also has something to do with planes.

Let the guessing games begin continue! <3

I love your egg Verridith, as I said, i can´t decide which one is the best.

And for my egg, you can see the two old versions in my sig, after I made the egg blue, the dragon is painting the egg it is holding a little paintbrush in his paw. smile.gif

I first wanted to make the egg coloured but some people said the egg is less visible, So I changed the egg so that it is more in the foreground.

I came up with the idea when I dreamed from an dragon which is painting an egg and it was an funny idea, so I made one.

I love your egg Verridith, as I said, i can´t decide which one is the best.

And for my egg, you can see the two old versions in my sig, after I made the egg blue, the dragon is painting the egg it is holding a little paintbrush in his paw. smile.gif

I first wanted to make the egg coloured but some people said the egg is less visible, So I changed the egg so that it is more in the foreground.

I came up with the idea when I dreamed from an dragon which is painting an egg and it was an funny idea, so I made one.

Oh! Your egg is one of my favourites!

I loved the tiny pallet in the corner and I completely missed the paint brush. xd.png

But, yes, I love your egg. :3

Okay back to lurking. xd.png

I'll probably rest happily once I get the Portal Turret egg and the LotR egg.

My favorite of the ones I have, though, is the Celtic egg. At least I think that's what it's called.

Oh my gosh!

A Starscream egg. Love it, love it.

Two more to collect and I'm done.

I still don't have the LotR egg or the giant isopod. I DO have the turret, which makes me happy. I kinda now what to sprite a little turret to go in my sig with Wheatley. 8D

I has a ladybug egg and a starscream egg xd.png

These are pretty amazing this year. You all outdid yourselves.

so anyone know yet how many eggs there are and how often they drop thank you

I stopped getting new ones after my 41st... not sure if its 41 or 42 if there is one last from TJ

OMG I didn't get either the LotR one or the isopod but I forgot about the LAVA LAMP.

Dude, spriter? Amazing job animating the way the lava moves, ever think of going into effects animation? xd.png;

I stopped getting new ones after my 41st... not sure if its 41 or 42 if there is one last from TJ

thank you that helps i guess i really need to get a move on then ive only got 9 so far oops