TJ09

2013-03-31 - Festival of Eggs

Hahahahaha Myne! Is nice to see you here!!! HAHAHA How many eggs do you have now?

Nice to see you too. laugh.gif

Got 43/48

Got to find my 5 more.

¡Felices Pascuas!

No. Artist who get invented to a secret forum by mods get to make eggs :3

And Verridith...WHY MUST YOU MAKE THIS SO HARD! D: It looks like a native American in the middle to me.

Aw. Darn. I would have loved to have seen my design in a future egg hunt. Oh well, guess it's just as well. Unless they provide the necessary egg-design program, I probably wouldn't have been able to create it.

Actually, you could have PMed the organizer. That's how I got in. However, they've closed off entries. My egg's batch is the last one, to be added when TJ gets around to it :3

Aw. Darn. I would have loved to have seen my design in a future egg hunt. Oh well, guess it's just as well. Unless they provide the necessary egg-design program, I probably wouldn't have been able to create it.

All you pretty much need is MS Paint. I've heard a few use GIMP I think? Other than that just MS Paint is the one I've heard mostly used.

Hahahahaha Myne! Is nice to see you here!!! HAHAHA How many eggs do you have now?

Nice to see you too. laugh.gif

Got 43/48

Got to find my 5 more.

¡Felices Pascuas!

Waaa I don't have so many!!! I have a lot of work to do tonight u.u

Felices pascuas a ti también!!! biggrin.gif

Are there 48 or more than that? Someone mentioned 50 and I finally made it to 48. This has been hard work since mine take longer than 15 minutes to appear. laugh.gif

I have to say, these eggs are starting to bother me a little.

Don't get me wrong, the art is extremely impressive, but they're just... all getting so complicated and over the top. They're hardly eggs anymore. If you look back to the first two egg festivals, the eggs are so lovely and simplistic... perfect for the holiday. and now they all have to have a more complicated animation than the last, and it's getting a little ... I don't know. too over the top.

I do admit to loving the Starscream egg to death though 8> *makes grabby hands*

Actually, you could have PMed the organizer. That's how I got in. However, they've closed off entries. My egg's batch is the last one, to be added when TJ gets around to it :3

^^

Oh really? My bad, I was going through Rosella Surmane's DA and I stumbled upon her Tardis egg and well here's what she said:

A private thread would be set up in which the in cave artists (mods and TJ too) can discuss and submit their eggs if they want to. And the artists are allowed to "invite" other members (one invite per artist only) if they want to too. smile.gif

OK, I now have 48 eggs... Is that all?

I hope that the fact that the spreadsheet in numbered above 100 doesn't have any signifigent meaning...

xd.png

Edited by Husky51

Well, that's how I got in. It might not always be like that.

Waaa I don't have so many!!! I have a lot of work to do tonight u.u

Felices pascuas a ti también!!!  biggrin.gif

Oh, yeah. I worked hard yesterday night.

Hope today I'll have time to rest a bit. wink.gif

^^

LULS Confusion. Anyway, since I don't have the spreadsheet, what is your's Pie? Or is it in the next batch of eggs?

Does it ever reanimate after it goes through it once or is it forever suck as that?

I have no idea. I got it after you did. :| I guess we'll find out together?

Oh, yeah. I worked hard yesterday night.

Hope today I'll have time to rest a bit. wink.gif

You deserve it... I'm on the other forum while I'm watting for the eggs... It's rainning now here!!!! *-* Love it!

Guess so. Thanks for the help either way! smile.gif Thought the gold one got removed or something.

I am totally aging myself but I remember when Pong came out and it was a total blast....Oh and Asteroid and the tanks (can't remember the actual name) Ahhh the good ol' simpler times smile.gif

Refresh the page and it goes back to normal, or wait on the page and it goes through the cycle.

Yeah, I have got 48 eggs, and all of them are beautiful laugh.gif

There are only 48 eggs, aren't there?

(Sorry for my bad English biggrin.gif )