TJ09

2013-03-31 - Festival of Eggs

Oooh! Yes, please!! ><

Of course! Just so long as I'm not steppin' on any toes. I wanted to let y'all have a chance at doing the mystery detective thing first.

I have all the eggs released so far - and I have to say, I am having even more of a difficult time (than the already difficult time I had last year) in picking just a few as favorites. Beautiful job spriters, and thank you for the organizers of this event too.

<3

Happy Easter, Spring Equinox, Huzzah Sunday - whatever today is for you, have a great one. ^^

so the spread sheet has 42 eggs if I'm not blind, but a lot of the pictures are broken for me....

No. The spreadsheet has 41 - the first line is the title line.

Yes, please, Dis. If you could fill in some of the blanks, that would be great!

Edited by Lagie

Sure thing, Lagie! I filled in as many usernames as possible. I'll poke the artists to give their reasoning themselves. Best heard from the horse's own mouth.

The only one I couldn't fill in was the one that says day-nigh cycle. I can't see that egg for some reason so I don't know what to put for it. The link won't work either for me, so if someone describes it I could definitely try to remember which one it is.

No. The spreadsheet has 41 - the first line is the title line.

Yes, please, Dis. If you could fill in some of the blanks, that would be great!

Oh, lol, Thanks....I haven't had much sleep...3 hours and then 10-20 minutes here and there today....

. . . I still would have personally liked to see less animations/add-ons/references and more simple Easter looking eggs. It's simply a personal preference though. Sorry if I sound like a spoil-sport, I don't mean to. I really do love and appreciate the event and all of the eggs. <3

All the eggs are so beautiful and cool, but I think I agree with this sentiment. I like seeing egg eggs, they're pretty and simple. Not to say I don't like all of the references, I guess it's just when everyone's is flashing and spinning and making beeping noises the novelty gets lost. The embryo egg was kind of a reaction to this - it's as literal an Easter egg as you can get.

But again, love all the eggs from this year, they're awesome.

Sure thing, Lagie! I filled in as many usernames as possible. I'll poke the artists to give their reasoning themselves. Best heard from the horse's own mouth.

The only one I couldn't fill in was the one that says day-nigh cycle. I can't see that egg for some reason so I don't know what to put for it. The link won't work either for me, so if someone describes it I could definitely try to remember which one it is.

I'll try to update the images with new links.

It's the one that changes from night to day I believe http://i1357.photobucket.com/albums/q749/D...zps870eb1c7.gif

I've got 41.... is that the actual total amount of eggs to find?

Apparently there are some that didn't get included and will be added later...

Do we know WHEN ?

Edited by fuzzbucket

Thank you TJ and everyone that helped create something for the event. I think the events are almost as much fun as trying to capture all the different dragons. I've managed to fin about a quarter of the eggs and they are all beautiful.

Forgot to check for the festival this year. Am gonna miss so many eggs now.

not really, the even is ongoing for 3 days biggrin.gif

I'm somewhere around the lower 30s... I lost track after 31 and apparently can't count correctly right this moment.... after seeing the guy fall on tv though... I wouldn't be surprised if I couldn't see. That had to break something. One being my eyesight. Poor guy...

anyways....

I love the eggs this year! (Loved the other years too) and this year I actually have time to catch eggs... which seems to be getting better every year (check my basket if you want proof). So far I'm enjoying the Triforce one as well as many others. I know most (I'm pretty sure all actually) of the eggs origins that I have so far xd.png They're very entertaining.

I loved the One Ring egg best so far biggrin.gif

Shadowdrake, I think they appear every 15 minutes or so.

Edited by Wind-Swept-Canid

Got the 41 - but do we know when the missing ones will show up ?

Guys, the eggs will pop for 3 days! tongue.gif

Yes I know, but I have rather a lot of LIFE to get on with, and want to be sure to catch them while also doing stuff like sorting out an insurance claim on my car and things sad.gif