TJ09

2013-03-31 - Festival of Eggs

Submit your egg! You're the organizer--you HAVE to have an egg!

*Grins because he made one of the unreleased ones*

So for those who have been asking, I put an official cut off date. No more new eggs will be submitted, but there are some that have been submitted but have not been released yet. I will count'em all out.

I'm currently counting around 50ish, give or take one or two because I'm still on the edge about whether or not I want to submit my egg since it's super dumbs xd.png

Edit because I can't speak English apparently.

By tomorrow everything should be updated properly.

I really would love to see your egg. happy.gif

So for those who have been asking, I put an official cut off date. No more new eggs will be submitted, but there are some that have been submitted but have not been released yet. I will count'em all out.

I'm currently counting around 50ish, give or take one or two because I'm still on the edge about whether or not I want to submit my egg since it's super dumbs xd.png

Thank you! ANd please submit your egg, we'd really really love to have it ^^

Hmmm no more eggs so far after 48... really pretty eggs spriters smile.gif so unfortunate i just started DC late last year. I missed the old easter eggs and ill nvr get em in my basket. sad.gif

Lol it's okay. I was here for the first Easter egg hunt and then I kinda wasn't here for a few years until recently so I have like a few of them missing..

ohmy.gif there is a LOTR egg!! With writings on it and the all seing eye! <3<3<3

31/48 (at the moment). I'm getting there.

There are quite a few eggs that I can tell are supposed to represent something, but I'm at a loss as to what.

Hopefully, once the sprite artists are revealed, I'll be able to figure it out. (I can't seem to post the images themselves)

AH! Is the one egg a Journey egg!? Because if so IT JUST MADE MY DAY!

Why yes, yes it is. c:

31/48 (at the moment). I'm getting there.

There are quite a few eggs that I can tell are supposed to represent something, but I'm at a loss as to what.

Hopefully, once the sprite artists are revealed, I'll be able to figure it out. (I can't seem to post the images themselves)

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key...hURWxUbUE#gid=0 for all little spoilers about the references

48 now? guess I'll get the last 7 then

Edit- now six since I scrolled down my dragons and found my first of the new ones

Edited by CheshireFox

What the? blink.gif I just got an egg that's being carried by a semi, that happens to be rowing! xd.png Edited by FluffyPillow

Now that we're all dying to see your egg, you have to submit it!

Otherwise our dragons will run riot out of sympathy for our distress and probably have accidents all over the rugs, and you wouldn't want THAT to happen, would you?

Dragons tend to have some pretty big accidents when upset...

There's 48 now? xd.png K. I'll keep collecting... for one easter I can actually collect eggs xd.png

so far: 34/48

and compared to the other years.... much much better! (on me collecting)

The eggs are all awesome by the way. I said this in my other post though... rolleyes.gif

Edited by Dragonhatchling

Although I've never actually seen the game, I've just got what has to be the 'Pong' ball earlier referred to - cool!

It took me a moment, lol, but then, most things seem to.