TJ09

2013-03-31 - Festival of Eggs

I went ahead and filled in the "why I made that egg" part on the spreadsheet. I knew no one would guess the reasoning, so I'm not spoiling anyone's guessing. What a nice idea that spreadsheet was.

Woo hooo. Just got home, have a severe headache, and just need to chill. I caught my first egg a minute ago. laugh.gif

I went ahead and filled in the "why I made that egg" part on the spreadsheet. I knew no one would guess the reasoning, so I'm not spoiling anyone's guessing. What a nice idea that spreadsheet was.

Oh... I'm sorry for your loss. It's a beautiful egg.

These Easter Eggs are SO cool!

I have no idea what goes into making this happen, but THANKS!!! wub.gif

Fi, I"ve said it once, I'll say it many times more: You are one of a kind lovely lady, and I feel honored to call you friend.

Thanks to everyone involved, for all the beautiful eggs. smile.gif

Fiona, I'm so sorry about your friend. Your egg is a lovely tribute to her. smile.gif

Your egg is a beautiful gesture...teared up a little...

And they are so adorable..

Where it's from: What it is: What it means or comment

41 Portal: turret: no hard feelings

34 Transformers: Starscream: DC Chatmod wink.gif For those who want their own chatmod pet  tongue.gif

27 Isopod: Deep Sea Isopod: May you never sleep again

Don't worry, I think they're adorable too. Especially when they're after Doritos. biggrin.gif

user posted image

I still do not know the context of that photo but it remains one of my favourites to this day.

Edited by DorkJulian

All the eggs look woderful. It would be great if the dragons hatches from some of these eggs.

My fave eggs so far!

Lantern

LOTR: Great Eye/The One Ring Egg

Matryoshka Doll/Nesting Egg

A beautiful egg and a beautiful gesture. Thank you so much for sharing this with us

</3 Sorry, Fi. I'll pray for her family.

Giant isopods are the cutest things. :3c

are eggs found on the actual site or on the forum?

On the site only

ninja'd xd.png

Edited by LaHaine