TJ09

2013-03-31 - Festival of Eggs

Woah, got an egg that goes apart to show an energy core?! blink.giflaugh.gif Coool!

Eggs! Coloured Eggs! Must get them all! laugh.gif

Looking forward to all the lovely designs. *^-^*

Woo. First easter on DC. Wish they had this back in the day.

??? Lol...I've been here longer than you and they HAVE had this, since 2010!! This is the 4th Easter event on DC!! biggrin.gif

There were two Homestuck eggs last year- did you see the troll egg?

Anyways, this year's eggs are shaping up to be interesting. I like the paper lantern and... mythril celtic knot...? a lot. Though there seem to be very few actual eggs.

There was also a third which resembled a view of LOWAS, though that could've been coincidence. >_>

Lol, I don't get any of the references (this is about the only game I play and I don't really watch TV apart from Daily Show and Colbert) but these eggs are AMAZING!

The reference eggs are slaying me. They're all so gorgeously designed, too. Thanks, TJ and spriters!

Bwahaha, just found a Guitar Hero egg biggrin.gif

I have no idea as to the egg references being given, but regardless, the eggs are beautiful...

Thank you, Spriters...

I now have 21 eggs collected and I am going to bed... I will get more tomorrow...

Good night, all

OK, OK.. 22 eggs...

Edited by Husky51

Got the paper lantern. Very pretty!!

Edit: OOO, just got a ladybug!!!

Edited by Riverwillows

Yeah! My second festival! Happy Easter everyone! xd.png

Thanks a lot to the spriters! I don't get most of the references except for the very obvious ones such as the Portal egg, but I'll keep on trying. I got 20 eggs so far and I am wondering how many there are in total.

All of the sudden, the image which divides last year's egg is gone ;w; Already tried refreshing and clearing Cache.

Is this just me?

Mine is still there....?

Got 9 eggs so far :3

*Edit* I think one of the eggs glitched for me for a second huh.gif It went from the one where it starts off as a square and turns into an egg, to one where it looked like a dolphin/porpoise, than back again blink.gif Odd ._. (Unless it's supposed to do that, then ignore me xd.png)

Edited by FluffyPillow

Hi Fluffy!!

I just got this blue eggie that explodes, then puts itself back together. lol