2013-03-31 - Festival of Eggs

Awesome Easter hunt, TJ! biggrin.gifbiggrin.gif

Spriters: I ADORE your eggs!!!!

Does anyone know what this is? biggrin.gif

user posted image

OH god there's a PORTAL egg?!

ninja.gif

Must. Get. It.

Where are we suppose to find these eggs??

They pop up on any page of dragoncave then you click on them and they go in your basket biggrin.gif

I feel as though this should effect my confidence in knowing your egg will probably be gorgeous. In any case, whether it's over the top or not, we do need an even balance of flashy and simple, everyone has their own cup of favorite tea. (Some not at all.)

wink.gif Confidence of a human who doesn't actually know you is yours.

Nah to be quite frank honest my egg was super rushed. :B

Though I wonder how many people will get the reference in mine. >>

Edited by Lythiaren

You can find them by clicking other peoples eggs or your own, and just anywhere really as long as it's on the Dragon Cave site.

Any page on the site. There's a time-delay, so you catch an egg, and then a certain time later (randomized, I think) it'll appear on whatever page you're viewing. The eggs will continue to appear on whatever pages you're viewing until you pick them up, you don't have to search the site for them.

Make sure your javascript is turned on if you're not seeing the eggs.

Edit: by the way for a lot of the people who are posting eggs on this thread a I get a blank spot and "user posted image" without seeing the egg. I don't know if your are directly posting the image from DC's main site or what, but you might want to rehost the sprite. I use imgur frequently, but other sites are good too, like imageshack.

Edited by platedlizard

I dont know what this one is either but its stunning wub.gifuser posted image

Yay, the Easter Egg Hunt is here!

Thanks TJ & spriters!

For some reason this egg reminds me of the wizard of oz... follow the yellow brick road and all (ya im really tired so just ignore me) tongue.gif

user posted image

So tempted to make an egg related pun, but the desire to not sound stupid is stronger. :P

Got my first one: some day/night transitioning egg. Delightful. Peaceful. :3 I have a special fondness for the more "atmospheric" eggs.

Anxious to see whether Lady Lyzaar has made an egg and whether I will keep up the subconscious tradition of liking her contributions before learning of the credits. It's become a kind of side amusement for me when it comes to holiday events. :PStill mourning the operetta egg from the first year, though. :C

Thanks TJ and spriters!

Just found my first egg

So pretty, it looks like it has The Legend of Zelda logo and the dragons looks like Spyro :3

It's nice, but what is it?

user posted image

White Fox, we won't know how many there are until someone catches the last one and tells us xd.png

Edited by platedlizard

How does one know when they catch the last one? O_O

It's nice, but what is it?

user posted image

White Fox, we won't know how many there are until someone catches the last one and tells us xd.png

First person to guess it gets a brownie

No more appear, no matter how long they wait tongue.gif

Ah, thank you. :3