TJ09

2013-03-31 - Festival of Eggs

My first Festival of Eggs in Dragon Cave :3 Thank you so much TJ and all the Spriters!

Huh, you can get the same egg twice.

This'll will take longer than I had originally thought...

Huh, you can get the same egg twice.

This'll will take longer than I had originally thought...

I don't think you can :U I know there are two turkeys; a brown and a white one, but other than that..

I don't think you can :U I know there are two turkeys; a brown and a white one, but other than that..

Really? But I just found another day/night egg. :/

Granted, the pokemon egg appeared straight after but...

Already begun collecting! biggrin.gif

Do they pop up at random times? Or is it like 5 mins/10 mins something?

Thank you, ruby! smile.gif I shall see for it then.

Edited by Honigdieb

Already begun collecting! biggrin.gif

Do they pop up at random times? Or isw it like 5 mins/10 mins something?

Times seem to be random between 5 to 15 minutes (for me at least).

Just started collecting, but already in love with the eggs. biggrin.gif Wonderful work, spriters.

Thank you.

Really? But I just found another day/night egg. :/

Granted, the pokemon egg appeared straight after but...

Peeking into your basket you only have one, so maybe it was a cache issue or something.. hrmm

Peeking into your basket you only have one, so maybe it was a cache issue or something.. hrmm

Yeah. xd.png

I thought that it'd be something like even if you've already got the egg, it'll turn up. You wouldn't collect it but after you clicked it, you'd still need to wait a while.

First easter on Dragcave and all. :'D

Loves the egg hunt. Thanks TJ smile.gif

Oh man, I'm gonna have to hope there's no supervisor at work today and tomorrow, 'cause otherwise I have no hope of collecting all the eggs xd.png

Just a quick comment, the black egg with the blue visor and (silver) stripes is not a clone trooper. As far as I know there are no clone troopers with that color scheme. Clones also don't have range finders (the thing sticking up above the right ear). It's a mandalorian egg (mando egg for short) and I made it to celebrate becoming an official member of the mandalorian mercs this year. Oya!

Also yay, eggs. Hopefully the fact that I'm really busy tomorrow won't hinder collecting them that much.

Thanks TJ. I'm enjoying this so far, hopefully there's a Homestuck theme like there was one last year.

Thanks TJ. I'm enjoying this so far, hopefully there's a Homestuck theme like there was one last year.

There were two Homestuck eggs last year- did you see the troll egg?

Anyways, this year's eggs are shaping up to be interesting. I like the paper lantern and... mythril celtic knot...? a lot. Though there seem to be very few actual eggs.

Thanks TJ, have happy Easter! smile.gif

In our country started to snow... Lol biggrin.gif We have 30cm of snow here biggrin.gif I hope that you have real spring in your country smile.gif Here is soo cold biggrin.gif

Thanks TJ and everyone involved in creating the event!

hmm now I'm not sure if I should sleep in tomorrow or not. blink.gif

edit: oo Zelda egg! ninja.gif

Edited by Erithan

Yay, it has finally begun! laugh.gif

And I got my two first eggs - first was the triforce egg (so awesome!!!), then... wow, is that red egg with yellow outline and a white-ish glyph a Journey reference?! ohmy.gif

This is already starting out super awesome!

This is a wonderful event, I'm loving every egg I'm getting. Unfortunately some horrible accident happened to my husband and I doubt I will be able to get them all.

Thank you TJ, spriters and everyone that worked hard to make this festival so fun. <3

We're going out for the day but just managed to grab an egg first! The changing one with the night sky - Nebula? Beautiful.

We're going out for the day but just managed to grab an egg first! The changing one with the night sky - Nebula? Beautiful.

That's my first one too!

Happy Ester everyone biggrin.gif

Lol...just got that Isopod one. Creepy!! lol