TJ09

2013-03-31 - Festival of Eggs

My mom got the Lady bug which is way cute! But even without seeing them all,

I LOVE the celtic triquetra egg!!! wub.gif

The boarder is lovely, well done artist!

i will be away for family brunch almost all day. is it bad of me that i would love to stay home just to hunt egg's? lol.

love this egg so far the most. biggrin.gif

user posted image

My favourite egg so far is this one. biggrin.gif

user posted image

Broken image over here. :<

Wow, now that I've seen the snail shell-type egg, it has to be my favourite. It's so... perfect.

I'm missing a 2010 egg, too.

THIS one.....?

user posted image

Shows up for me just fine:

user posted image

Well, it appears it's missing from some pages, cause ForsakenSorceress can't see hers either.

THIS one.....?

user posted image

The black egg with blue curvy lines? Not missing on mine....

I just caught a Triforce egg. Last one for me for tonight. Time for bed.

Happy Easter everyone!

user posted image

Russian Dolls wub.gif

Edited by DeathCry

Well, it appears it's missing from some pages, cause ForsakenSorceress can't see hers either.

It could either be the browser you are using (I'm using the latest version of Firefox) or possibly the skin. I've heard of some skins glitching occasionally.

Try switching either of those and see if it shows up then.

i will be away for family brunch almost all day. is it bad of me that i would love to stay home just to hunt egg's? lol.

love this egg so far the most. biggrin.gif

user posted image

I got reminded of the Colourless King in K Project anime when I saw this egg. xd.png

I could be wrong though. :3

It could either be the browser you are using (I'm using the latest version of Firefox) or possibly the skin. I've heard of some skins glitching occasionally.

Try switching either of those and see if it shows up then.

Nope. Got the lastest version of FF.

Edited by Riverwillows

biggrin.gif They are funny! Have something in my basket I can't discribe biggrin.gif

Thank you and Happy Easter to all of you!

My egg basket is missing one 2010 egg when viewed using Firefox, but it's there when I checked using Safari. huh.gif

xd.png Pokemon fans will understand it

I've been a pokemon fan since I was but a young child, and I didn't even know what the heck this egg was supposed to be. I thought it might have something to do with some obscure anime. But as soon as you mentioned pokemon fans will understand, the gears in my head started turning, I wanted to wash away the horror from that abomination.

(Not hating on it, so don't begin a pokemon discussion with me, but it just looks like a bad splicing.)

My egg basket is missing one 2010 egg when viewed using Firefox, but it's there when I checked using Safari.  huh.gif

Try clearing your Firefox cache, maybe?

I'm using Chrome and the typical scroll skin and I can't see it. =P

Shows up for me just fine:

user posted image

Wierd, maybe the image is having a hard time loading.. all of mine are there.

Yeah, now I can see it when I open up IE, but not there in my FF. Hmm....must need to refresh it or something, cause it is the lastest. Oh well.

Nope. Got the lastest version of FF.

Hmm, I dunno then. It seems to only be happening to a few certain people. I tried a few things to see if they would cause the glitch but nothing so far. Maybe it's one of your add-ons if you have any?

Like Bugzilla said, try clearing your Cache. I just cleared mine not too long ago so that could be the problem.

Love the snail shell egg and the transformers helmet?? (atleast that what it looks like to me lol)