TJ09

2013-03-31 - Festival of Eggs

Yay, Festival of Eggs! laugh.gif I always liked these collecting events, so...hope to get them all!

Just woke up, thus only 1 egg so far.

Yaay, new egg event! Got my first one, it's a kitsune (I think...) This is going to be tough, since I have visitors this weekend, but if it lasts 3 days, I should be able to manage it (they leave on Monday)

Reference eggs all refer to some US TV?

Pity that's not really known in other countries in the world.

They are beautiful, but most of them are just eggs to me, not knowing any of the reference...

Reference eggs all refer to some US TV?

Pity that's not really known in other countries in the world.

They are beautiful, but most of them are just eggs to me, not knowing any of the reference...

I'm from the US and I don't get any of the references either until they are explained and still have to google some of them.

I do love all the eggs though.

edit: I think some of them reference games so I don't get those either. smile.gif

Edited by rubyshoes

The ones I've heard of so far, all seem to be computer or video games. My kid has translated them for me so far, lol.

I'm pretty sure two or three of the ones I've seen are references to video games and another one to a book, but those are the only references I've caught.

But I don't have a lot of eggs yet. >.> so we'll see

Edited by Switch

I had my fingers crossed about a Festival of Eggs!

First one for me smile.gif

love em all so far even though i don't know what some of them are. well done!

21 and counting...

Got 9 eggs so far :3

*Edit* I think one of the eggs glitched for me for a second :huh: It went from the one where it starts off as a square and turns into an egg, to one where it looked like a dolphin/porpoise, than back again :blink: Odd ._. (Unless it's supposed to do that, then ignore me XD)

Yeah, it's supposed to do that XD

I have no idea how the artist got it to work that way, though

Yeah, it's supposed to do that xd.png

Ah ok xd.png It's awesome how it does that! ohmy.gif I also found an oozing chocolate egg :3 Makes me hungry for chocolate xd.png

Yeah, it's supposed to do that xd.png

that egg freaks me out; it never changes into a dolphin when I look at it. When I glance away, suddenly!dolphin

xd.png

I've got the guitar hero at last.

I'm happy. laugh.gif

So beautiful eggs, all the artists did an amazing job, I can´t wait to collect more! happy.gif

I've just got an egg that hatches like a magma laugh.gif

The kitty one is so cute!

Figures that I almost forgot about it xd.png

Thanks for the event smile.gif

Oooh pretty border.

Edited by Isuzu

Augh, so confused by the references! Of my first 6, 3 are decorative and 3 are in-jokes of some sort. I recognize the Boba Fett egg, but not the other two. Anyone know what the one with blue crystals and red semi-circular lines that appear on the sides is? Or the one that's red-orange with 4 white squarish things? Thanks!!

Wonderful! the eggs are really pretty.

I caught one and there are a whole bunch already on my page, Are they from last easter?

Notice those who did not like the flower event there is a DISMISS button!

Good going TJ! laugh.gif

The white one you're talking about it White Kyurem from Pokemon. The other one I haven't been able to figure out yet XD

ETA: Sannois, that dismiss button is just for the message x3 the eggs will drop anyway

Edited by ParticleSoup

I've just got an egg that hatches like a magma laugh.gif

I got that too.

Also got an egg that has a tree sprite and reminded me of one of the banners of the Giving Tree...

18 eggs so far, I wonder if I can get them all before I'm done with work haha. Loving them so far - hard to pick a favourite!