Vhale

How many Boom Metals have you caught?

How many CB Metals have you caught since January?  

379 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I'm up to 27 caught cb golds now.

It's too bad coppers aren't as common as boom metals. :\

I've only caught one (and that would be a silver). But that might be because I find that lack of rotation in the biomes annoying and have been spending most of my time in the AP with all the abandoned low time CB eggs. I really ought to spend more time in the biomes but I don't enjoy sitting there refreshing. That's not my idea of fun unless I'm trying to grab eggs in a new drop.

Well I caught none.. but got the overburdened message twice.. ^^" Which is the the closest I have ever been to a cb one in the cave. tongue.gif

I've been here for several years and haven't caught a single CB metal (despite camping out for hours on end). I finally traded for my first CB metal last month, and it remains my only one. I'm going to keep trying though!

Well I caught none.. but got the overburdened message twice.. ^^" Which is the the closest I have ever been to a cb one in the cave. tongue.gif

I would be so mad if that happened to me.

Caught one silver a little bit after the big boom.

I caught a CB Silver - a couple of days ago. It is the only CB metal I caught, the others are traded for. I certainly will keep it^^

To believe that at least four people caught 75+ Metals is very scary.

I've only caught one so far ~

Never caught a CB metal, but I was gifted my first CB Silver recently.