Vhale

How many Boom Metals have you caught?

How many CB Metals have you caught since January?  

379 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

No one, cave metallics hate me dry.gif

But a beautiful person gifted me 2 biggrin.gif

Zero, I don't actively look for them. I have all the CB Metals I need for my scroll goals, so if I caught any now I would gift them.

I've seen 50+ definitely in the cave, but have caught none. Oh well. And holy cow, 75+ CBs? Are we sure that's not some person trolling?

Just two. xd.png

I kind of suck at catching them because I definitely saw ~50+ go through the cave as I was trying to click em. So, blah on that. laugh.gif

I didn't catch any despite seeing more of them than for the last few years. I managed to bred some Silvers though^^

I managed to catch a CB Silver during the Speckle-Throat release, but otherwise they've eluded me completely.

Not that I expected to catch any, but I got a bit demoralised after missing one after the other, day after day after day. I think, all in all, I've missed 50+ CB Metals...

Just... that... tiny... little... micro-second...too late xd.png

But I can't help feeling happy for all those who have caught CB Metals biggrin.gif It's great and it'll get more lineaged Golds and Silvers into circulation even after the boom stops.

So good luck to all. I saw two CB Silvers and a CB Gold in the cave today during only 2 hour drops, so the boom might not be over just yet!

ETA: And it surely isn't over!!! I nearly killed myself last night (and almost gave the boyfriend a heart attack xd.png ) when I caught my first CB Gold since October 2008!!!!! It's silly to get that excited over a small collection of pixels in the middle of the night, especially at my age LOL, but who cares!!!

Who would've thought that the Forest Biome at 00:16 (GMT+1) would be the best place and the best time to be that lucky!?!

Edited by Immaling

Haven't managed to get any CBs, but I've bred a couple Silvers.

I've gotten the "unfortunately" about 20 times and one "overstress" message on CB Golds, but no luck.. It's extremely frustrating.

I mis-clicked on a silver while trying for a gold. lol....

And I got a gold while trying for a black. hehe.

None. Outside of the new release where the Alpines were moving super quickly because of the ST dragons, I haven't been able to see any, let alone try nab them. :(

Still holding out the hope my lonely dazzlebottom will have a fellow golden lady someday!

My ping rate to dragcave.net is too slow to catch

Caught one CB Silver while the new Spotted Throat dragons were dropping. None before and none since (and, except for 3 ST very early on, no Spotted Throats either).

Congrats, feels great doesn't it!

My kiddo wants a gold for her b'day, maybe I'll go camp out in the biomes some more and try my luck.

I just caught my very FIRST CB Metal - after being here since '08

Grats C: hehe.

Seeing all this makes me want to go hunt haha. I've been picking up 5 day eggs since the speckles were released lol. (:<

Since the boon began, I've probably caught five or six CB metals, keeping all but one - a silver that I gave to my sister.

Edited by casprrr

I've seen many golds but didn't even manage to misclick one. But I was able to trade 3 golds. °^^

Just hoping I will get some CB's someday.

I caught 1 CB gold back in 2009, but since Jan this year, I caught 3 CB gold and 1 CB silver.

I gifted 1 CB gold to a friend who needed a breeding partner for a low-gen Dorkface, and I kept the rest.

Edited by PrincessLucy

I've only caught one this year. A CB Gold. I'm a little scared about the person who voted 75+.

Just saying.

I've only caught one this year. A CB Gold. I'm a little scared about the person who voted 75+.

Just saying.

Maybe they're trolling? o.o

It's possible. But having played MMOs, there are some people with amazing reflexes that are VERY fast typists with technical precision. There's always been one or more people on any mmo server I've been on that are know to be very, very good players. That being, I don't find it surprising that there would be one or more here too. It's like the difference of pitting a current olympic level athlete against someone who's played once, 5 years ago.