Vhale

How many Boom Metals have you caught?

How many CB Metals have you caught since January?  

379 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I dipped my toes back into cave metal hunting for a couple of days last week and managed to snag 3 Golds. I may try some more this week.

Those went off to live with other folks because, while I completely applaud everyone who has been working out all the various Shimmer trades in this whirlwind market, I'm still exhausted from Tinsel collecting. xd.png

Managed to catch 3 or 4 CB silvers and 3 CB golds (starting to lose count xd.png) during the month of March.

Only one CB Gold, which I kept because I needed it for a scroll goal. I have not been able to catch anymore since then, though I have tried.

i haven't caught a CB metal since '08 tongue.gif

and shimmers aren't worth more than two at the most IMHO. i saw someone asking for multiple neglected hatchlings for a 5th gen shimmer. :T what the heck.

Edit: forgot a few I lottoed off.....I have caught 32. I would have voted in the 30-40 but I accidently pressed the 'view results, null vote' button.

Edited by Dubious

I've caught 3 - two Silvers and a Gold. I'm pretty chuffed with that given that I've been roaming all over the place.

I tried everyday for about two weeks to catch a CB metallic. I caught nothing sad.gif I saw plenty of them, I just couldn't click fast enough. I wanted to catch two Golds and two Silvers, so I could have a CB pair. I especially wanted a CB Silver to influence male so I could breed a 2nd gen Silver mate for one of my Valentine dragons.

None, I saw quite a few of them but missed them all :c but I did manage to breed some silvers.

I'm stating it as January to keep it simple and because I've noticed several people getting first time metals in that month. I don't mind debates about when it started, but I'd rather it not derail the thread. Nitpicking a week or two is not really that big a point to make imho smile.gif

*nods in understanding* I got it. smile.gif Also apologies for my question; earlier I didn't see that you had stated "since January". I had only looked at your beginning post, where I didn't see anything about a beginning point of the boom - but now I see (thanks to your reply to me) that you stated it in your poll question, so again, I apologise. :3

Anyway, if January is the starting point, then I have caught 3 CB Golds and 3 CB Silvers in this boom. That's 6 CB Metals in total. It's not much, but it has allowed me to complete some of my scroll goals, so I am content. happy.gif

I caught 3 or 4 for myself, but thanks to the miracles of trading I ended up with 7 total since the start of February.

Edit: +1 if you include January's catch.

Edited by angelicdragonpuppy

I caught one CB Gold...purely by accident. I was aiming for one of the new eggs, didn't get it...but the next egg was a Gold. I was dancing around my desk after that laugh.gif

Hey, hey guys. Guess what I voted for?

That's right, over 75!

I mean, no. I voted for zero. >.>

I haven't managed to catch a thing since the boom started. I'm holding onto the slim hope I can catch a gold to even out my pairs (odd numbers drive me nuts & make mateless dragons unhappy), but I'm honestly thinking it's not going to happen while sightings are still relatively frequent.

Zero. I was gifted a CB Silver though, which was lovely of course. biggrin.gif

I've gotten 2. One gold, one silver. The silver I kept for myself and it took me two weeks of missing metals to get it.

The gold, I gifted to my significant other just a few days ago, that one also took me nearly two weeks to catch.

I'm still trying. I have a personal goal of getting a total of 2 golds and 2 silvers I want to catch for gifts, forgoing my own scroll goals to try and do so. HOPEFULLY, I can manage. >.< Then I'd pretty much call it a wrap and leave you guys to it.

since we're goign with Jan as the starting date, i've caught 2 golds and bred a handful.

one i kept to get my scroll goal and he and Precious like eachother (thoguh haven't made a shiny baby yet)

they other i traded for a lovely Shimmer which is snug as a bug on a rug on my scroll happy.gif

I saw two or three CB Metals during the past weeks, but caught none. I'm becoming really frustrated with this, since a CB Gold ist the only damn dragon I still need to catch from the caves.

I can't manage a single one and some people catch dozens ;_; (and trade them for things I'll never have, like Shimmers).

DC hasn't been that much fun lately, except for the ST dragon release.

Edit: forgot a few I lottoed off.....I have caught 32. I would have voted in the 30-40 but I accidently pressed the 'view results, null vote' button.

But... How can you get so many eggies?! xDDD

That's incredible, wow.

I caught two silvers, one in January and one late February. I kept them for myself :3 since I didn't have any metals before them.

It's nice to see that most people don't have tons and tons; sometimes it seems like everyone else can get them rolleyes.gif

I have not been able to catch a single Cave Gold or Silver out of MANY that I've seen, but I was gifted 2 CB Golds by one of the amazing souls on this site, allowing me to complete my first CB Gold pair. <3 I was also gifted a very pretty 2nd gen Silver from another beautiful soul, and it just grew up. <3

I finally bred a Silver from my only CB on Feb. 11th, and traded it to complete another couple of scroll goals.

My 5th gen Silver has not successfully bred lately, but her only son dropped a second Silver on Jan. 24th, which dropped a 7th gen on Feb. 25th.

I snagged a second 6th gen Silver in the AP, mid-February, but it has not successfully bred yet.

My old CB Gold, Carson Hill, my only self-caught metal, has five Gold sons, with three residing on my scroll. Only one is from the rush, on Feb 19th, with a Turp mother, and none of Carson's sons or grandson have dropped a Gold in the current rush.

My first Gold, a disorganized 6th gen girl, has never dropped a gold egg, but has 2 Black sons on my scroll.

I do hope to catch a goal-completing CB Silver before the rush ends.

I've caught as many in the last month as I did in the four years prior to that! I now have a grand total of two golds and six silvers. Still not breeding worth a hoot though, guess mine are just for show. xd.png

Sadly none. I've missed at least a dozen, and each time I fail to grab one of those when I manage to snag so many OTHER rare dragons with ease makes me think there are people out there with scripts to auto-grab them.

It's disappointing, because all my Golds except maybe one are from the same long lineage.

None. ;3

Ive seen more than 30 drop though, but never able to catch any.

>.<

Still hoping i can get my first CB metal before they stop dropping again.