Vhale

How many Boom Metals have you caught?

How many CB Metals have you caught since January?  

379 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Pure curiosity to see if perception matches reality.

I've caught 14 so far. 3 I kept so I'd have one of each on my scroll, the rest I gifted out.

I decided not to try to trade them for shimmers because I'm concerned that I'd end up on a waiting list for so long, the boom would be over. A bird in the hand, worth two in the bush, kind of thing. And shimmers aren't worth multiple metals to me personally. If I KNEW beyond a shadow of a doubt I'd get one and be able to use it to trade for metals to gift, I'd do it. But not knowing that, is risky to me. I'd rather see some of the kind-hearted folks that power the gifting threads be able to play with having their own cb metal infused lineages.

(hope the poll works)

im still at 0 CB and most of my metals are either inbred or messy

Edited by linda3.0

I traded for one. *w* And I'm satisfied and freaking love him, but didn't catch any.

Today I get my first one ;3;

I couldnt believe it, I thought that, as always, I was going to read "Sorry, this egg has been taken" but this time finally is mine ♥

I've caught 5, but I only have three at the moment. I traded one for a ND, and one for a Shimmer.

Having such a hard time. wink.gif

I have caught a CB gold, and a CB silver.

I caught 2 CB Silvers and a Gold. Kept them all on my scroll, since I had very few CB metals to start with anyway.

I was mostly happy about the Gold, since I finally have a pair, after almost 4 years from getting my first one. xd.png

To be able to answer this question, let's first determine when the boom actually started. February of this year, or even earlier? unsure.gif

None.

One of my Silvers gave me a Silver for the first time ever and got some 3rdGens in trades, but that's about it.

I still have a grand total of 0 CB metals.

I got one CB silver early on, my first ever CB metal. <3 Pretty amazing considering how terrible my internet connection is. tongue.gif

I have caught zero CB Metals during this boom. However, I have been able to breed a few more metals lately than last year, mainly Silvers.

I guess I just don't have the reflexes for the CB ones.

This boom hasn't been that great to me.

Haven't gotten any CBs.

My Metals haven't bred any babies either.

Same old, same old.

To be able to answer this question, let's first determine when the boom actually started. February of this year, or even earlier? unsure.gif

I'm stating it as January to keep it simple and because I've noticed several people getting first time metals in that month. I don't mind debates about when it started, but I'd rather it not derail the thread. Nitpicking a week or two is not really that big a point to make imho smile.gif

Zero CB metals for me.

But I have been able to trade for some nice lineaged metals.

None, and the only reason I'm getting them in trades is because of my Shimmers and a friend who likes to gift bomb me..

Yet even the shimmers arent really helping my chances xd.png Ah well. To be expected I suppose. At least I got two gen2 silvers now <3 CB metallics will forever evade me.

Somehow managed two cb golds one day after another few days ago. Haven't had any luck with silvers though. I've had little to no breeding success as well.

Absolutely zero tongue.gif

I bred a few but there wasn't that much of an increase, I probably wouldn't even have thought of it as an increase if I hadn't read about it on the forum.

I know that I'm a bad catcher though so I'm not surprised or disappointed. biggrin.gif

None - breeding was nice but because of the boom no one offered on two rightly influence gold hatchies from pretty holiday spirals - I gifted them to people without a gold /only one gold of the other gender to spread the joy but all in all the boom was kinda underwhelimg for me dry.gif

Caught one CB Silver and traded for a Shimmer IOU, and "accidentally" bred one 2nd gen Silver for myself.

Someone got 50-70? Wow, that persom must be really... bored at home. And darn lucky.

Someone got 50-70? Wow, that persom must be really... bored at home. And darn lucky.

Or picking the option just because. laugh.gif

I'm also in the zero catches camp, but I got a CB silver gifted, which is eeeee <3333

My breeding results are still poor but I managed to catch 2 metallics: a gold yesterday and a silver the day before yesterday.