PonyTales

Change in the AP format?

I love the format i.e. all the low time eggs. Unfortunately, my scroll is locked so I can't grab any more right now. I have plenty of reds to incubate just no room for any eggs/hatchlings (Last time I counted I had almost 90 reds I believe but I haven't counted them in months).

I love the format i.e. all the low time eggs. Unfortunately, my scroll is locked so I can't grab any more right now. I have plenty of reds to incubate just no room for any eggs/hatchlings (Last time I counted I had almost 90 reds I believe but I haven't counted them in months).

That's why I was doing a bit of catch/hatch/send back a couple of days ago, but then I got distracted by stuff I wanted and the next thing I know - scroll lock! tongue.gif

Seriously, I'd start a thread for others to join up and do the same if I knew where to put it...

The low time AP has proven one thing to me..... I have a serious dragon problem. I try to keep a space open on my scroll, but just can't do it. I did some hatch and throw back, but there have been just so many pretty things.. and even one or two just too plain amusing to toss back like this little gal.

I've got a bit over 100 reds all willing to go to work...I just need these hatchies to grow up faster. *pokes*

Edited by Sir Barton

I think I'm gonna need to double my scroll's red population. laugh.gif The ability to incu-hatch so many eggs is making me run through them MUCH faster than ever before!

Oh yes. And here I was thinking I had plenty of Reds just a few days ago rolleyes.gif Still the new format makes AP-hunting much for fun than it used to be.

I was freezing first stage I needed, but now I've run out of freezing slots ninja.gif

I was freezing first stage I needed, but now I've run out of freezing slots ninja.gif

Same here

I got most of my freezes back yesterday and did catch and freeze "freezer pop" (an albino earlier today) but then was sidetracked by catching CBs that I just didn't want to freeze. (too many nice things on the AP not enough spaces for all that my greedy little eyes want).

Aww! Yesterday I was able to grab Balloons in the AP whenever I wanted! Like one an hour - incubate, fan site and hatch - today I've only seen one. Booo!

I've decided to use this time to stock myself on breeds that I have a low number of, like Ballons, Albinos and Electric.

It's funny, but I have more CB Silvers, then Cb Electrics. It's time to fix that.

I've decided to use this time to stock myself on breeds that I have a low number of, like Ballons, Albinos and Electric.

It's funny, but I have more CB Silvers, then Cb Electrics. It's time to fix that.

I've been doing something similar for my CBs, and it's kind of funny some of the things I thought would be super easy to find aren't so easy. Balloons, spitfires and waterwalkers of all things aren't popping up very often. ohmy.gif

I've been doing something similar for my CBs, and it's kind of funny some of the things I thought would be super easy to find aren't so easy. Balloons, spitfires and waterwalkers of all things aren't popping up very often. ohmy.gif

When you don't want them, they are everywhere. When you want them the cave says, nope.

Yeah. I've been trying to breed a 2nd silver from electric for someone for a few weeks now. Problem isn't I don't have many CB Silvers, but that I only have like... 5 CB Electrics, haha.

^ biggrin.gif The thing is, you always think "I can get them later, no problem. From the other side, this rare flood won't last forever".

Yeah. I've been trying to breed a 2nd silver from electric for someone for a few weeks now. Problem isn't I don't have many CB Silvers, but that I only have like... 5 CB Electrics, haha.

I hit a similar problem when I tried breeding some 2nd gen Silver x Waterwalkers - I have 6 CB Male Silvers and 4 CB female Waterwalkers! rolleyes.gif Must do something about that.

I seem to have immense trouble clawing out scroll room for stuff at the moment, but I'm determined to hoover up some more of these commons for my scroll goals - I'm so close to finished for so many breeds! smile.gif

Edited by Amazon_warrior

I've rarely been in the main cave this past month, just to grab a couple springs and an ice I traded for a thunder so I could at least have one of each trio, otherwise most of my time after the speckle-throats came out was catching CB commons in the AP. >.> (And some uncommons. Thank you person who dumped another tan ridgewing, I can now have a CB pair of them without having to take my chances in the main cave or trade at all!)

And no wonder reds have been scarce and disappear right away-- everyone's stocking up on them too. tongue.gif

I missed it (and my scroll's absolutely at capacity anyway), but do the resulting hatchies also show the forced message like the 1-day eggs did? *curious*

Nope! Not forced -- totally fine, as far as I can tell!

There is either an additional cave change or I'm just laggy. But it looked like new eggs were randomly coming into spots, rather than always teh far right. OR, they were coming into the spot that was just vacated.

There is either an additional cave change or I'm just laggy. But it looked like new eggs were randomly coming into spots, rather than always teh far right. OR, they were coming into the spot that was just vacated.

I've had bad lag for a couple of days now, and seen all the egg-place-hopping too.

I've been noticing a combination of eggs being replaced in the spot they're taken from and the usual "dentist's waiting room" shuffle. Glad I'm not the only one seeing it, but boy is it confusing. One or the other would be fine, but both collapses my fragile little mind.

That's why I was doing a bit of catch/hatch/send back a couple of days ago, but then I got distracted by stuff I wanted and the next thing I know - scroll lock!  tongue.gif

Seriously, I'd start a thread for others to join up and do the same if I knew where to put it...

I think it goes in "trading" section.

Look at my sig "the Evil Project", it's a similar idea, and I think it has been moved to trading by mods. (The thread was in SD before trade section came into being)

Think I have been scroll locked for the past few weeks...another PB stripe egg tongue.gif

Edited by love_HP

I'm really enjoying the new format... but whenever I decide that I need a certain breed, it's the only egg that doesn't appear. dry.gif

The place-hopping is definitely noticeable, but I don't think that it seems any worse than the old AP.

I'm not sure what's going on except that there are no eggs that have higher times them 5d0h, is this the only change? other then that. i LOVE this! *starts seeking red hatchies again) Will incuhatch MUST INCUHATCH!!

Reds please grow up. I need you for my new eggs. (Although let's face it with these eggs they may hatch before they grow up in some cases.)

Woop, my stone and water just hatched! Way to prove a point, little guys.

Through really guys I think I have an AP hunting problem. xd.png

So far, I'm starting to see eggs that are over 5 days in the AP now... Slowly getting there.

Till the next release that will be in several days. lol.

Is anyone elses hatchies that show the forced message from the 1d 2h AP bonanza refusing to grow up? Two of my little ones have been gendered over a day and they are 2 hours past their grow up time.