PonyTales

Change in the AP format?

I missed the low timed AP eggs event. sad.gif But hopefully there will be another chance for me to catch metals! I hope there will be another experiment soon.

I can't believe the number of Golds I saw in the AP. About four went whizzing by me along with a Thunder and a Magma. I love the new AP! Too bad all 50 of my Red dragons are on cool down...otherwise I'd nab more eggs.

Looks like I missed a lot of fun last night (how dare I require sleep!). Unfortunately, a side effect of that effect was the fansites being so full, my eggs/hatchlings didn't get as many views as I hoped: this included two tinsel hatchlings I was hoping would gender overnight, but now are at 4d 2hrs before going ER. Darn it...I need to see if the influences took!

Anyway, all those under 5 day eggs...I'm really tempted to try ND experiments again...

Edit: I have three fansites open right now, trying to help all those eggs get views....

This isn't a good time for ND experiment if you ask me...the fansites are not so "powerful" now with all the ER eggs.

But anyway, someone has to do something or normal ER eggs will take forever to hatch... though I like this change, and I'm posting my EATW codes on non-DC-related forums as much as I can for the past few days...

I can't believe the number of Golds I saw in the AP. About four went whizzing by me along with a Thunder and a Magma. I love the new AP! Too bad all 50 of my Red dragons are on cool down...otherwise I'd nab more eggs.

I'm right there with you, I think I have about a half dozen left out of the 50+ on my scroll and I'm trying to hold off in case TJ does a new release soon. But it is sooooo tempting to keep grabbing those incuhatchables! Wish I had been there for the morning bonanza. biggrin.gif

Personally, I'm loving this "Experimental March" through the Cave, and it seems most of the posts I've seen about these latest tweaks have been positive too. Once the hatcheries can adjust to the new ER levels, I think it will work well for everyone.

Go TJ!!! xd.png

Yep, this is pretty awesome.

Gives me more reason to collect /way/ more reds if this continues. xd.png

I'm glad I have as many Red as I do (being Welsh, they're one of my favourite breeds!), but I've completely run out of freezes for the moment! xd.png Hoping I'll get a few back in the next few days so that I can freeze some hatchies when they gender.

Saw a shimmer drop about ten minutes ago. Clicked on to view lineage cuz I missed it it was a 3rd gen spiral with Wrapping Wing starter and Arsani smile.gif Grats to the new owner!

Proof:

user posted image

Saw a shimmer drop about ten minutes ago. Clicked on to view lineage cuz I missed it it was a 3rd gen spiral with Wrapping Wing starter and Arsani smile.gif Grats to the new owner!

Proof:

user posted image

Why do I miss all of these? mad.gif

I think this is the best shot people will ever have at finishing up their scroll goals before the new release rush. Perhaps why it's happening in one part. Catch up time! Either way, I still have 7 reds which I am hording. The main reason I've been trying to catch the odd cb egg to trade for hatchies is so I don't run out. /paces self

Missed the low time egg run but I'm not sure it would matter. SOOO hatchy locked and I don't like dropping them to make room. And I'm not all that great at ap catching so it wouldn't make much sense for me to risk it.

I think this is the best shot people will ever have at finishing up their scroll goals before the  new release rush. Perhaps why it's happening in one part. Catch up time! Either way, I still have 7 reds which I am hording. The main reason I've been trying to catch the odd cb egg to trade for hatchies is so I don't run out. /paces self

Missed the low time egg run but I'm not sure it would matter. SOOO hatchy locked and I don't like dropping them to make room. And I'm not all that great at ap catching so it wouldn't make much sense for me to risk it.

Once word got out they did get much harder to grab, even the ultra-commons.

ETA: Personally I'm still a loooong way from done with my scroll goals, but I'd be bored if I had everything already! tongue.gif

Edited by Amazon_warrior

This is why you need goals like seasonal checkers tongue.gif

I honestly don't know how anyone has room. Some breeds are a little harder to find cb in the ap but there is still a great mix. /pats CB vine, sunsong and ridgewings

If the time keeps going down on them, we won't even need incubate! Which kinda begs the question. If the eggs in the ap naturally go to zero time, can they turn neglected in there?

(yes, I'm asking that to torture people with thoughts of an entirely neglected ap)

Edited by Vhale

Thanks to the strange happenings in the AP last night and this morning, this happened. ^-^

user posted image

Okay guys i'm a little confused now. I remember earlier how we had those 1 day 4 hours eggs drop, and I remember how the message saying that "This hatchling was forced out of its egg prematurely."

Well my hatchling I got in a trade a few days ago just popped this message up on me

user posted image

I had like 5 days left and this message came up

(I'm very worried cause its in a trade now)

Does this have something to do with the AP formatting? That went on earlier?!?

Edited by gardentoaster

Proof:

user posted image

Okay... Totally confused... It's not the one I auto-abandoned but it has the same lineage? huh.gif

Aye... I saw 2 tinsels yesterday, but today I didn't have time to go on as much. sad.gif

I missed out on the CB 1d AP eggs sad.gif Would have been nice to collect a few of those hatchlings with forced messages. Happy to have been gifted a sunsong from the batch smile.gif

Anyway, I'm locked and practically out of incubates due to the 4D AP eggs from a few days ago.

I just realised that the AP eggs were all incuhatchable n_n

The lure of lowtime eggs is evil. D:

Proof:

user posted image

Oh man I saw that sucker, too. I was hitting myself so hard for missing it.

I kind of get the impression that the incu-hatchables in the cave right now are kind of the "leftovers"? The past week it's been more eggs over five days with more variety than today, and things are moving purty slowly, too. Since I'm still filling in the "gaps" in my collection (and also trying to find water dragons that will be willing to give blunas and shallow waters, all of mine are super-stubborn) I've been grabbing a lot of the super-commons so despite the fact I finally got my silver badge tonight I've already locked myself up tighter than Fort Knox. wacko.gif

Anyone notice the mini short-time drop? There were a couple of spurts of 2 day, 2 hour CB eggs -- Canopies, Guardians, Hellfires, Stones, and a few others. I grabbed a Hellfire and a Guardian to round out my scroll a little. Whee! It happened around 10:10 and 10:12 or so...

Yesterday I snagged nine Balloon eggs, now hatchies, today I just grabbed another. Incubate - 3d20h - pop them into the fan sites and a little while later hatchie time!!

Anyone notice the mini short-time drop? There were a couple of spurts of 2 day, 2 hour CB eggs -- Canopies, Guardians, Hellfires, Stones, and a few others. I grabbed a Hellfire and a Guardian to round out my scroll a little. Whee! It happened around 10:10 and 10:12 or so...

I missed it (and my scroll's absolutely at capacity anyway), but do the resulting hatchies also show the forced message like the 1-day eggs did? *curious*

I kinda enjoyed the 1 day 2 hour eggs a lot, I wish they would return but they do seem problematic if they aren't thrown in there by users.

Also I think I know what that shimmer was tongue.gif

I've been stalking that Shimmer in the AP for days dry.gif

Know what you mean! My wife bred her new CB gold for me, got a GOLD egg not realizing there was an extra egg hiding down among the hatchies, it auto'd. She knew she wouldn't be able to grab it, so she sent me on the mission of rescuing my egg. I sat there for DAYS, refreshing over and over. Of COURSE I missed the 2gen Gold. Total argification! It would've been my best Gold too. Sheeee. So while it wasn't a Shimmer I missed, I feel yer pain!

I think I'm gonna need to double my scroll's red population. laugh.gif The ability to incu-hatch so many eggs is making me run through them MUCH faster than ever before!

I think I'm gonna need to double my scroll's red population. laugh.gif The ability to incu-hatch so many eggs is making me run through them MUCH faster than ever before!

Yes! I've got somewhere around 50, but I've been sitting here for a day without any to incubate. I'll also need to increase my Pink population before Halloween hits.

Although, it seems to me that not many people take advantage of this. The eggs in the AP have been getting lower and lower.